Would Jow Forums Buy a Backpack Mag Dispenser?

youtube.com/watch?v=f_q__rJQI9g

Attached: ShiellTec_AMMOBACK_STRIKE_Multiple_Magazine_Dispenser_001.jpg (640x529, 128K)

When I need to shoot up a mosque maybe

A mag full of mags
>something else that can malfunction

This is pretty cool.

its just like my tomb raider movei

not the worst idea honestly

seems more useful as something to keep in or around the truck

>not the worst idea honestly
>jump and bullets start falling out of the mags. your mag for your mags jams

>not the worst idea honestly
its a stupid gimmick.

No

>mall ninja
Who needs that much ammo on tap rapidly? If you were in a firefight that intense, what do you do when your off hand is disabled?

FPBP

Looks stupid and gimmicky
>Awkward reach for a fresh mag
>Magazines either a pain to reach or stick out in the way
>Looks dumb and prevents an actual pack from being worn

If jostling your mags makes the rounds fall out, you have bigger problems.
I'm more curious about if you can wear a backpack on top of your backpack magazine of magazines.

This mixed with
And to add to this, if you're in a situation where you need THAT much firepower on hand then you have already failed and are going to die.

I'm more curious about if you can wear a backpack magazine of magazines magazine on your back to dispense multiple backpack magazines of magazines.
Could come in handy for equipping all your friends.

>if you're in a situation where you need THAT much firepower
>need
Also, it only holds 6 mags, that's not ludicrous. Especially if you're rocking .458 SOCOM or some other big-bore round that only gets you ~15 in a mag.
NOW we're podracing.

6 is still a lot for a one man army. Unless you're pic related.

Attached: upham.jpg (500x282, 25K)

>cawadooty jeep
Cringe. I didn't finish the video is it wrong handed friendly?

If it holds 6 mags is all then it's even more stupid. A simple chest rig can hold that many, be more convenient, and you could still wear a regular pack.

>awkward to reach
Maybe if you’re a fatass who can’t reach behind his waist. Trying to reload in the probe with conventional mag pouches suck desu

then they'll call for bans on high capacity assault packs

>7 seconds into the video.
>You can just keep dumping rounds all day long.
>The backpack is jammed and no fresh mag drops down when he reloads.

where do you put the spent magazines?

>1:20
>Goes for a reload, it failed to deploy the next mag.
>Hard cuts to a zoomed out shot with the malfunction cleared
>Doesn't mention it at all, expected no one would notice.
I was laughing pretty hard on that one. This is some quality infomercial level advertising.

awkward jump cut where it jams at 1:30. This is a funky idea that has been executed horrendously.

i agree theyre shilling it but i think the subtitle there meant to say jams only happen when mags arent fully loaded

If you need multiple mags to kill who you're aiming at maybe you should just pack something with more stopping power. Either that or get better at shooting.

When did they say you can't wear a pack over it? I mean, it makes sense, as they didn't toss a pack on him to show it off, but it didn't say you can't.
You keep saying this "need" word... I think you don't understand where you are.

>Call of Duty decal on Jeep

Attached: smug witch.png (206x205, 65K)

I'm not trying to take your guns away user I just think it's silly to walk around with a a backpack full of bullets when a .45 can be concealed easier and won't get the police called on you when some retarded normie thinks you're planning Aurora part 2.

So it's as silly as wearing a plate carrier in the first place.
See my earlier post: if you're bringing a big-bore round, you kind of want to be King of Mags.

A 30 magazine clip

I knew a guy who wore the 6 mag bandolier on the front and 3 2 mag pouches on the back, everything fully loaded. Whenever anyone would ask wtf he would tell them they're buddymags.
Fisters are always something else

nope. i'm not lara croft

Attached: 63a58ec16efbd1ceebc3e0a86c65728e.gif (480x198, 1.29M)

$650 dollars Fuck that!

Attached: 2EC0691A-FBAB-4CB5-A964-7E277D3BCC6A-2379-000001E03061388C.gif (498x372, 969K)

Combat basic load is 7.

are you retarded?
do you know how magazines work?

This. A carrier is probably only marginally slower but has no risk of obstructing your mag supply. However if the thing was reliable and tested why not.

>something to keep in or around the truck

why, in case the reds invade on the way to walmart?

Engineer class giving out ammo