So i ship out for basic in a month any veterans or active duty want to give me some tips? i turned 19 in november

so i ship out for basic in a month any veterans or active duty want to give me some tips? i turned 19 in november

Attached: live-fire-shoot-house-1800.jpg (621x414, 46K)

I wish I'd kept a diary, it goes past in such a blur that you forget a lot

>Drill instructor finds your diary and calls you a faggot and has all the other recruits rape you in the shower while calling you "diary boy"

It's nowhere near as hard as when I went through (11B), but you will still have long days and dickheads to deal with. No matter how hard the day is,they have to feed you eventually and the sun will continue to come up every day. Before you know it, you'll be graduating.

what in the fuck are you talking about. no seriously what the fuck are you talking about

Please don't kill yourself when you get out. Seriously.

What a gay time to enlist.

>>>/meg/

>he didn’t get raped at basic

Captain America right here

The realities of US military life

Reconsider. Go to your local community college, if school isn't really your thing than apply for some trades. No point in wasting your life away in the military. It's not worth it. You'll only live to regret it and experience some of the shittiest leadership there is to have.

Its actually a great idea. I went into basic in 09 and had a journal. I dig it out and read it from time to time. It helps with the days and lets you write shit down. Some days I would bitch about shit others Id write down the jokes other guys would tell and funny shit that happened. Like a guy sticking his ass over a camp fire to fart and make a flame but instead he just ended up burning his ass hairs off. You'll enjoy it and it goes by pretty fast. Make friends and they will help pass the time

Please don't tell me you went combat arms
If you did rip your free time, sleep, time, energy, and will to live

>give me some tips?
>you forget a lot
That time everyone sock soaped the fat kid.
That time everyone rubbed their dick and put pubes on the fat kids pillow.
That time in last phase that you and your battle were just trying to get the laundry and decided you could wait cause that fat kid was getting smoked in the wash room with all the faucets blasting hot water and the Drill Sergeant asked what you needed and you said your watches were timed wrong for the dryer. Yeah good times.
Keep your fucking head down OP and don't draw any overt attention and you will be fine.

no im doing avionic mechanic

Good good, get some certs while in and look into all the civv education programs the military has. If you play it right you can have a sweet job lined up when you get out.

>combat arms
YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>Sry I'm drinking.

Attached: ranger up.jpg (720x540, 71K)

That was smart of you desu

Fuck off mark

you're going to find out just how fucking retarded some people can be. it really is a special kind of retarded you've never seen before. Just be smart and do what you're supposed to, and don't let them get to you. Its a game and the drill sergeants are there to troll the shit out of you. they're going to fuck you all up whether you get things right or wrong, so don't get frustrated.

Good boy. Get a job that translates well when you get out. Schooling after basic is simple and chill basic isnt scary or anything dont let these retards scare you no one is going to fuck you or with you. Just lots of masculinity shit and honestly the girls that go in are pretty chill too. Dont worry have fun and make good memories

Attached: KpCaB66.jpg (569x1144, 139K)

Get your A&P license while you are in.

Aircraft mechanic is a great job after the military. Get your FAA certs while you are still active.

As someone who regrets not joining, why? As long as he does it right why shouldn't he?

Just focus as much as you can on running, that fucks the most people up out of anything. You’ll be doing plenty of push ups and sit ups during training, but obviously don’t completely neglect those either. And just learn to embrace the suck and take it either day by day or the more popular chow by chow.
t. went through most of Navy boot, got separated days before battlestations
Good shit dude.

Ive been thinking of going in too but Im kind of a picky eater. My dad says Ill grow out of it because no matter what they give me Ill be so hungry Ill eat it. Is this true?

Faggot libtard. Let him serve his country. I'm sorry that limpwristed sois like you can't get into the military because you failed basic training but that doesn't mean you can't let others serve. Go live in Iran if you hate the military so much. Hey guess what leftist? Donald Trump is still your president and he's going to have the parade.

don’t use the water fountain in the barracks,

ALWAYS make sure your canteen is filled

AWLAYS take care of your battle buddy.

NEVER puke in the pit.