CA fags rejoice!

CA fags rejoice!
>inb4 fuck the NRA

Attached: 4E6F98ED-20CB-4B45-8473-CD141FDC4FC5.png (1125x2436, 1.25M)

That's good news for the whole 9th circuit isn't it? This makes Oregon and Washington untouchable.

How?

weird how much you can get done when there isn't a school shooting every week

Attached: 1550986366931.jpg (1439x1374, 205K)

> The [NRA] acknowledged that the state was likely to appeal Friday's decision to the Ninth Circuit.

Federal court case says magazine bans are a violation of the 2A. Any state that has or tries to pass a magazine ban in the same jurisdiction is no longer legally able to do so.

When a circuit court rules on an issue it becomes precedent for other states in the circuit

>the questions that the dissent raised in Heller are about to be answered
>and the dissent probably won't like where it is going
Good. Fuck the freedom hating faggots.

Brainlet here. Does this mean califags can immediately posses 30 rd mags?

Woah. So to be clear, standard cap mags are legal *right now* (until further notice, ie outcome of the appeal)?

Isn't the 9th circuit the super liberal, anti-gun court of appeals? or was it the 3rd?

Attached: 1505110881256.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Those shootings really died down after Obama left, weird

Finally.
REV UP THOSE DRUM MAGS

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:

1. Defendant Attorney General Xavier Becerra, and his officers, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and those persons in active concert or participation with him, and those duly sworn state peace officers and federal law enforcement officers who gain knowledge of this injunction order,or know of the existence of this injunction order, are enjoined from enforcing California Penal Code section 32310.

2. Defendant Becerra shall provide, by personal service or otherwise,actual notice of this order to all law enforcement personnel who are responsible for implementing or enforcing the enjoined statute. The government shall file a declaration establishing proof of such notice.

This will not stop the mob of collectivized homeless/beaners that surrounds your home w/the intent of rape and pillage. Your first shot should be at the Marxist leader who will be at the back of the crowd

This is a federal district court in California - the 9th Circuit is the appellate court that is over this one. This affects only California.

Based and seigepilled

>"Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts”
BASED Judge Benitez

>In the meantime, Friday’s order prohibits California from enforcing its magazine restrictions, leaving its law-abiding residents safer and freer, at least for the time being.
I guess this means go wild, fellow CAfags. Not sure when/if retailers will sell standard cap mags here, but this means you can legally unblock mags. Though they may later become illegal if the appeal succeeds.

Not even a califag, but I'm so happy to hear this, even if it's temporary.

Fucking NRA, kick ass. They're supporting an AW case here in MA too, lets hope it gets a similar result.

Are you sure we can actually unblock mags??? Does this mean assault weapons are now gtg?

They'll probably kick it up to the circus and then it'll go up to the supreme. God I hope the supreme court finds it's balls if/when shit gets that far. If they ruled in our favor that'd be fucking awesome.

>mfw mag bans get struck down at the SC level and the grabbers across the country panic

Attached: You have no power here.png (288x100, 23K)

>assault weapons
Stop using that term.

Believe me, I cringed typing it.

If scary salt high cap clip bans are recognized as unconstitutional at a SC level does that mean scary salt weapon bans that use mag sizes as a scary salt feature are also no go?

This has nothing to do with 'assault weapons' bans, same restrictions as before apply to semiautos with pistol grips, ie no detachable mags, unless registered before the ban. But if you have a registered one or a semi-auto without a pistol grip (including those with the grip fin thumb blockers), you can legally own standard or high capacity mags for it, for the time being.

Becerra btfo

does this affect Assachusetts? Please tell me yes

Is Massachusetts in California? Then no. Not yet...

Anything that slows down the slow erosion of rights that CA loves so much is good by me.

WA is already getting its peeper touched atm. With bullshit I-594 passing a few years ago, also the I-1639

>tfw Cali officially can have more rounds in mag than us and can own AR-15s, neutered though they are
I'd blow my brains out if I could buy a decent gun to do it with

You can own AR15s in MA friend, don't pay attention to that Maura bullshit

I’m going to the range this weekend in a very conservative part of my state, should I flex on the law and break out some standard cap mags?

Attached: 00613134-2A45-4CCB-BFE8-F9164B521725.jpg (678x381, 34K)

I see what you are getting at, semiautos with greater than 10 rd fixed mags are classified as salty weapons. I don't know how this affects that specific provision, I will have to check if it was included in the challenge. However I can tell you that this definitely does not affect the rest of the salty weapon ban.

U wot m8?

Attached: IMG_7309.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

I'd give it a few weeks. Cops are retarded, even if this shit happen a year ago, expect cops to still be in the dark.

Until it's inevitably appealed (and because the judge issued an injunction against the AG, it gets fast-tracked). And because the 9th Circus pretty much doesn't give a flying fuck about precedent, the law, or constitutionality they'll overturn it because "muh feelings", then it will be a minimum of 5 years before it's even possible to be seen in front of the SCOTUS.

We should start counter-meming the meme. Arbitrarily decide that some random feature makes a weapon a Defense Weapon. A mounted flashlight, for instance. Anything with a light is a DW. And then we insert this as a talking point into every public discussion until MSM starts parroting it. It always has to be in the context of DW=good thing.

Libs and lefties are very susceptible to The Narrative. We just need to make sure they hear the right one.

God my M14 is going to burn through so much 308 tomorrow.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Large capacity magazines are also prohibited under California Penal Code 16590, the State's statute governing “generally prohibited weapons.”5
So, is that part of this other law null and void? And does this just mean people who have grandfathered in standard magazines can keep them, or can we get standard magazines now? If he struck down the entirety of 32310, I'd assume it's the latter.

This is a good idea. People on the right too easily let the left control the terms of discource, ceding the moral high ground before the argument even starts.

>flex on the law
You'll be flexing on the insecure faggots at you lgs
Uncle ted is what flexing on the law looks like. Moonshine runners gunning down feds is flexing on the law. Thats the american way, that is resistance to federal authority. Remember that anons

Attached: IMG_6890.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

It's the latter. The entirety of that part of the penal code has been declared null and void on grounds of unconstitutionality.

You should all masturbate to Dana tonight to thank the NRA

Attached: dana.jpg (800x794, 139K)

I admire those Appalachian mountain people, they’re made of different stuff

It's 100% going to get appealed and fast-tracked to 9th circuit.
I would not be surprised at all if this ended up in SCOTUS, as the district court decision directly uses a SCOTUS case ruling as its reasoning for declaring it unconstitutional.
Even if 9th upholds this ruling its most likely going to SCOTUS because it would mean 2 different circuits have two opposite rulings on the legality of magazine capacity bans.

Semi automatic rifles in an intermediate cartridge are "defensive carbines," they make great home defense tools.

>NRA lobbies to make 400k people felons
>tags onto court case already in the works and using it to claim victory

muh NRA.

took the shareblue fags a while to show up but here they are

Why can’t you just be happy about this? Who hurt you?

A light is pretty fucking important for home defense. A nice bright light helps me identify who/what is making noise in my house at 3AM. Know your target and what is beyond it, etc.
So is a normal mag. Since you're probably going to be wildly inaccurate in a defense situation, you might hit with 2-3 out of a 10-round mag. 2-3 rounds of 9mm might kill somebody, but it might not drop them on the spot. If they're still able to return fire, it's a liability. Normal capacity (they're not high-cap, stop calling them that) are how you can ensure the threat is stopped.
So is a suppressor. Not only does it save your hearing and the hearing of people around you, the suppression of the flash helps you maintain a good sight picture - you know, so you don't shoot something that isn't your target. Moreover, it makes return fire more difficult as it's harder for someone to identify where suppressed shots are coming from.
So is a good optic. Even in non-lethal training with sim-rounds, shooters that have great groups on the range fall apart. FBI has no shortage of data to tell you that their agents shoot better with a competent optic instead of iron sights.

Don't let anyone fool you - the ideal self defense weapon is an SBR. They combine ergonomics, with weight, with firepower, with capacity, with accuracy, and more. In a situation where I have to defend my life and liberty, or someone else's (keep in mind, this isn't just about defending yourself, you morally ought to defend the people around you as well)... I do not want anything less than the best that I can get. It is literally about life and death.

Attached: 1553109569270.png (850x464, 678K)

>Libs and lefties are very susceptible to The Narrative. We just need to make sure they hear the right one.
That's like saying muzzies are religious people so we should use Christian arguments. Nothing, NOTHING is going to make a dent in the skulls of people who think castrating healthy boys and sending them to school in a fucking dress is okay but your elderly mother should go to prison for owning an unregistered bedside stand gun. Nothing,

This is not about memes or optics or points of view. It is about raw untrammeled power. And our enemies would rather finish destroying the fucking country than lose. Look and see how New Mexicans (Mexicites?) are talking about people in their own state over simply non-compliance with a blatantly unConstitutional law.

Attached: liberal fascism new mexico red flag laws moderate vigilantes OMAHGERD.png (612x922, 79K)

FUCK YEAH

Probably just opens the door to challenging "assault weapon" bans on those grounds. The likely end result is the shitheels have to remove magazine related stuff as a defining feature but can still keep their scary black rifle bans until it's either parted out as unconstitutional or challenged as a whole in one go. You can bet they'd make the changes as fast as they could to keep bans in place unless the bans are found unconstitutional in their entirety.

PSA IS ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR CALI CUSTOMERS1

this
nra actually sucks ,faggots

holy fuck this is actually smart

why did the NRA lobby to make 400k people felons?

why did the NRA do nothing about this case until the end when everyone else did the work?'

>h...he's just shareblue

NRA fudd

it's bed time sweetie

Don't give the faggots something to inflate numbers with; use rope.

I looked through the decision. Good read btw. It ONLY applies to 32310 (detachable magazines), not 16590 (fixed magazines). Probably because the defendents only had standing to challenge 32310.

Fuck you Commiefornia, HEY!
Fuck you Commiefornia, HEY!
Fuck you Commiefornia.
Congratulations to our California brothers in arms.

this is unironically a good idea

Look at this gun control supporting tard

ma ma!

Proofs?

Hot milf.

Attached: 6567578567446747.png (1001x1001, 765K)