Where do you keep your clearing bucket?

Where do you keep your clearing bucket?

You guys do have a clearing bucket, right?

Attached: clearing bucket.jpg (1360x768, 119K)

I use a log in the sink

Attached: 1552967227183.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

bucket?
I just use your mom's vagina as a clearing bucket.

I just look in the chamber first

i just point it at the neighbor's house

let your moms vagina look in the chamber first and than clear it

Attached: giphy.gif (480x276, 3.53M)

I remember that thread

I use my wall.

Attached: 1553729004622.png (771x731, 916K)

I either rack the slide like a functional human being or I drop the mag and go outside, point it in the air, and let one rip

Why would I waste my time with that when I have a yard?

Are people actually stupid enough to be unable to discern if there's a round in the chamber? Confiscate this retard's guns.

They're not stupid, just forgetful. It can happen to the best of us.

>It can happen to the best of us
No, it can't, if you follow basic safe weapon handling procedure, it should not, and will not. This excuse has been posted to death over the years on this board; you're wrong, and you're brain damaged.

i point it at my son, hes a faggot and i dont think hes even mine.

OOf

Its called safety through redundancy. Something im sure your AIWB glock carrying zoomer ass has never worked the literal day in a blue collar job to discover and understand. Having a single non mechanical safety on a piece of dangerous equipment, in this case the rock between your ears, is never a good practice on an individual let alone generalized level.

Attached: DELTABOISONDECK.jpg (943x403, 32K)

The clearing bucket at my range is a huge plastic construction/water barrel filled with plastic beads. I'm not sure why but one old fudd got diarrhea on the range and just had time to drop trou and dump ass in the barrel. We had to call a cold range until the RO rolled it into the back yard, hosed it out, and scraped all the beads back into it. When he got back the old fudd was just gone.

Attached: 1483730158504.jpg (500x375, 15K)

Well doctor he clearly shit his britches when he discovered the range trap being sexually assualted by the brass Jew.

Attached: 1553576577960.jpg (694x530, 77K)

>redundancy
Unnecessary. Educated white collar folk can take a dump without sticking their finger up their ass to be sure that they wiped. Go back in the corner and eat the rest of your glue.

I mean I'm not sure why the plastic beads either, why not just use water if you have a water barrel. Maybe they were those green urinal beads. It is a silly place.

What in the fuck :*)

>Unnecessary.
There's a reason they put motion sensors and metal guards on industrial equipment and automated warnings on airplanes. People are prone to momentary mistakes, even the well trained. Human error is the greatest source of morbidity in almost any job or hobby involving dangerous equipment/machinery, and implementing redundant layers of mechanical an habitual safety practices is the universally accepted and demonstrably effective means for reducing those risks. Firearms are no different, more layers of safety simply make things safer, and the only people who can't understand that are tactitards like yourself who buy into their own personal mythos of thinking that they're some sort of infallible automaton. Can't improve on perfection, and who cares about the imperfect, right?
>the right to keep and bear arms only applies to people with a desk job and college education
I think you're in the wrong place.

Fuck you faggot. What's wrong with AIWB?

Nice story man. Did you write, produce, and star in it all by yourself?

Uncle Mike?

How can you be forgetful enough to not remember to check if the gun is chambered but remember enough to shoot it to clear it

We did it Reddit!

Not that guy buuuuut
> The right to keep and bear arms only applies to people with a desk job and a college education

When the constitution was first signed, you weren't even considered smart enough to be allowed a vote. Just like blacks. Had to own property and be of some education beyond sheep fucking and shooting your gun in your home.

Keep shooting your gun in your house like a neanderthal. We came here to laugh at you not talk to you.

Attached: suplise.gif (400x216, 3.73M)

I just point it where ever, but recently I started to always point away from myself

>>(you)
Haven't seen this thread in a while.

I use my head.

Both as a clearing bucket and as general common sense.

What the fuck is a clearing bucket? Why would you shoot a bucket? Why not just rack the slide if you think your gun loaded? Or buy a gun with a loaded chamber indicator if you’re a big retard that can’t remember if he loaded his gun or not.