Camo Thread

Thread about camo, camo clothes, and all things camo

Attached: -k- camo map.jpg (960x1358, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PAeiXGx
spearamerica.com/riffe-digi-tek-camo-wetsuit-5mm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the updated winter map? It has less snowflake camos and more alpenflage in the east.

Attached: enT9yCTh.jpg (1024x768, 286K)

Nope. Arizona is ATACS High Desert pattern.

Someone should start making a worldwide version of that map for autistic reasons.

whoever made this map has no idea what they’re doing.

Someone more photoshop skilled then me should convert these maps into a less subjective camo map.
imgur.com/a/PAeiXGx

Found abetter camo for SoCal that isn't all just desert...

Attached: Chaparral.jpg (640x640, 159K)

The whole point of the map is to have camos on it that people can buy. Find me clothing in that pattern, retard.

I can't make fucking rhyme or reason of what the fuck is in Pennsylvania.

I definitely think I see Flecktarn in there, maybe MARPAT Woodland. Can anyone help identify what the hell is all in PA?

Attached: PA MD and DE.png (1070x682, 106K)

The boring answer is that Multicam is perfect for 90% of SoCal. Whoever made that map is clueless.

Pencott Greenzone

Attached: B2709B00-C3C3-43BD-8C74-0297AD3B4006.jpg (600x600, 240K)

here's the updated versions

Attached: 4chan-k-map-camo-fall winter.jpg (5120x2880, 2.53M)

Attached: 4chan-k-map-camo-spring summer.jpg (5120x2880, 2.39M)

This. What in the fuck, have they never been outside before? There's so much diversity in colors even a few miles apart. You can tell it's some neverserved armchair commando mallninja that made that shit

So, Multicam tropic is for most of Florida, but what's that bit in the far south?

Attached: 1553728539594m.jpg (1024x584, 74K)

Whats the camos for Southern new york during fw and ss

>spoondfeed me, retard
Your thread sucks. You'll get nowhere by acting like a child on an anonymous Hong Kong yiff trading forum

Fuck I saw this image and though you were just posting your local terrain. I didn’t even notice the guy until 5 minutes later when I went to refresh the thread. Very nice. I’m in Minnesota and that looks exactly like my area in the fall. I find flektarn and multicam work very well for summer, fall and spring with flek preforming just a bit better for the summer. I’m a bit biased though I love the cut and silhouette on the flektarn parka. One of the best looking pieces of modern uniform.

Attached: 4B89167E-DA7B-4AF3-9A22-0C496A740CA0.jpg (311x320, 42K)

I don't want your shitty pattern. Prove clothing exists in that pattern, newfag.

Zoomed in, looks like Penncott GZ in the penis tip of Florida.

>SPOONFEED ME NOW DADDY
That's not even my post, dumbass. I'm calling you a retarded child in general. Mallninja faggot

>I can shitpost harder than you, user!!1!
This isn't a fight you'll win, son.

jesus christ
>can someone send me a link to a pair of Rhodesian Brushstroke trousers
>can't find them on ebay/amazon
>help a fellow Jow Forumsomando

BasedCam (patent pending)
coming through

Attached: AhegaoCam.png (1900x1900, 3.95M)

These?

Attached: YogaShorts.png (1000x1000, 818K)

Southern Arizona is multicam all year.

Is Hawaii just woodland?

Attached: 71NgATfyyUL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 27K)

mainefag here
>entire landscape is brown + dead leaves or snow white
thinkin bout that alpenflage

Woodland is fine for most forested areas, but it was designed for deciduous forests. Hawaii is more tropical, so I'd go with a more green dominant camo like Jieitai, Multicam Tropic, CADPAT, or M84.

Attached: jieitai.jpg (600x600, 129K)

what cam is that southwest of Minnesota for fall/winter?
if you've already covered outdoor gear, what's the best for urban environments other than gray man?

Thanks quad man. Is rhodesian bush actually good for Dallas?

Irish DPM

Attached: 31438961077_4aede540f2_k.jpg (2048x1384, 1.45M)

How bad is flecktarn in Texas? Thinking of buying surplus parkas before they all get bought/burnt.

couldn't tell you friend since i've never been, just figured i'd share the most up to date version i had but when it comes to any information from Jow Forums take it with a grain of salt so you don't end up gassing yourself trying to make crystals.

Attached: hmmm.gif (250x231, 1.23M)

its some abomination called pencott that is ugly and doesnt work as well as fleck(spring/summer) or alpenflage (fall/winter)

What camo?

looks like alpenflage

Attached: 681166i5_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 330K)

Thanks user looks really nice but is it better than flecktarn

Where's the urban cammo map???
Also, shouldn't CA be red and brown so you blend in with all those communists and mexicans?

in most woodland areas the flecktarn might be better. alpenflage seems better suited for alpine regions like Switzerland or during autumn. The red makes it difficult to spot at a distance from what I've read.

MARPAT woodland and Flecktarn would be better for spring, fall, or more arid parts of the Rockies

In the summer you want M05 or CADPAT brotherman

Also Varan makes a great alternative to pencott in the Dakotas

Can we add this pattern for offshore SoCal?
spearamerica.com/riffe-digi-tek-camo-wetsuit-5mm.html

Wondering the same there here.

Multicam works fine in Pennsylvania