Why can't Turkroaches make good guns?

Why can't Turkroaches make good guns?

Attached: 1553211803312.gif (444x250, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive been looking for the source video for a while; help a brother out.

Hey!!! I made that Gif!
Sorry bro,
the Turks shut it down
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA

It was taken down pending an ongoing lawsuit.
What that means is do not, under any circumstances, purchase one of these guns.

>sand people
>good literally anything
Kek

Btw the gun is the UNG-12

>Why can't Turkroaches make good guns?
They can, as long as someone else designs it. They just can't innovate.

Shame, the video was great, you could see his mounting frustration as literally every gun shit the bed after 1 or 2 mags. Towards the end of the video he's literally just chucking the guns on the ground becuase of how garbage they are. Literally every single gun had a cracked receiver at the end of the video.

they guest starred in a funny video recently

>stucked
I bet the Turks did this.

No M8
Their metallurgy is shit

What said

My $250 roach CZ75B clone has been 100% for 8 years and thousands of rounds and I deliberately abuse that thing.

Attached: 1480792066095.jpg (500x368, 16K)

>My $250 roach CZ75B clone has been 100% for 8 years and thousands of rounds

Canik, EAA Turk handguns, and a shitton of Turk shotguns are excellent shooters and way cheap. The Weatherby PA-08 is made in Turkey, and it's the softest shooting 12 gauge I've ever owned; I've killed about a half million clay pigeons on the traps range with it, and not one FTF.

The turks are like the chinese, they're capable of making a good product but if you let them fuck you they'll fuck you hard.

>The turks are like the chinese, they're capable of making a good product but if you let them fuck you they'll fuck you hard.
I'll buy that, but I've also owned (or had chances to shoot) Norinco AKs, SKSs, and Toks, and they all were reliable and shot sweet, even if the finishes were pretty rough.

I will add that the Chinks make good high-end electronics, and the Turks make good cymbals for drum sets, but most of their other crap--besides their decently made firearms-- are fucking dogshit.

This is what turks design when they have a perfectly fine HK 417 in front of them.

Attached: 1037696680.jpg (1000x541, 57K)

Attached: FTF.png (1131x693, 1.43M)

Cropped meme version

Attached: failed.png (331x349, 142K)

Too bad that the gun is shit, it's sexy as fuck. Any reports from the company that they're gonna fix it?

I would not get my hopes up user. They're fucking Turks.

Attached: pain.jpg (531x800, 111K)

Oh? And what makes it shit?

Utas did fix their shotguns after complaints, so there's still hope.
Apparently they don't have some third part entity that checks the quality of guns so every company can just build whatever the fuck they want and the consumer is the one who has to check if the gun is any good or not. Some manufacturers like Canik and Sarzilmas make great guns but other less known brands are always a gamble.

disgustingly underrated

That's QC, not metallurgy though.

I've learned not to trust Turks a long time ago

Attached: ye47iwayzug21.jpg (700x475, 68K)

I have one of those turk-made 12ga semi auto shotties that wal-mart sells for like $200. I think it's branded by Hatfield or something.

It's had a few cycling issues with low brass skeet loads (but so do a lot of other semi-autos) but it feels great, swings great, and has gone bang every time when I've put more powerful hunting ammo in it. I've taken quite a few pheasant and chukar with it and I've been really happy with it so far

>Cross an ARX with a 417
>inbreed them for generations
voila

Is there any other way to find the video?

They do

BANNERLORD NEVER EVER

>QC is not intrinsically related to metallurgy
God damn you're stupid. Screencappped and filtered, don't ever post here again newfag

Just like in the US, there are good and bad companies. That would be like a Turk picking up a Kel-tec and shouting "All American guns suck, fucking burgerlards."

>Turkey is in a desert and filled with Arabs
come on now, look at the google map. They're Eurasian barbarians squatting on the ruins of the Byzantine Empire.

This, the only guys with some knowledge in war