What does your gray man setup look like?

What does your gray man setup look like?
Loadout 1:
>dress shirt
>slacks
>tie
>dress shoes
Loadout 2
>t-shirt
>fleecy
>jeans
>nikes or cowboy boots

Attached: 200px-Saharan_Spy_Set.png (200x234, 41K)

>511 pants
>webbed belt
>normal every day outdoor boots
>a jacket made specifically for CCW with zippers and pockets in obscure, tactical places
>tactical sunglasses
>paracord bracelet
>$2,000 clipped onto my grey 511's
>bulge in the shape of a gun on my side
>weak chin
>beer belly
>patchy operator beard
>military haircut
>punisher logo and thin blue line sticker on my lifted toyota tundra

*$2,000 knife

Requesting pictures of gray man setup picture where guy looks like a janitor.

The idea of the gray man is retarded. Show that you are the man in charge, make other people react to you. The gray man philosophy is the same as beta male walruses “if I keep my head down and act like a nobody I’ll be fine”.
Don’t be a nobody, be a somebody.

>The idea of camouflage is retarded. Show that you are the man in charge, make other people react to you. The camouflage philosophy is the same as beta male walruses "if I keep my head down and act like a nobody I'll be fine". Don't be a nobody, be a somebody.

Attached: paris-invalides-army-museum-1914-18-french-uniform-1970_1189_79389050f6700ceL.jpg (1270x1778, 1.77M)

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

It looks like me grabbing groceries. Because I'm not a sperg who tries to fit in by pretending I'm a secret agent.

Attached: s-l500 (2) (1).jpg (377x500, 21K)

>khaki Dickies
>a-shirt
>patterned light and bright colored button-up, untucked with the collar popped and the sleeves rolled up
>motor oil-stained Irish Setter 6 inch boots
>oversized brown Carhartt coat for winter
I just need a better holster and belt, as well as a chest rig(trying to find a Pattern 83 for a good price is suffering) and a rucksack. I also want to get a cavalry or cowboy hat for extra memes.

Do you know why it is so hard to collect French early-production WW1 outfits? Particularly without holes in the hat?

>Irish Setter boots

My negro

>chest rig
>gray man

Attached: PsB4PB2.gif (500x281, 938K)

Loadout 1:
Dressing like a normal person
Not being an autistic faggot who probably wears oakley sunglasses and walks and looks like PC principal

Loadout 2
Not larping in a poor persons idea of smart

Loadout 3
Not dressing like a fag and thinking I look like Jason Bourne

Loadout 4
Not being blatantly obviously carrying a gun by speaking like a redneck and carrying a "fanny pack"

>"discreet" gray 511 tac pants
>gray and black Salomon boots
>gray shirt
>gray hoodie

Attached: Fallschirmjager_-_last_cavalry__75147.1480609629.800.800.png (559x723, 255K)

This is the dumbest shit ever. What the fuck do you guys wear that you have to have a special name for clothes that don't make you look like a sperg?

>jeans
>plain tshirt
>plain hoodie/jacket
>boots

There's nothing else to it.

Because too many Jow Forumsommandoes think you have to dress like a 1337 operator to survive a riot, when in reality wearing tacticool gear is about as effective as wearing pic related.

Attached: e69385a2e9696c5c0f1e0aacf5021ef0d55ecf02.jpg (558x314, 102K)

Loadout 1:
>my normal fucking clothes
Loadout 2:
>my other fucking clothes

What if boogaloo begins while I'm driving to work?

The Assassin's Order really went all in to the hipster era

>I dress like a boring corporate coder
>but I like guns
>I know, I'll pretend I'm dressing like a office worker all day because I'M SECRETLY COOL AND ARMED
>when I get home I'll put on my camo pajamas, surplus coat, and take selfies with my tapco'ed SKS for my blog

This is why. It's a kind of escapism that most people stop playing with when they reach high school and it's indicative of a festering mental illness. It's not too far removed from sheepdog losers, who are normal faggots pretending to be plain-clothes heroes to impress soccer moms and convince themselves they matter to society.

Literally what I'm wearing right now because the point of a grey man is to not fucking stand out.

>jeans
>tennis shoes
>solid color t shirt
>Glock 43 at 330

>Black tshirt
>Plain black jacket
>Blue jeans
>If I wear cargo pants or shorts they don't look "tactical" or military
>Sneakers or boots

Well excuse me for modern life being a boring, ham-fisted facade of sanity that could go tits up at any moment.

Loadout 1
>my regular work clothes
Loadout 2
>whatever I change into when I get home

Added greyman bonus stealth points: I’ll take my tactical dog (she’s black and white; that equals grey) out in the back 40, where I’ll throw a ball and she’ll operationally retrieve it. At some point she’ll take a tactical greydog dump, then we exfil back into the house. Once we’ve achieved that objective, we’ll practice our deception skills by pretending we’re not snoozing on the couch.

Attached: omgwtfknoife.jpg (840x960, 121K)

Is that terry davis?