Do you have a Terrifying Presence, even without your weapons?

Do you have a Terrifying Presence, even without your weapons?

Attached: 1522386363385.png (190x190, 10K)

I do. Most of the time it gets security/police called on me. Beta male neighbor jannies.

Attached: 2018-06-22 04_19_56-Windows Media Player~2.png (181x262, 91K)

I'm more imposing than terrifying. you see, my giant testicles enter the room before i do, and it lets everyone know that while i may not be the biggest strongest fastest, i will at least ruin your entire week if you fuck with me.

Terrifying? May not be the apt adjective. Irritating? Probably as close a word as exists in the English language...

I'm ugly and scary, people avoid me. I don't go outside much to spare people my hideous visage.

I have massive blackish purple bags under my eyes along with having dead looking eyes. Not sure I look "terrifying" but people probably think I'm on coke or meth

I'm pretty sure I creep people out. I keep to myself because of it, feeding a vicious cycle as I'm sure it makes me seem creepier. I realized how much I don't talk one day in middle school when I commented on something my teacher said and a girl nearby blurted out, "He just talked!". When I finally made some friends in high school they said they were afraid of me until they got to know me. Negative canthal tilt also helps make my resting face as ominous as possible. have a gf tho so it's not all bad.

Attached: 1553482933826.png (747x876, 33K)

>Do you have a Terrifying Presence
Look at me, im the weapon now !

Attached: 1553280646749.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

god has left us.

No I watch anime and terrify no one

thats mean !

Attached: trystan-reese-wp_650x400_51501689122.jpg (650x400, 41K)

I'm really shaky but I have rbf so it just looks like I'm going to go postal 24/7

No. I'm a 5'6" manlet. When I had long hair I got confused for a girl once. I'm black though, so maybe I scare some people. I have a buzzcut too.

BTW, everyone fears me even as a non Jow Forums or hasguns just because im a ultra sick science guy with killing in mind as numbers and perfection.
Thats true and funny I guess :3

Most people tell me I'm fairly good natured so usually people will just do as I ask so long as I'm polite about it or with a little convincing if necessary.

>Do you have a Terrifying Presence, even without your weapons?
I work 12+ hours a day, get little sleep and usually go days without showering and, weeks without shaving and months without getting a haircut. I've been told I resemble an angry homeless person as I tend to talk to myself because of PTSD. People tend to give me a wide berth, I guess?

>I tend to talk to myself because of PTSD

Attached: You.png (238x320, 30K)

Cringe.

Attached: image0.png (319x214, 98K)

Never seen a nigger with education in physics ?

>getting triggered by words

I think that's you PTSDfag.

I'm not even the same person, guy.

Cringe.

No, he's just watching. His return is imminent.

I'm not your pal

Attached: 1553560800618.jpg (661x942, 119K)

I'm not your buddy, mom

Remember when Napoleon cucked all of Haiti by making the rebel slaves buy themselves back as repatriations? Good times.

>Remember when Napoleon
Are you Napoleon lil looser?
Pic possible you

Attached: 1553536391846-0.jpg (626x750, 45K)

Cringe.

You

Attached: 1553280256331.png (540x297, 252K)

Working on it
I am 6'5" but I have a really fast metabolism due to being 20 and need to put on more weight.

no but ive started angry mobs on several occasions

Yes. Yes I do. Fear me.

Attached: sharkfuckerbig.jpg (4082x1814, 1.46M)

wait, isn’t this just the plot of Komi-san?

What state of mind are you in that me hassling a dumbass namefag made you think of black dick? Get yourself some help.

Attached: 1477759749500.png (603x355, 104K)

eye contact is pretty powerful. when i was a kid i generally got fucked with a lot. i used to get drinks, food and trash thrown at me from speeding cars when I'd walk home from school. i starting walking with a hefty stone hidden in my hand and would focus on every oncoming car to prepare my aim. never happened again after that. i realized merely being present and aware in public makes you less of a target.

everyone is scared of you, you faggot pedophile

Absolutely. People are afraid to even look me in the eye.

Attached: 1549729964095m.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

>my life is the plot of a manga

Sounds pretty boring desu

Are you a heckler, an impromptu orator, or a street preacher user?

Well I live in a heavily "diverse" area and I don't get fucked with by "urbanites." Wearing steel toe boots and a blue collar shirt for work helps, as does a permanent scowl.

>implying an ocean of cum in the face would ruin any Jow Forumsommando's week
Welcome to the board, newfag

Only with women.

Attached: 1475364838233.gif (640x360, 116K)

Downies terrify me too, I wouldn’t blame the neighbors

run into a room screaming you have aids problem solved

Why do you keep saying thanks after every post you need to learn what you are saying dumb ass

Or so I’m told.
>5’5” manlet
>pretty fit
>Salomon tacticuck boots
>deep voice
>quiet
>male equivalent to RBF
>good amount of scars from years of being a ranch hand
>hyper awareness also because of yee haw
I’m actually a nice guy despite looking like a serial killer. Everyone in my high school thought I was a mercenary for some reason. They also hated me until I patched someone’s tire and filled it up for them. Oh, and I’ve been told that I create an “unwelcome presence” in my college classes, so that’s cool. I just want friends, Jow Forums

I routinely freak people the fuck out
>6'6''
>Long black beard
>well built
>wear a long flecktarn coat with a flatcap
>slavdidas pants
>timberland boots that add another inch to my height
>permanent scowl because no reason to fake happiness for randos in public
>sometimes open carry
I'm a fuggin teddy bear though

I've found that letting my beard grow out and wearing the allskillnoluck drug rug to cover up my Tupperware tends to make me look like the type people tend to ignore exist. The center pocket holds my IFAK and the kangaroo pouch is nifty. I don't look terrifying at all, I barely exist. Almost like grey man but more homeless ish. Carrying appendix IWB in the Standard Co Atlas, G19 with spare 17 mag on deck. Formidable but far from terrifying.

>newfriend doesn't know word filters
s m h
t b h
f a m
baka desu senpai
Lurk more.

>Everyone in my high school thought I was a mercenary for some reason
Do you know how actually retarded you sound?

you have a punchable faggot face

>yes, he looks to be stealing copper pipes

Looks like T-1000's stepson found his sunglasses and is putting them on while he's hunting John.

If you want god to come back give him a reason to.

I have the opposite effect.
No one seems to be threatened by me.

I don't think I'd want to look at you either.

Yea I guess I freak people out
>6'9
>Black and quickly graying beard with food particles all inbedded in
>Limp from constant fights with dogs in alleyways over dumpster turf feeding grounds
>Clear and obvious illegal fully automatic CZ Scorpion EVO bulging from my ripped cargo pants
I must also mention the reek of shit and piss on me often keeps my enemies incapacitated.

I thought it was pretty retarded myself seeing as how I never missed a day of classes and spoke against violence for the most part.

based

Elaborate about the "unwelcome presence" bullshit

Around 2012 i had a female coworker tell me i looked like a school shooter. A couple of years later my forman said I looked like dzhokhar tsarnaev

Both times did not help my self confidence...

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

no... I’m a cute and smol lil twink

*foreman

Probably not, people seem to find me pretty approachable which isn't the worst thing in the world as there's tons of stupid insecure mexicans around here that think they have something to prove and truthfully have nothing to lose. I make well in excess of 3-4x the median household income here and my job depends on having a clean record so I actively avoid any situation that could result in violence. This sucks because I feel like a coward but it's for the best.

based. I'm the american version of this.

Yeh. I've heard people talk about me.

Czech army jacket, thermal shirt, cheap jeans, combat boots. Buzz cut. Bulked but slipping from training because of booze. Bags under eyes and a permanent frown because I'm stuck on an illiterate clownworld.

how you doin'

But I'm also the American version user

With my dick out. No

With my dick tucked in between but buttocks to hide the shaft. Yes.

Traps are pretty terrifying.

Learn to play the game fuck face, use your above median income. Dont be a pussy, get a lawyer on retainer be loud fuck those faggots, toughen up, of one of them swings at you you take their punch and laugh while you call the popos and fuck their stupid meaningless nothing to lose lives up.

no one is more American than me, user.

True I wanna Balkanize

His parents used to steal lead pipes. It's genetic, but the Downs Syndrome was exposure-based.

p good, just chillin on Jow Forums while in bed

I look like an old stabby tweaker so i'm good.

this whole thread is cringe, don't fucking flatter yourself faggot

A "war face?"
Sure. Apparently I do look scary when enraged, but I am a very chill dude who avoids physical confrontation so that barely ever happens.

I'll give him 5 bucks

U look like Post Malone

Not really terrifying, but when I talk I say what I mean and never beat around the bush or say um, apparently it puts people off

I did a pushup once. Does that count?

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-214018_Gallery.jpg (1080x1908, 1.25M)

Am I compensating?

Attached: censored.jpg (614x714, 98K)

>be me, sitting in class
>taking notes like a good little college boy, haven’t spoken all semester, but sit in the front row
>professor stops and asks me a question way out of the blue
>”oh, uh. I’m not sure that we went over that one in class”
>a few minutes later he calls me out in front of the class again, “you know, user, you really create an unwelcome presence in this class”
>”uhh, I’m sorry? That’s not my intention, Professor”
>”well it’s really getting to the students and their grades are suffering”
>everyone else in the class is in their own world right now
>”well, as far as I remember, you’re the only one who has called someone out this semester and actively singled them out to be jeered at in front of the whole class”
>he now calls on me for almost all of the questions for some reason

I guess he just didn’t like me or thought he could get away with it because I was the only STEM student in the class. My college required mechanical engineering students to take an art elective and this was a music class.

Skinny toned (150 lbs, don't eat enough, but I exercise regularly) and I try to keep most conversations concise. I stay quiet and generally keep to myself, but I have no problem with talking with anyone. Only time I ever got close to a physical confrontation was when some drunk guy at a 711 told me to back the fuck up. It ended with the drunk guy paying for me and company's stuff for some reason, so I'd say I have the opposite of Terrifying Presence.

He's just upset you're actually going to have a happy life, unlike him, who got a liberal arts degree

>horrible insomnia for years
>bad posture
>tall
>skinny
>bags under my eyes deep enough to drink a shot out of

Everyone assumes I am a crackfiend or some kind of junkie, so it does count as a terrifying presence of sorts. Normies leave me alone and black people always ask me if they can buy drugs from me. I've never done drugs in my life.

No

Attached: p8a0o08098.jpg (960x959, 651K)

Fat guy and average height, super depressed since puberty.

Apparently I always look pissed/like I'm looking for a fight, scared the shit out of a few musicians at bars after their sets by going up and saying they were great.

Yes.
>6'5"
>Heavily tatt'd
>big beard
>Ugly
>heavy brow with resting bitch face.
>between lifting for some years, but eat to much. So I got more of a fat built.
Pretty much picture if Silas Weir Mitchell was 10 yrs younger, bigger and tatt'd

Attached: 4447857-pushing-giant-pill.jpg (1300x1300, 77K)

Desu doesn’t even mean thanks

Nah, I look like a nice guy. People ask me directions all the time and most strangers give me a smile or friendly nod when they see me.
This is a tactical advantage in my opinion.
Used to dress like however I wanted- metal tees, hoodies, hitler youth haircut, skinhead profile jeans/jacket/boots, terrorwave, etc, back when I was super involved in the music scene.
Then I got into medical school and was surrounded by rich preps all day. As much as I look down on group homogeneity as a concept I really can't deny the importance of appearing trustworthy and normal, you wanna look like how people expect you to look.
Now I wear polos, jeans, khakis, OCBDs and chinos, and conservative comfy sneakers. Normal side part haircut. I look like a nice dude. Other than getting shit from old buddies there's zero downside.

Attached: Oregon.png (959x771, 657K)

Also I rediscovered religion and one of the subtle suggestions of my faith is simple dress, which allows you to focus less on your self-image and more on your work and treatment of others. Which is healthy in my opinion. Lots of factors coinciding to make me change my clothing pretty drastically.

Attached: Muh OR.jpg (900x600, 330K)

>6'6
>Average build
>Long and straight hair
>Constant look of disdain on face
>Sunken in eyes
>Always wear dirty work jeans and boots with dark color Tshirts
>Basically look like a death metal fan at his day job

I'm always nice and polite when I talk to people tho.

>TFW a cute girl said she loved my hair at the gas station this morning

Attached: 1551405397090.png (371x532, 281K)

sick dude. which bands are you into?

>speed limit: 35
I laughed.

You sound like a bitch.

No, is the other way around. We left God