Did Jow Forums ever get bullied and how did Jow Forums deal with them

did Jow Forums ever get bullied and how did Jow Forums deal with them

was it with ultra violence did you use a weapon on your bully?

what's the story pls respond with weapon related story

Key Words: Weapons Bully Revenge

Attached: bullying.jpg (768x512, 44K)

Contrary to popular belief, Jow Forums is not just a bunch of school shooters jacking off to gun pictures

peace will prevail if you are the better person. Grow your character and your intelligence.

In elementary school I was bullied but I was a fucking dip shit to you should have been beaten too.

So shut up about this liberal bull shit and make fun of some zoomer brat.

>Key Words: Weapons Bully Revenge
Go have a talk with your counselor m8.

Is it just me or has there been a recent uptick in edgy kids posting here under the impression that violence is a desirable goal and not the last resort? Not to say that the idea hasn't always existed here but I've seen so much of it lately.

Back when I was in middle school some guys kept calling me a faggot and pushing me around, I was slightly overweight and a little naive. Buuut all I did was grab one of the threes dick and tugged a couple tines then yelled " THIS FAG HAS A BONER! _______ IS GAAAAAAY!!!!"

I was bullied, but I was also a bully before switching schools, so I believe I deserved it

Not really bullied but the rival gang wasn't my biggest fan

Probably a fed or antigun's thread but Ill take the bait.
I wasnt the cool kid but I was never bullied in school. The cool kids copied off my homework and tests and thought were always pretty nice and spoke well of me.

Everyone gets bullied and is a bully in school you aren't special. The shit they portray in shows and movies doesn't happen as often. The way you deal with it is to not let teasing get to you and stand up to them. They won't do it often if you act strong or resistant. We give kids this victim mentality now that they emulate and basically become a huge punching bag while never standing up for themselves and then we act surprised when one snaps and overreacts with violence.

When I was a little Chinese kid in a chinese school, bullying was rather common because the country is full of barbarian farmers raising dipshit pig dogs they call kids. One day I just randomly decided I am sick of it and started ramming them fuckers full force with my shoulder. The bullying either stopped or me giving a fuck stopped.
Then I moved to America, was an awkward ESL kid whose inability to fucking communicate had me grouped with the special ed drooling potatoes for one and a half school years. Can't even ram no cunts because police man will shoot me yellow ass dead. Then one day I started making the mothers of racist jokes toward myself because I learned it from hearing them all the fucking time, and suddenly I started becoming semi popular for some reason.

I was the bully, and Its one of my few regrets, I got caught up in a group of stuck up assholes that thought they were better than everyone else.

This seems like a spook thread. The whole "key words" thing seems off.

Stab a nigger hard enough with your pencil and they won't fuck with you anymore, now stop posting until you're 18.

First, lurk more.
Second, don't post here until your 18.

Attached: stepped on the wrong snake.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

If everyone is teasing you, there's probably a reason.

>Is it just me or has there been a recent uptick in edgy kids posting here under the impression that violence is a desirable goal and not the last resort?

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))) these posts start popping up out of nowhere. Nothing to do with the fact the Christchurch shooter was a shitposter on here, and nothing to do with the fact they've been trying to shut this website down, and nothing to do with the fact leftypol loves their disinfo.

I was bullied pretty hard up until I started high school at which point I wound up joining them. I still feel bad for all the shit I did to a lot of other kids that didn’t deserve it.

Oyyy Veyyy, we got ourselves a real life anti-Semite, you're telling me the reason Jews are universally despised is their fault? You're telling me a people can get kicked out of 109 different Governments, but it's not the world's fault, but theirs and theirs only?

I was always the biggest child (I hit 6'8" Senior year of highschool, came in as a freshman at 6'0") and nobody really bothered me. It was along racial lines mostly when it did happen.

Fed pls go and stay go.

>109
It was 834 countries you bigot!

Whats with this fag lord tier "Keyword" fagshit.
its actually pissing me off

Attached: 1531347611858.jpg (625x466, 56K)

>did Jow Forums ever get bullied
Yes
>how did Jow Forums deal with them
Got into fights with the said cunt but then we both reached high school we matured for some reason lmao.

Said Bully is now one of my budds actually.

We used to brawl a lot. It ended after I froze a water bottle and hit jesse giradano in the face with it and I think I broke his nose
Sorry Jesse it was 9th grade