Why are theater fags so vehemently anti gun?

Why do they always go out of their way to talk about how much they hate guns? what does prancing about on stage have do to with hating guns?

I'm a stone cold FAG just like 1/2 of this board but sorry I want something a little faster and harder than a rubber dildo to bash back with.

Why are these thespian homos so opinionated about it? I mean it's not like they are going to get mass shooted. That would require someone actually giving a flying fuck about the performing arts.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2n4RnXTS1A

Attached: MCT_GreatEx1.jpg (1024x684, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6VKf6bXCCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j2n4RnXTS1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low levels of testosterone correlate strongly with feelings of extreme weakness and helplessness

>surprised thespians who are 99 percent fag liberals don't like guns

Because most people in theater are flamboyant and unironically Jewish. Combine the two and you have just about the most anti gun group

youtube.com/watch?v=R6VKf6bXCCo

because they're fake roleplayers

They limp wrist semi autos and if they do get off a shot, the noise scares them and they piss their panties.

They act because their normal selves lack something. Acting is very dependent on the approval of others, with no others (an audience), acting becomes pointless.
Majority of hollywood, normies, and the people who go to plays are antigun. So naturally that rubs into these actors.

Theaterfag here
Fuck you OP I love guns, own multiple firearms, and most of the fellow actors and actresses are easily swayed to be more open to owning a pistol or shooting sports in general.

for whatever reason, people in the artistic field such as theatre, television, fine arts and so on are much more likely to have liberal values such as being against fire arms

although acting on film is much more diverse, for reasons not clear to me, with several gun enthusiast actors like brad pitt and Charlton heston
video game devs also have some stand out gun enthusiasts like Chris avellone of fallout fame

>Theaterfag here

When you suck dick, do you like to juggle the balls a little, or do you just grab two handfuls of manass and faceslam on the wang?

Left vs. Right brain thinking really, the more artistic you are the more feelings matter to you than facts.

They are generally homosexuals and love the cock! And/Or Beta asf so they think removing our weapons will bring us to their level making them "stronger"

unironically this. Actors are people of weak moral character who cannot control themselves. Therefore they are usually in favor of authoritarian measures.

The Roman empire recognized this and rightfully persecuted them.

>All this theater hate
What did your girlfriends dump you virgins for a chad actor?

Then why are so many professors (and not just the humanities majors) and scientists anti gun?

to be fair in rome actors where literal prostitutes

>t. Burned by theatre fag
Because they're preparing for their life of following exact instructions, acting out the many plays and dances of ZOG, and putting their heart and soul into it.
*greensleeves plays in the background*
Mr bondberg. Laoalaoal.

Attached: 1551111082724.png (1024x1024, 1.22M)

I fucked the theatre equivalent to a Stacy, and I can confirm they have no thought process beyond "does this make me look dramatic/attractive?" Stacy was pretty hot, but I got tired of her stage over expressiveness seeping into real life, like she'd turn into a blubbering wreck if she scraped her knee just for me to be the gallant hero who was supposed to be romeo 24/7

the same reason on average 60-50% of all experiments are non-reproducible these days

Sure thing, noguns. Did your boyfriend tell you to say that?

If you have to ask yourself why does this type of people only endorse one thing, and not another, it probably means they have a boot at their throat about doing it. After you take off the boot you have to remind people you can put it right back on at any time. Someone that doesn't have a problem with that gets the boot. You pick someone that respects the boot.

Fuck you.

This is my fucking avatar, you'll know it's another SUBSCRIPTION post by me when you see it. Oh wait, only gay jannies say that as they try to destroy this board, one click at a time.

Attached: 1552542966985.png (565x765, 180K)

How do we get more guns into the hands of children??

I dunno dude. I'm a faggot and I dabbled in theater in HS. Wasn't really my jam.

But then I started buying guns and I was fully torqued on them from the get go.

They are in the USA too

I feel weak and helpless and don’t have low T, had it tested. Seen enough people die and was absolutely powerless to do anything to fix it or make it better. Human beings are so fragile how can you not feel weak.

cringe and incelpilled

They sure are ok when guns and violence protect their gay faggot life styles.

yep.

but they are completely ignorant.
Of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...reality

What attracts fags to Broadway?

Attached: young dio.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Attached: 1303787366779.jpg (500x472, 57K)

Fuck you, faggot.

Attached: 20190327_192507.jpg (2016x1512, 688K)

Surprised your bull let you post that pic, theaterfag.

just the tip and only until the jannies notice.

They need attention, fucking retard. You're a fucking idiot, go kill yourself. MOM I PWNED THE INTERNET POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BULLIES WAHH BRRRAAAAP FFART FRRAAAALFALACHINORRPAPPAA

Attached: 1550557093931.png (306x431, 142K)

I really wish I could round up all of these people, drive them out to an open field, then take them out shooting one day. That's all it took to turn a couple hard anti-gun frens into fence sitters on the issue. Maybe a few more range sessions and I could convince them to buy a gun or hell, even let me gift them one.

I've gifted a gun to a fren, just get ready for the inevitable
>uhh duhh user, are u sure this is legal?

BTW this is a good opportunity to show off your skills and show them that shooting is an art. You see, I am without a doubt the best shooter on Jow Forums and can rapid fire on a metal silhouette at 50 yards with a handgun.

Attached: 1517893097001.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

I was in a community theater melodrama one time.
AMA

Because they buy too much into the fiction they're so fond of.

Why the fuck are you in a theater?

>fags dont like guns

This.
I've acted on stage for years, I love guns with a passion, right as can be, and believe in the Confederate cause.

I'm not who you think I am, OP.
There's lot of Jow Forums as fuck people in occupations you wouldn't expect.

Attached: 1514319403875.jpg (1800x1200, 2.51M)

Same, Jow Forums as fuck too and I used to perform in ballet. Former ballerino here, or what some may call a "male ballerina".

>or what some may call a "male ballerina".
male ballerinas are tough as balls and manlier as hell

jean claude van damme said his ballerina training was far harder and more demanding than his martial arts training or bodybuilding

>flexible as hell
>strong enough to lift another human
>can do technically demanding dances
>spends their time flanked by ballerinas
>

>I've acted on stage for years, I love guns with a passion, right as can be, and believe in the Confederate cause.

JWB is that you?

Fuck no.
John Wilkes Booth was a pussy and someone who shouldn't even be considered a "Confederate."
If he truly believed in the cause then he should have quit his acting career, enlisted, and surrendered honorably like everyone else, not shoot people in the back of the head like a cowardly snake when the fighting is over.

Don't align me with him.

>the fighting is over.

Attached: 1480517514234.jpg (960x891, 54K)

I graduated college with a B.S. in theatre, emphasis in performance, and I love my funs.

>You will take with you the satisfaction that proceeds from the consciousness of duty faithfully performed, and I earnestly pray that a merciful God will extend to you his blessing and protection.
It was effectively over by then.
Obviously there were still others still active in the field, but what use is an ideology or a cause if you're all dead?

There's no shame in putting down the gun after the good fight.

Based Romans

Jews own the industry so if you want to be a ladder climber you have to adopt Jewish ideals.

Attached: IMG_20190325_180529_676.jpg (800x277, 37K)

ty based schitzonigger

triples observed.

because it's a message that will get them a pat on the head from patrons and professors

it beats trying to write a real play

Because they are good intentioned and have been lied to by the media whom they believe to be good intentioned also limited exposure.

The cause of filling the US with niggers because as a southron you're too stupid and lazy to do your own work like real Americans? No wonder nobody wanted to build infrastructure in the ass end of the country, southern "whites" wouldn't know work ethic if it jumped out of a bush and beat them with a tire iron.

Please start your faggot revolution so I can be a counter revolutionary and legally shoot Jow Forumsniggers.

What's wrong with theatre?
Beyond the faggoty actors, that is

not that user, or OP, but nothing. it's badass.

Because a lot of research funding comes from either governments or corporations, and both of those often are anti-gun. It wouldn't do to bite the hand that feeds you.

I wouldn't call theater "badass"

Get mad and pump iron faggot.
You're only as weak as you let yourself be.

>Theaterfag here
You could’ve just said “I like dick in the butt” and you would’ve still gotten the message across

Attached: 371DE4D8-6136-4394-AAF6-24414EFBD0BE.jpg (1080x606, 122K)

Why not

>youtube.com/watch?v=j2n4RnXTS1A
>apologetically promoting tyranny and nanny states
Jesus H. Christ

Attached: 1485179880759.jpg (835x1024, 158K)

Because it's irrelevant and gay.

It was already full of what you so affectionately call "niggers" before that point.
Don't even try to pretend that the North didn't have slave states as well and that there wasn't already a sizeable population of free blacks living in the states.
But whatever because you're content with the Union releasing tons of unemployed "free" blacks, leaving them to wander the states, scratching for a living.
Who even cares that the original colonies, most of which made up the Union, were the ones who imported them by the thousands...

Attached: 132.jpg (1200x902, 259K)

>”A lot of them are open to the idea”

Oh so they currently exclusively vote to take them away.

Then they went and kept voting Democrat anyways. Great story!

#notalltheaterfags

because in the current political climate you have to adopt party line which absolutely sucks.
If you are interested in better healthcare you somehow also have to subscribe to the modern "left" authoritarian viewpoint of a big nanny state. there is just no nuance left today, you are either with "your" party 100% or a racist trumploving fascist. (note that the same is true of course for republicans)

>liberal values
wanting more state power to enforce your own subjective believes IS NOT being liberal.
Modern lefts are just the same breed of authoritarian assholes hiding behind a veil of self proclaimed moral highground.
You want freedom to smoke weed at home? fine but then also allow some freedom for people you dont share the same values with.

>Anna Gasteyer
>Gasteyer
>Gas
>gas
gas?
gas.

Attached: 1548780707572.jpg (601x800, 58K)

Even if that's true it's still gay

1) Their livelihoods are not contingent upon the ability to produce practical results, so they don't notice consequences of being wrong.
2) They immerse themselves in fantasy, and make a point of trying to actually believe it.
3) Authoritarian worldviews are characterized by simplistic "good guys and bad guys" narratives. "All our problems are these people's fault and once we defeat them, paradise will be restored." Given that this is the framing they are trained to think in almost exclusively, they aren't even aware that things could possibly be any other way.
4) Way more plays in cities than in the countryside. City folk are characteristically insulated from risk and are accustomed to relying on government institutions rather than themselves. Plus, being densely housed, they are targeted by politicians for votes.

rant continued
I also can't understand why a party that goes on and on about giving the small man more rights(like abortion,drug use,...) with their next breath wants to restrict things they don't want themselves. Actually I do understand, there is no room for accepting different believe systems besides their own because they assume moral highground as a given. Maybe they should start reading some actual liberal literature instead of huffington post.

post yfw you realize a single misstep in the shower and you can suffer from enough trauma to paralyze you or kill you

My little brother's into theater. He just doesn't bring up that he's hazguns.

I took a theatre appreciation class and from what the homo professor was saying, people with a bigger voice should use it to address bigger issues. Which isn’t really fine because only so many people can take politics in their entertainment for so long, but those self righteous theatre fags are a different breed. Everything is politics in those settings. Every university produced show has to have some sort of underlying message or theme to slowly subvert the freshmen and unsuspecting without necessarily knowing they’re being subverted. Then these same people with these same tendencies proceed to got out into the world of theatre and take those lessons they learned in class with them. The big names they were teaching were all communist jews, jews, gays, colored, or gay communist jews. Watch the hbo version of angels in america and there you go.

Attached: 2442D69B-A130-4832-8AF7-4F0EF0D5AE78.jpg (600x320, 38K)

Because they aren’t for the small man at all. None of them are.

nigga you died in a barn fire in 1865 your posts don't count.

Hey now, my favorite actor was anti-authoritarian as fuck

Ugh. Why do americans always clap after every sentence?
I was already dying of cringe but had to turn it off after they started playing jewish tunes

Attached: cat 2.jpg (638x960, 134K)

Pic related is relevant

Attached: 8B7CC480-DD1C-4801-9B87-DC4FFE14979B.jpg (1334x750, 196K)

Thus always to tyrants

Marylanders rise up!

Has no argument and is upset at people that are right

Crabniggers are the most powerful race on earth.

Attached: 8CC8654C-F416-4D14-BD47-D5427BCED1C8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Don't @ me unless you are Eastern Shore or Mountain.
>its population was 449,226, with just under 8 percent of Marylanders

Yes I understand that, Im not talking about the big players but the voters who identify as democrat.

Your weakness is self-inflicted. We are weak to the universe as everything else is, but we are strong in many other ways. You might have an aneurysm for no reason in 30 seconds and keel over, why spend your days worrying about things that you can't control? Let go of that fear and move past it user.

wouldnt that be a reason for using guns for self defence since your physically unable?

Not the theater fag but post your guns.

>why are huge faggots huge faggots
It's a mystery

Every chain is only as strong as its weakest link user, it is why you do things to overcome being relatively weak and fragile instead of sitting around moping about it.
Many people who take politics to heart at that level are either total brainlets or too misguided to question things further, or just simply don’t care so long as they get gibs even if it is some piece of shit Section 8 housing.

Based and academic pilled

Allegany County here rise up

>thespians were in favor of authoritarianism
>the Romans persecuted them for this

Attached: f4c43b34d6d5f0bc9d518d616e17ce85db8576fa9edded6bc5921b2ab8f3d687.jpg (764x563, 67K)

Attached: 1480391639182.jpg (202x439, 22K)

>Ugh. Why do americans always clap after every sentence?
We don't. Its a nigger thing. Some retards do it because imitating niggers in "in" right now.

Checked. Thread over.

People forget that Theater used to be serious fucking business.
Remember that competition between Shakespearean actors, burger MacReady and bong Edwin Forrest resultedin fuckhuge riot between their fans, that ended with dozen dead and hundreds of wounded, and authorities had to sent military to make angy theater-goers calm down.
Those were the times, where debate about who was better at playng Hamlet could easily end with multile dead and wounded.
Google "astor place riots" if you don't belive me.

Attached: HEADLEY(1882)_-p152_New_York_-_the_fight_between_Rioters_and_Militia.jpg (1447x1147, 1.38M)