Electric Boogaloo in New Zealand

>According to members of New Zealand’s largest firearm forum, Kiwi police are starting to go to gun owners’ places of employment, homes, and even visiting gun ranges in an attempt to gather information and get gun owners to relinquish their firearms.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/luis-valdes/nz-confiscations-begin-police-going-to-gun-owners-homes-jobs-one-gun-owner-dead/amp/

I guess we'll see how many kiwis have a spine.

Attached: 5c95465e3b0a4.jpg (1800x1080, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111596809/exrussian-soldier-dies-of-suspected-suicide-after-police-standoff-in-christchurch
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12216979
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_nuclear-free_zone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally how? They haven't actually passed any laws yet, right? It was just an executive order from the PM to reclassify certain guns as assault weapons, right? How the fuck is this legal in any English common law country? What the utter fuck?

Attached: screamnut.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>Dubovskiy’s 16-year-old son, who Stuff has decided not to name, said police searched the homes of his father, mother and grandparents after someone reported a photo the teen made his profile picture on Facebook five days ago.
okay i'm an australian and i can tell you now that i am not going to give a morsel of brotherly love or respect to any kiwi until this shit ends or ends in gunfire

ZOGbots disarming their own. Deserve nothing less than a douse of fuel and a lighter

>a real life grabbening
I wish the kiwis well, may your hand be steady and your aim be true.

Attached: 1550044552128.jpg (625x720, 94K)

Let them kill many of these fucking government stooges

>he thinks governments have to obey the law

lay off the weed, fampai

Attached: 1535603159072.png (950x1050, 956K)

i don't see any groin armor.

>says the poster child of rolling over to the grabbers
Ya'll had the perfect chance to cap Howard yet none of you had the balls.

the australia of 20 years ago is not the same as the australia of today, cunt

You're right. It's even more cucked now then it was then.

bending over to the government because you are a naturally relaxed people is not the same as what new zealand is doing, do you actually think australia is stable or on the road to prosperity? we're in the middle of a recession right fucking now, our economy is going to collapse within 5 years, and in the long term we're going to have to evict all of the fucking chinks to avoid becoming a vassal state which is going to be extremely bloody

new zealand intends to bend over, we do not

Wonder how many of these guys were against gun confiscation until it came between them and a paycheck

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111596809/exrussian-soldier-dies-of-suspected-suicide-after-police-standoff-in-christchurch

>Guy who fought in Chechnya and Afghanistan stabbed himself to death when they came to check him out for posting an airsoft picture.
>Police told his son not to answer calls from him.

Eh I kind of wished you aussies really did chimp out like that.

Imagine if Tarrant just smuggled that shit and hit an aussie mosque, the narrative of gun control would be fucked and New Zealand would probably have more trouble passing this shit through.

You know what a great troll would be. If everyone in New Zealand posted pics of them holding a firearms.

I would be happy to offer my photo shop skills for your gun rights.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees, never forget that anons.

>implying this isnt supposed to be preliminary information gathering for when said laws get forced through

Except the guns are already being seized. They've decided they don't need to pass a law.

>police found a number of firearms and a welding/steel fabricating equipment
We all know mig welding is the new school shooting

A fatwa was issued. Now turn in your guns, infidel.

>evict the chinks

Wishful thinking m8, your boomers need buyers for muh property and your lefties won’t let you kick anyone out

Why even have social media at this point.

I've already deleted kikebook and now I'm getting rid of my insta.

There really isn't any.

This, it will be like the that one time when people did it to make people think the EDL Was coming back in the UK and had guns.

If anyone has a VPN we could create fake normiebook profiles and troll them

Its important to watch this unfold. Every unarmed noguns leftist in the U.S. (Democrat/globalist rather, sorry to insult gun owning leftists) is jerking off watching this planning to enact it.

Attached: 1522042292864.jpg (788x562, 122K)

>It's important to watch this unfold
This. There are lessons to learn here already. 1, this happened fucking fast. If the government decided to set aside laws and normalcy, done. 2, the cops may actually not side with us, like we've previously espoused. Or atleast not all of them. They're doing this shit, and there aren't even laws on the books yet to enforce. But they're out enforcing.

Attached: 1523292098942.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>2, the cops may actually not side with us
What fantasy world do you people live in that any of you actually believed this?

Cops are always checkists, they are instruments of the state in every instance and have almost never sided with the oppressed when instructed to ramp up the oppression. No one chooses to be a cop unless they are interested in exercising power and no one who successfully completes the training to be a cop unless they are willing to step on their fellow citizens in the name of the state.

I have friendly relations with several cops, but I know they won't hesitate to kick my door in the event of a confiscation bill, so I'm full opsec in their presence.

One poor old man has already bought the farm.

Attached: kiwi gun owner murdered.png (640x885, 312K)

I know, but I did. I honestly did believe it. I have friends who are cops, and I'm not going to be able to look at them the same. I know them well, and truthfully, I know they're all talk, but for some reason I convinced myself it stopped at "I would never confiscate someone's guns" bit. But this drives it home in way I didn't expect. You're right, I'm going to need to be more careful from now on. And I'm sure there are some who won't do it. But they'll be fired or benched in a hurry.

Attached: 1523922281194.jpg (601x717, 110K)

The gun community needs to find his name and face and immortalize him. Make him a hero.

>white incel shoots up Muslims
>huge national backlash against guns
>blame Jews
Makes sense to me

The funny thing is even the muzzies are blaming the jews. I'm tired of the bullshit that it was mossad, but that's pretty fucking priceless.

Attached: 1523045943153.jpg (720x1280, 259K)

Get rekt Abbo boomer scum!

Attached: ZtMUmbJ1zkCYS7bJTFb1ibrijPvAs2RQiCMAYOexZ48.jpg (960x480, 95K)

he wasn't an incel, you fags are watering down the insult. The rag heads think it was jews though.

They already know who he is. Some Russian vet who fought in fucking Chechnya and owned a Tapco SKS.

You fucking retards are why we're in this situation.
I never owned guns, never will, no one can prove I ever did.

I just realized If Australia was founded by hardened prisoners and it can become the most pozzed nation on the planet, what's going to happen to a country founded by us whiney tax-dodgers?

Seems like a based dude to go out by suicide for fear of prison. Fought in Chechen wars and shit. Not entirely sure why he would go to prison for owning a rifle that suddenly became illegal just recently unless I'm missing something.

Turn in your guns.

F based kiwi man.

God. Fucking. DAMN them. They deserve to get raped to death by the muzzies they love so much.

All you fatbois will get to fight the true fascists soon; two years at the latest. When you hear about an American Pandemic w/ mandatory vaccinations you'll know your time has come!

Let the muslims disarm them and eventually a few Chinese Roll Off ships dock and disembark a light tank battalion.

muzzies blame jews for literally everything it's not very surprising

Really, tho. They will pay dearly for their weakness.
What's even more ball-boiling is that this is what grabbers in America want. They jack off to what is happening in NZ right now.

Attached: 1553727886988.jpg (750x520, 27K)

Yeah... yeah, we know.

Attached: liberal fascism stasi for gun owners.png (480x854, 177K)

the time to bury them is the time to use them, self defense is a natural human right. think if you'll give them yours they'll get you some fresh nappies and take good care of you?

Honestly none of that shit is really going to happen, they're just going to go full Australia and have pants on head retarded gun laws because the average person is failing their community and leaders know they can use this to gain political power. Power hungry leaders willing to do anything for political gains is easily the fastest way a society self destructs.

Lmao
>I gave up a gun after the New Zealand mosque shootings. Why are Americans mad at me for it?
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12216979

Attached: 1544927711122.jpg (673x753, 542K)

>ncel shoots up Muslims
You know that is not the case and you don't want it to be true.

Attached: IMG_20190328_021043_593.jpg (842x960, 87K)

because its probably was another mossad sloppy job.

The government is the law.

Attached: 1552439944950.jpg (673x1024, 123K)

>incel
I think it's a requirement for leftists to use this to signal to the other perverts that they're on the same team

Attached: england sucks cock.jpg (888x765, 132K)

Any NZ anons here add my fake account William reid, has random american and Canadian friends, nz flag profile pic, trying.to grow my aussie and nz friends list so I can.post guns and troll, also reccomend me some nz groups and news channels to like or join

What a retard

>gun nut forum spreading fear mongering propaganda
Whaaaaaat? You're telling me that mass shooters are the real victims?

Cops are the absolute worst people on the planet and I'm friends with many.

I'm really confused on whats happening here. Did they pass any laws? or is their pm just running her mouth

>Hey guys I'm making a 'friends list'
>feel free to join my channel and tell me how you all feel about muslims and current events

Pass.

may as well post this here, keeps getting janitor'd

new zealand is being made an example of in wake of the shooting, a very anti gun example, with awful implications for the future

the world NEEDS to see new zealand gun owners rally with a PEACEFUL armed demonstration
you need to organize some sort of massive range day somewhere close to a city, richfags can come from other countries
if enough people sack up and a suitable location is found, contact the police and extend a friendly hand asking for their understanding, protection and participation during this event, invite them shooting etc
ideally the police should be heavily outnumbered, but the same effect could be achieved by a small group
the STILL LAW ABIDING AND RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS openly express/enjoy their hobby by displaying their oh so suddenly dangerous and illegal firearms that have been there for DECADES, and respectfully refuse to hand them over
you need to peacefully, respectfully and respectably send a strong message to gutless npcs and overbearing governments around the world
the fact that this is nz's first mass shooting shows that armed societies can peacefully exist and draconian laws aren't the answer
nz has an opportunity to give the world a very positive view of gun ownership and show some FUCKING SACK

remember this stupid fucking decision?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_nuclear-free_zone
>New Zealand's nuclear movement had a huge impact on diplomatic relationships with the United States. On 4 February 1985, Prime Minister David Lange declined a visit from the nuclear-capable USS Buchanan destroyer.[43] The United States responded swiftly and stopped all intelligence flow to New Zealand.[44]
New Zealand was effectively frozen out of ANZUS by the United States. New Zealand’s diplomatic position was downgraded from being an ally to a “friend”.[45] Robert Muldoon called the Act the “ANZUS termination bill”.[46]

Attached: australian downfall.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)

THIS WAS AND STILL IS A POINT OF CULTURAL PRIDE, not because it was a smart decision to spit on the extended hand of your biggest ally,
but because you STOOD UP AND SHOWED THE WORLD WOWEE THOSE NEW ZEALANDERS SURE DO HAVE A SPINE
your spines and sacks got weaker and smaller as you enjoyed a time of peace that's not going to last forever, you did it wrong;
this shooting gives an opportunity to do it right, probably your last opportunity

there needs to be a pro gun movement piggybacked onto this recent, VERY GLOBAL EVENT
but it needs to be handled in the best and most respectable way possible, which needs to be your main focus since
THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING
AND YOUR GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO
LITERALLY
COME AND TAKE THEM

Attached: buy back.jpg (700x600, 72K)

They passed a ban on the new sales of baby killers. If you already own a baby killer than you need to let uncle Arlo know and you are granted amnesty. They don't keep track of gun purchases so they also are running a big buyback campaign

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 31K)

They don't. They already had a confiscation and reclassification mechanism in place for over 20 years. They decided to use it. It's bureaucratic authoritarianism at its best.

New Zealand's constitutional system is designed to be representative and nimble.

Parliament is proportional: seats are generally allocated on the basis of a nationwide vote. And under New Zealand's parliamentary system, majority parties in the legislature also lead the executive, reducing the chances of disagreement between the branches of government.

Furthermore, there's only one House of Parliament.

And under New Zealand's constitution, courts cannot strike down laws passed by Parliament.

>hurr da cops may not be on our side.
Smiling Sid Hatfield was backshot dead by state troopers while walking with his wife up the courthouse steps. He was on his way to go stand trial for a bullshit charge brought about just to get him in the open unarmed, so that he could be executed by the state police.

No its so I can do what said, I encourage other anons to troll aswell

>stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111596809/exrussian-soldier-dies-of-suspected-suicide-after-police-standoff-in-christchurch

I don't normally get mad but something about this specifically reaches out and boils my soul into a frenzy of rage. That man never should've had to go through that and the police are absolute cockmongers for telling his kid not to pick up. Total bullshit. Especially since it was over an airsoft pic. Jesus christ.

>I encourage other anons to troll aswell

Behaving like a child at a time like this isn't really needed user.

He had been convicted of assault and his SKS was probably unlicensed, basically. Or he had illegal mags or some bullshit.

Attached: 1552424357870.png (619x626, 111K)

i thought the guns were being volunteered over?

yeah, last count was like 37 out of 1.2 million.

Attached: 1458784386301.jpg (255x191, 5K)

*BANG BANG SMASH*

>Assalam alaikum kaffir. You are in possession of a haram (illegal) video and manifesto.
>Hand over your virgin daughters and your assault rifles as well as your weekly jizyah payment.

What do you do?

Attached: jizyapatrol.jpg (2048x1536, 378K)

"Ok, but you have to take the ammo first."

Kiwikabobs btfo

Attached: 1552645591353.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

Th....aren't turbans sihks?

I would put my shoes on my hands and submit the jizya

Yes user, that other user is a dumbass.

(((Nigger faggot)))

Attached: 1478750611307.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Fudds are worse than Feinstein.

Attached: 1544032415538.png (500x903, 209K)

>the cops may actually not side with us
Only legitimate retards ever thought they would

I think it depends entirely on locale and tone of legislators. There will be splinter groups that openly revolt, there will be departments that just sort of "see no evil", and there will be individual officers that resist internally in areas that are too corrupt for open resistance.

But if you live in the most pozzed parts of NY, CA, NJ, Mass, etc, then yeah, the fuzz will kick down doors and step on snek like we haven't seen since the Commies and The Nazi's

>But if you live in the most pozzed parts of NY, CA, NJ, Mass, etc
That's great. Can't wait for the first richfag fudd who owns guns to quail hunt or some shit to get swat raided and killed. It will finally dawn on the other richfags their money can't protect them anymore.

>seething poorfag appears

>we do not
You've already bent over, are currently spreading your legs and in a couple years will be taking a hot load on your face, begging for another.

Attached: 1553175727286.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

They aren't posting about how people are resisting. If they did, people would realize how much support they have with in each other. Ignore the bullshit old "fuds" who give up their guns. They want to demoralize you.

Face-swap anti-gun Kiwis from facebook/twitter onto pictures of people posing with semiautomatics and send them as anonymous tips with names to kiwi police.

Attached: 1508363979604.jpg (600x600, 113K)

Nigger we literally handed over like 600k guns out of an estimated 4m unlicensed.
No one ever came grabbing, we just said “fuck it, I never said I had a gun, who’s gonna know about my bolt action .22 I bought in fucking Kmart?”
The prevailing opinion now is people saying “fuck, didn’t realise at the time, if I did I would have gone and bought 10 of the things”
Statistically fuck all people handed shit in. Not as good as absolutely zero Americans turning in 30 round mags a few months ago, but essentially the same.
We didn’t make a fuss then because we wanted to keep them for when we REALLY needed them. We’re still waiting.
Oh, and if you hadn’t heard, we now have more legal guns than we had unregistered guns in 96.
Our media’s freaking out because pro-gun politicians and lobbies are gaining shitloads of traction.
Fun times soon, friend, if not fuck it, I’ll just move my business to the US
>Country of supposed libertarians doesn’t allow prostitution or allow adults under 21 to drink, let’s them die in war at 16
Actually maybe you fuckers are the ones who need a revolution.

Attached: 1548972970437.jpg (800x600, 27K)

Sikhs hate muslims and are compelled by their religion to be always armed, next

The markets already crashed m8, this was the plan all along.
Get all the boomers to sell their negative geared shit, get them to pocket the cash to retire on, then once the chinks own everything crash the market, fucking the chinks over by billions to trillions, then let the zoomers buy it all up from the chinks cheap.
This way the boomers get top dollar like they were expecting and zoomers get cheap housing, all without fucking over Australia.
Can’t either sell expensive to the zoomers, boomers happy zoomers sad
Can’t sell cheap to zoomers, then boomers sad and on welfare and zoomers happy.
Sell top dollar to the chinks, then for pennies to the zoomers, boomers happy, zoomers happy, chinks fucking bankrupt and raging.
Not that it matters, the Chinese government lends out more every 17 days than obama did to protect the US economy from the GFC, but still, the chinks hurt here, not us

what the fuck is this "Beirut Triple" thing? Googling it just gives me more people talking about Port Arthur and nothing on how the supposed technique works.

Shoots through the door.

Attached: IMG_20190328_104423.jpg (2226x2721, 1.56M)

Wouldn't be too afraid if I was a kiwi anyhow.

Attached: e07e61345561da66c5e201bca75b792f2084f6e1ea64f3e8dc895df1203e7273.jpg (746x833, 384K)