FEAR the Jow Forums?

Do you know a user or Namefag who is scary or dangerous ?
Post reasons or images!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x358, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17692525
strawpoll.me/17692757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fucking Jow Forumshemist.
Answer every question about bombs, chemical weapons and shit without waitingtime or posting infographics and flashbangs... Thats the Most fucken up user here !

>do my job for me
t. lazy fed

I wouldn't fall asleep around anyone on this board, the odds of getting raped are way too high.

rape you, no, steal your valuables and pants, yes

Flecktarn?

Antman when he was still alive (or still posting with his trip on) and he legit discuss about weaponizinf fireants and how we should remove the rules of engagement and straight up posted few maps like london and other places on how we could use russian bomber planes to drop payloads of chemically and biologically induced dangerous ants in the areas.

Dude was batshit insane.

That one user who hates Japanese really badly and holds a hate of a thousand wasps and has the mentality that the Japanese are still the same as the 1940s Japanese

There is that one guy who collected skulls and made a gift with a squirrel's head to his neighbor and there is that other guy who went off his meds and beat his neighbor's Labrador to death at his own house over the neighbor flattening his tires.

Fuck, we should make a vote later

Attached: 1553547910299.gif (500x500, 463K)

seriously
>how you holdin up bros
>anyone else here diagnosed with a mental illness?
>let's post our faces!
>who's the most dangerous person on this forum?!?
in anticipation of the red flag law, every IT contractor is building a database to pre-sell. it's legal. and they're subcontracting data collection. connect the dots with phoneposters, reCapcha google data, facebook/linkedin cookies, any other meatspace datapoint... and that's only necessary if hiro isn't already under contract from big data.

>we

Inb4 this user gets called a schizoposter.

This was supposed to be for him

this

Attached: 1553541670572-2.png (751x485, 777K)

strawpoll.me/17692525

Calm down, George.

Attached: Why Are You Like This.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Phil the faggot
KEK

Attached: yp45536_finalsmall.jpg (349x672, 42K)

Damn, good bless him !

Attached: hmtd.png (684x1232, 376K)

How and why are people voting for the first one? How was that guy dangerous?

I don’t think it’s a fed. Just a redditor trying to milk those deep web Jow Forums greentext upvotes.

Thats how Jow Forums works, everyone knows the real answer but thats unfunny

Attached: 1532824693690.jpg (588x427, 46K)

What is the real answer and how is that guy dangerous?

>What is the real answer
Phil the faggot

Attached: 1525373914126s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Some of the Jow Forumstards who browse this board like Nathan Bedford Forrest and Phil seem to be legit violent sociopaths who are about two steps away from going on a killing spree to start their eagerly awaited race war.

If we do wind up having that kind of conflict for unrelated reasons, I wouldn't be surprised if they're the ones running death squads since they have zero inhibition against indiscriminately murdering large numbers of people.

Kek

whatever, my reason for stealing them would be so I could hold you at gun point and force you to eat them later

>That one guy who fapped to his own birth

Tell me more...

Scared a mental ill human can use a vote as a challenge ?
Possible right, based user

Attached: cambodia-killing-fields-08.jpg (423x288, 48K)

the friendly nerd with the weaponized brain but hes to nice to be dangerous.
Pic related him doing research in public

Attached: e5.webm (640x352, 265K)

>antman has 20 votes now

Fucking how is he dangerous again?

No IP doublecheck, possible the same fag

Shit forgot to check that in when i made the poll list

I'll remake the pole and post it again with it turned on

Yeah, you made it perfect. Open a new thread for it and we keep it running for 24h.

Shit it wont let me delete the post.

Forgive me anons

Dude murdered frogs with ants man. Dat shit scary

By the double triads i shall do so in haste!

This or your mother dies in her sleep

NEW THREAD WITH BETTER STRAW POLL GET IN HERE NOW!

Also here is new straw poll

Fuck forgot link goddamn I'm stupid

strawpoll.me/17692757

good bless this Jow Forumsommando!

THREAD IS DEAD NOW

Attached: 1552021843503.jpg (1600x1200, 409K)

FUUUUUUCK DOUBLE TRIADS SPEAKS TRUTH THIS THREAD IS FUCKING DEAD!!!

Attached: jllöl.jpg (695x800, 109K)

I need new flecktarn pants

This fuker

Attached: mAquiYD[1].jpg (270x135, 10K)

Honestly bill Clinton was the most based motherfucker in the world that managed to fuck a bunch of women and not get suicided by his wife

Still working for Obama, BATFAGS?

Attached: l6svsvC[1].jpg (1000x563, 216K)

New thread attracted the schizoman

Just checked and that guy is fucked

The fuck is it with nightime Jow Forums attracting /x/ cousins and followers?

any of the dozen or so traps who post here. yuck.

shit thread died gonna make a new one

It was on page 2 when it was pruned, making a new one will have the same result.

As a person getting a minor in chemistry let me tell you this, he isn’t teaching forbidden knowledge. And realistically speaking if we are ever forced to fight a government (foreign or domestic) the information will be very valuable.

SHUT UP I AM GOD NOW OBEY MY WILL GODDAMNIT!

Phil, he stalks women and may have raped one.

So close

FUCK WENT DOWN WE MUST HOLD ONTO THIS THREAD THEN!

Bedadededede bedadededede bedadededede bedadededede nothing wrong with hoppe's 9 it is fine for guns and helps with washing hands and cleaning your mind but use holy water to keep your spirit free and unbound by the soils of Satan's grasp for the aristocrats works with him just look at the communist fascist animals in the forest beware they are after you and they have sent johnnys after me but i have escaped and break their legs and fled to devil's den to mark my sacred symble of flying birdy with my urine for it is pure from my temple. Believe me for i have see the future and it is dark you must run now and fight the dark aristocrats and their army of communist fascist animals that wish to steal your heads and use your headless bodies as puppets just as they have done so to Hillary and J F Kennedy and his death was done by a rifle welding man! Shut up mind i will not be silenced i know i am followed as my phone from 2010 flashed before my face to alert me of danger close by shut up Katherine you do not understand i must take you to my woods for savety shut up shut up fucking whore slut bitch faggot shut up goddamnit now the spirit of the dark ozarks are attacking me fuckimg skinhuggers fucking this shit cunt i gotta run trust the diamond bird for he leads you to the light!

Bless in God's name! Non Nobis Domine!

Looks like schizoman is back Jow Forums

So I'm in a suspicious mood and I'm pretty sure that the OP of:
is also the OP of this thread and the OP of this thread is also the OP of the one that got deleted and I'm pretty sure he's just making them to ride his own dick because I've seen an awful lot of dickriding in these threads for a namefag that, according to the archive, has made a total of 4 posts under that name. 2 of those posts are concerning a ban he got. Hell, the new strawpoll thread is already dickriding Jow Forumshemist and now that I've gone into the archived thread he started I'm pretty sure he took his name off and responded to himself at least once.

If you're making a bunch of threads to get a bunch of strangers to validate you for how "dangerous and psychotic and mentally ill" you are then maybe put away the fedora and get some sunlight.

Attached: Archive search khemist.png (1144x846, 126K)

Kemist is probably upset that antman is taking in the glory instead of him that or something else

its between 3-6am in his timezone you silly screenfag and the last time i seen him was in the Flashbang thread.
Schizoman detected

So is schizoman actually schizophrenic?

ask him

Attached: 1553554585294-0.png.jpg (200x176, 22K)

t. schizo

>its between 3-6am in his timezone
Yeah I feel like that's not an impediment to the kind of person that would seek validation in this manner.

Despite the ip thing implemented why do most Jow Forumsunts vote antman the most still?

Not for Jow Forums, but our last dialogue has a 8h shift.
You´re right when hes a night owl

>he isn’t teaching forbidden knowledge
This, its mostly friendly talking and helping to get knowledge in chemistry. We have 2-3 chemists here and everyone is a niceguy

>all LARPers
I don't know who to chose. Oooh I'm flustered in the fuckin face you scratched it with self harming bdsm 12 ga shells in order to simulate anime such as the traps self cutting.

I once saw one of the underaged traps post on 8ch with their hormone blocked baby face, with them wearing a black sun plate carrier in the aftermath of the NZ shooting. I wanna take a pair of pliers and rip their faggot gerber mascot cheeks off, and fry them like I did the fat cut from a gay furry's thighs sauteed in mushrooms. He didn't even know I posted pictures of his face all over the forums.

Traps are fucking retarded and going to spoil like milk, and I'm gonna be the one laughing at the crhranny chaser's salted boiling eyes when they all kill themselves and make the REAL bella delephine retard face. The boomer redditors constantly telling me the ahegao face is reminiscent of a severe stroke gets my cock hard, because it's pure power misrepresented.

I still can't get the images of that baby face nazi-wannabe out of my head. Disgusting. I have to share a hate ideology with attention whores like that.

Anyways, I'm chaotic based, none of that trap shit. The following image is a summary of 2018, with the action's ive taken, and the thoughts I've had. Traps should all die, and anime posters who validate felix argyle and pink haired public use dick and balls hanging out on /aco/, whatever the anime character is, I denounce it. At least straight fucking idiots who watch their precious janime are fine.

Attached: tvredditfagsimkillingpeople.jpg (2250x1800, 884K)

Bump

Bump

Phil isn't going to kill anyone, he's just a loud pussy. People in general are pussies hence why so few shit happens. It's human nature to threaten not to do since the thought of self perseverence is higher than the objective to strike fear.

How is OP's list in your opinion?

holy shit are you actually samefagging in the current year? is this like a troll or some shit?

T. Fed

One guy from my state. Not anything like what you mean. He’s just retarded and unsafe. Fucker played Russian roulette on a pound of tannerite while we were all next to him. Then got all pissy because we all drew on him. Goes by Jow Forumslansman on discord.

Pretty sure it's mostly larp with a hint of realism. The only ones that I consider freaks and worrisome are the ones that don't tripfag but you already know who they are by the way they post. Even shizoanon,dollanon(to some degree),furanons and antman seem to share some similarity and that is you shouldn't step on their snakes but they aren't looking to cause trouble right away. Basically everyone on that list is a degree of nostep not a stepper. But who am I kidding? We're all kind of fucked in the head one way or another. Hence why we are here. Some are just needing help more than others. The only one that I had a sincere interest in was the user who supposedly killed his neighbors dog but I think it was exaggerated as most stories are. In reality he probably did attempt to hit the dog but didn't kill it otherwise he wouldn't have had the opportunity to post the story online while being in jail. I'd be more concerned with the people who lurk and don't say anything and if they do say something they make vague threats like the kiwi shooter. Look at how these actual shooters post online vs online actions. They are very narcissistic. That's something to look for if I was a fed. Basically narcissistic shizo shooters who are easily motivated and down in life.

To add to that, the actual people to fear are the ones that are narcissistic, disconnected with reality and have high amounts of shiz and low amounts of care. They seem to be motivated by higher than thou bullshit and usually DONT post their guns online like a nice collection. I wouldn't fuck with kommandos at all, some are not someone you'd A. be friends with and or B. fuck around with on any capacity. Some of y'all are ok, some are even more friendly than any other place on the internet since we vent with our guns. But some are too power hungry. The top dogs on Jow Forums who everyone seems to know are mostly for attention and or money. Nothing wrong with that. But the fringe minority in OP's list is a group of don't fuck withs but not people who go looking to fuck things up. Those guys are like that retard who went to blm and shot some negroids. Overdosed on memes and didn't think it straight. What was the issue? Disconnected with reality on a huge amount with no foresight in their actions. Some of the regular posters here with whom we can easily point out who they are have some connection with reality and know NOT to do stupid shit that will let gun grabbers grab the guns like acceleration the kiwi shooter did. I honestly think some of the people on that list are self exaggerated since it's anonymous some people with whom you'd forget, pop up again as someone being remembered. Usually by the same people posting about themselves to stroke their ego. GT for example is narcissistic, loves the (yous) and makes threads for himself about himself but does so to make money as well on top of advancing his career. But he's connected with reality. He won't go postal unless his country needed him to. Even the EDC threads show the professionalism some posters have as only carrying for self defense. Though sometimes you'd see ironic posters posting shit that looks like they want to mug people for shits and grins. I love this place. I've said too much.

Was gonna post about that tripfag. His tag unironically is user. I have never seen one man hate a nation that much

these guys are probably onto something anons, look at other threads in the catalog, somethings going on

stop blabbering to feds.

>When your so american that you watch 1940 Disney cartoons and listen to 1940s songs and you get your political facts from 1940s newspapers and poscasts about the ongoing ww2 radio news recordings

So who would you consider actually dangerous just from OP's list alone?

Bump

Your mom, none of them are.

This. The premise of this thread is flawed because it assumes that Jow Forums isn't basically just an RP board. Even before this place went to shit it was a running joke that Jow Forums at large didn't own guns. If infinite chan's weapons board is at all representative of the makeup of Jow Forums this place is all Argentinians and Aussies pulling shit straight out of their asses which seems about right.

Attached: Sword threads.png (283x19, 1K)

Antman, jap hater and that one guy who fucked a deer twice before eating it.

No in reality I realized I said too much and you might be a fed.

Phil is alright. He's just a loud boomer.

That likes little boys

>that are within legal age of california *

That might make a lick of sense if I was the person asking the question, and irrespective of that this place is full of LARPers who don't own anything more dangerous than a boiled egg.

Im gonna fuck you now user

You do realize boiled eggs can be weaponized? We literally had this discussion a few months ago. Sorry I just don't rat people out as "dangerous". I just think everyone here is a nostepy

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Weaponized anything is always inferior to a purpose built weapon and frankly I think most people here couldn't do much with the latter in the first place. Not sure why you're still going on about ratting people out, not only am I not the person asking for information but I'm clearly of a mind that this place isn't worth monitoring. Like, does this place even count as an actual shooting club for the CMP anymore?

>strawpoll.me/17692757

Attached: 1278557793474.jpg (782x818, 61K)

fuk-of commie