Best gun for killing yourself? I think the mosberg 590

Best gun for killing yourself? I think the mosberg 590

Attached: 37580-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x800, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd guess any gun would do it as long as you aim carefully

I dunno, the KSG seems to have a pretty solid track record.

Attached: fahi9l99bi211.png (865x451, 733K)

Pretty much any shotgun that is short enough to point at your head, the biggger bore the better. I think a sawed off 10 gauge single shot would probably be the best desu

don't buy a gun, just contribute to destroying western culture and wait for the inevitable backlash

Attached: compost.png (867x667, 579K)

Don't do it, user.

Don't use a gun.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190327-170149_Firefox.jpg (998x1628, 645K)

Hi-Point. Walk into the hood with a maga hat.

Instead of buying a gun, use that money to go see a doctor and pay for an antidepressant prescription.

Read the bible and get redpilled and then buy a gun !

Stop, theyr'e going to add you to the gun death statistics, use OD on heroin. I hear it's the best fucking high you'll ever get and it's an easy death, no pain.

But then you can never buy a gun again.

This, get some Xanax OP, you'll love life again.

Why aim for your head when the 590 Shockwave is short enough to point at your heart?

Yeah, you can. If you go seek help you're fine, if you're forced to get help then that's were you fucked. If you're there enough to know that your life sucks to go get it is far different than the cops forcing you to go. But don't tell the doc you want to off yourself, just tell him you're close to it or just extremely depressed, they could take it away at that point. If you get spych old, then you're fucked.

I believe, and don't quote me on this cause I've never taken any, but some states restrict your ability to buy firearms if you're on psychological medication. You have to wait ayear from the last dosage or something.

>why aim for the CNS when you can slowly die from blood loss in the event you dont go into shock

>I think a sawed off 10 gauge single shot would probably be the best desu

why do you keep Thanking people after you say stuff? Desu is not a name it is saying thanks/thank you whay do you keep using it like that are you really that new here I told you in the last thread why do you keep saying it. This really bothers me.

gr8 b8 m8

>being this new
>shiggydiggy

Attached: 41eYA0LRA9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 21K)

It does depend on the state and the laws are kind of vague, on purpose no doubt. The biggest one is if you want to harm yourself or others and if you got an involuntary hold. I've been to a psychologist, not on drugs, but was/am an alcoholic, I'm fine and I'm in a very liberal state. I've also been sober got years and sought out help, also I pay cash, lol.

ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx

A heart shot will have you dead in seconds, not slowly. Plus you can still have an open casket.