If SHTF

Public support is paramount to the long term viability of a partisan group. What are good ways for such groups to garner public support in SHTF.
>pic related from Ukraine

Attached: 54539201-78D2-441D-B17B-7465B2CBAD15.jpg (1242x678, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FNFykforQOk
youtu.be/N6Zg-1xiUYw
youtu.be/_sh6MDFJdNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are good ways for such groups to garner public support in SHTF.
Have some qt girl partisans in your faction.

Also post partisan a e s t h e t i c s

Suck everyone's dick

That doesn’t convince a regular family man with a wife and kids to hide your stockpile or radio you as a forward lookout

That picture is really cute. I hate that in America we're so afraid of everything. That somewhat chubby girl is able to just be happy and appreciate something for what it is.

My favorite part of the video is her twirling while he plays. So wholesome

yea you never see someone playing music in public

>yea you never see someone playing music in public
Dressed like that? If it happens in America it's certainly not the norm

No one rational would want that

Attached: zooz.gif (187x293, 1.12M)

>be late 18th century America
>separatist movement is only initially supported by a small number of people
>many hate the British but don’t exactly want to go to war with them
>thinkers like Thomas Paine raise that number
>crypto-militias like the Sons of Liberty harass, terrorize, and vandalize British property
>number continues to rise as normies on the fence emboldened
>war eventually begins and loyalists are ejected from many cities (they mostly live in cities—as then so it is today)
>support doesn’t necessarily capture popular support, but there is plenty of strategic support (rural guerillas end up being more useful than urban subhumans from loyalist areas)

We don’t need that much popular support. 1776 will commence again.

Just looked it up, she moves closer to take a look and plays it off with a twirl, super fucking cute
>youtu.be/FNFykforQOk
Cops are in our schools with equally scary uniforms

The average person just likes whatever side will make them the most comfy. They only care about modern accommodations. The goal of a good partisan group is to force the hand of the ruling power into putting forward such an effort to stop the partisans that the people grow uncomfortable because of the government.

Just make everybody’s life hell through the state and they’ll come around on your group. Of course the government will run 24/7 propaganda against the group so people will built in hate your group, just push through it.

Read Turner Diaries, it’s written poorly but it accurately describes how PR and group tactics should be handled by a partisan group in a modern world.

>equally scary
No they aren't, and if they were playing a piano wouldn't alleviate it.

Public outreach. Volunteering, community work, charity, presence at public gatherings, beneficent involvement in local politics.

The oppressors in 1776 were headquartered in an entirely different continent across an ocean. 1776 pt.2 is a larp

You're not a little kid you're an adult dependant on the state for production and service

This. Revolution is possible and very likely albeit it will be racial and people will just call it White Terrorism.

Doesn’t matter. We have to win. Live free or die

Yea kids arent as dependant as adults are they

You may as well have admitted you're an agitator posting from a commie country

I have read TD, it doesn’t talk realistically about PR because it’s fiction.
Only being seen as an agitator against the system will cause people to resent you as the reason behind the crackdown and possibly turn against you.

Lol I meant to write protection, but point standing, of course a child is dependant upon the family but adults today replace family with state

Failed your saving roll commie.

Attached: CritFailDice.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

Be more specific. Partisans are not supposed to act in a public manner. Inevitably this means a front organization is need that is loosely affiliated or gives cover to partisans

Here is the original video, that link of yours is dubbed
youtu.be/N6Zg-1xiUYw

>calling someone who places liberty above state a commie
okay, useful idiot

Any Aussies prepping for SHTF? I'm going to start getting a BOB and home essentials together after I get a job but I've got no idea about where to get alice packs, knives etc here. All Jow Forums's guides that I've seen are American and we have higher prices and stricter laws as well as a smaller range of products
Just not sure where to start with prepping really, is it worth subbing to costco?

Look at what sinister groups have already done like bikers, the ira, cable companies. Toys for tots, free document shredding, that sort of thing

>relies on digits to determine validity
it ain't a game it's your rights

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>Just make everybody’s life hell through the state and they’ll come around on your group.

That's fucking stupid. The people will know that you are the reason for the government actions, the checkpoints, the house searches the detentions, and they'll dime you out as fast as they can to make the crackdowns end.

Avoid pissing off the public. So avoid collateral damage for one. If you can swing it, give assistance to the underserved portions of society in your area of operations. Healthcare would be huge. Helping grow gardens in areas underserved with grocery access would be another. By providing that kind of civic action stuff where the existing authorities don't' or do it poorly, you're winning the public to your side and making sure they see you as the good guys.

Oh man I love that video.

youtu.be/_sh6MDFJdNU

>Cops are in our schools with equally scary uniforms
But they're fucking not lmao
school resource officers don't wear all black with balaclavas
bomb squad doesn't wear scary shit, either
there are no special forces in american schools, bucko
lmfao
jesus christ how could you even write that out with a straight face?

Literally just the face mask and you're scared? I can't see a gun, pepper spray, hand cuffs, radio, not sure he even has real armor, he doesn't have huge emboldened letters saying POLICE to warn you they're your friend

Iron Guard ftw. thier program was essentially dual. 1, assassinations of corrupt and sellout officials. 2, direct charity to offset social and economic demolition perpetrated by said officials. They would build houses for the homeless, help with harvests, things like that, then go right back to innawoods operational practice.

The Game of Revolution is about power. Before everything falls apart, then public outreach and PR are how you get ahead. Once things start to fall apart, when the government starts to fail at it's duties to protect the citizenry and their luxuries, then terrorism becomes the way forward. The goal is to make people ask why the government is who it is, and if it could be better under you. We have a way to go before people will want raw strength and security, so for now, being nice and helpful and having good plans for the future is what your partisan group needs, but once the system falls apart, the people will take notice of that faction who stands up to the government and gets away with it and wonder why they aren't in charge despite clearly being a better investment.
It's all about power. The power to bring luxury, or if the situation is dire enough, the power to prevent your family from vagabonds and raiders. Whoever holds it will be the one who gets to govern the people.

Attached: firstdateideas.png (793x323, 371K)