Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: __buck_and_tina_rainbow_six_siege_and_etc_drawn_by_ssamjang_misosan__e06afcb28308c5fc93527c034a06b00 (2207x2323, 2.27M)

First for NR FALs AUGs AKs soon
We need to keep wishing and praying after Trudy gets locked up

Attached: IMG_6779.jpg (640x888, 104K)

Neither party will repeal the banlist and Scheer still won't blanket repeal mag cap limits

We can havehope can’t we.(since it’s all we have now, we’ll that and pvc pipes)

voting in the CPC is still better than letting the libs win and 100% guaranteeing that fat scumbag billy boy gets his wishes

>politicians
>delivering on their promises

FIVE

At this point, all that matters is getting rid of Trudeau and holding the line a bit longer.

How's the saying go?
"If it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up?"

>buried guns like a retard
>area gets developed
>lose guns

oof

FOOT

TWO

Attached: keep-calm-and-do-not-comply.png (600x700, 46K)

when will they learn

Attached: 1550625498650.jpg (525x505, 68K)

>m-muh non compliance!
>Haha just break the law!
Fuck off molenigger, you dont get to just pick and choose what laws you get follow, that's an infantile response and achieves nothing but making us look bad and making you an criminal.

>us look bad
>muh optics
wake the fuck up and realize our guns are going to be legislated away regardless of whether we look like good boys are not.
you may as well enjoy the ride retard instead of toeing the line because the state said so

>muh ditch digger boogeyman
Maybe you should grow up and realize that just because the government says something is bad, it isn't.

Attached: boot.jpg (500x500, 44K)

How do we improve the Vz58 as a rifle? Not talking about furniture.

Attached: Vz58fagpul.jpg (800x377, 194K)

I dont eat, I dont sleep, all I do is tweak and geek

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

How you doing SKanon? Shoot anything lately?

Hey I'm doing good thanks! Had a panic this week but every thing will (hopefully) be cool. Haven't shot in a couple months but looking forward to blasting geese soon. Hows yourself?

Can't really complain, just cleaning guns and looking after my dogs in true NEET fashion. Helping a buddy get his RPAL soon, that's about it.

Heavier profile barrel
Valmet-like sights

sounds nice! good on you, we must forever increase the number of PAL/RPALS in this country.
I've been a NEET all winter and waiting to head back to work ASAP mode. kinda want to pre-order a wk-180c.

Attached: lunatic.jpg (3024x3024, 1.12M)

Try smoking dmt and facing your issues. If you believe in God, you wont anymore after dmt.

>

Attached: DPkyFhlUMAACX0f.jpg (1119x1172, 224K)

NEVER

Attached: whenwilltheyeverlearn.jpg (495x700, 69K)

>rustle
horseniggers won't like that one, bud

I was thinking
>more robust dust cover that also has integral pic rail and flip up rear iron sight, interfaces into where the existing rear sight would rest. would make it optic ready and increase the sight radius
>bolt release as a standard feature
>extended foreend, mlok, aluminum, more grip space and innate modularity
>AR15 buffer tube standard buttstock
>heavier barrel
>adjustible gas block
>5.56 model receiver modified to baseline take AR15 mags
>7.62x39 model modified to take AK mags
>5.45 model for AK mags

You could microdose Psilocybin, LSD, or MDMA, and I mean literal microscopic doses that dont get you high, in continuous doses all 3 have been proven to completely cure, not treat, but cure PTSD in I think like 80-90% of subjects, coincidentally it was all banned almost immediately after these studies were released and all further research banned.

I am aware of that albeit I've never done any of those 3 in micro doses, I just posted that pic because of the fact that drugs are more likely to make you pick up a religion at least In my experience

Well this happened. Whoever the new-jannie is can fuck off. To keep things (selectively) "relevant", if any one other than soup owns and has an opinion on the wk180c I would love to hear it. Considering buying one. I have a scattergat, deer rifle, and .22. Looking for a range toy in NR.
I've tried various psychedelics but would love to experience DMT.

Attached: flagpostergetsangry.jpg (371x96, 12K)

it's alive

Attached: vz58autism2.png (1200x316, 180K)

slap a boomer stock on there and I'll buy it

Boomer stock?

DMT is goat alot of people stray away from it since you have to smoke it in an almost crack pipe like apparatus to properly break through however you can put abit in an a cigarette and improperly smoke it and get a "10 minute acid trip like high" just make sure you are sitting down or you'll collapse, it's relatively cheap at about $60/g on most Darkweb sites and that will last a while

yes

Attached: aprh100297-a2-stock-2.jpg (1000x630, 41K)

>tfw no tall loving gf to protecc
Fuck this giga faggy earth

Attached: bolno.jpg (229x226, 25K)

5.56 with boomer stock alongside the 5.45 model

Attached: more vz58 autism.png (631x444, 110K)

it's an abstract kind of hell

Attached: 7aad2c8192a85dfab435f1dbc11cb20b.jpg (600x838, 97K)

how many stanag magazines do you own, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553843103037.jpg (1200x1812, 192K)

Never enough

Theres no problem finding a crack pipe around where I'm at! What dosage would you recommend? The LSD I took (dont know the dosage) was enough to give me wicked visuals, almost a flowering effect on everything I looked at during the peak. Didnt break through though. Ive taken a 5 gs of shrooms at once and it was no problem.

>Theres no problem finding a crack pipe around where I'm at!
Phrases I never thought I'd read on Jow Forumsangen

Attached: wanstalls heresy.jpg (750x390, 44K)

My city is plagued with drug addiction, it is the truth

Attached: 1448138176775.png (467x413, 171K)

Sometimes the heaviest things we lift is our feels.

Attached: mornings.jpg (800x1130, 540K)

>anime will never be real
>trudeau will never be fed to hungry leopard seals
>FALs will always be prohibited

Attached: 1538378621984.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Some one kin to me was a test subject for this, it worked very well for him after the war.

I know those feels too many too much.

Attached: aayyylmoa.gif (363x302, 233K)

my rule of thumb is 75mg to start
you can find some on alphabay, silkroad, agora etc etc
pls google how to smoke it properly and have a sitter to take the pipe from you after you slonk it so you dont drop it/burn yourself
if you fuck up wait 24hr hours before trying a 2nd hit because you will not break through

noted and appreciated, once again. I wish a long life of good health for you. Thanks.

>XCRs are even more expensive now
Are they worth the money

>keymod
>mormon
>salty af designer
no

>
T-thanks

Attached: 1553754767417m.jpg (1024x590, 149K)

what's the best foregrip that is LOOOONG?

Attached: 18237493.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

Benis foregrib :DDDDDD
For what gun

Nth for soupfag trip on

Based

That story was awful, and you should never write another one you loser

No, there are better NR options now, the xcr should not even be a consideration.
>in b4 xcr owners bitching about this statement
Nobody cares

>the current state of affairs is preferable
Ok fudd

Can you read?

Yes. I'm just laughing that people on this board genuinely think the laws will get better by voting CPC. Unlikely they'd get worse but Scheer isn't going to lift more than a finger for us once he is in.

Worst case Sheer does nothing with the laws, and that is preferable to what will happen if Libs get in again.

See

So are you saying that the libs winning again will make things better for us? How can you not agree that if the laws even only just stay as they are right now it would be better than losing private handgun and semi auto ownership?

14 ten rounders.

Would trade my left nut for a PTR 91 and NR ARs to be quite and fully honest with you, family.

Frost is bae

MOMMY MOMMY LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN. MAKE THE BAD SOUPMAN GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay mad, little bitch

>implying im mad an not rolling around laughing at your autism

Here in Canada, is it cheaper to build or buy an AR? Where have you all found the cheapest place to buy parts/AR rifles.

Cheaper to buy, sw m&p sport 2 fpr like 600 bucks, good deal
Ok cool, stay mad

Cheapest to buy an MP Sport or a DPMS

You can build one for around $1000.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-Piconpic-fbz5WIYIKuvn.jpg (3264x1836, 832K)

Attached: cangenfrog.jpg (1959x1102, 394K)

QUICK FILTER THE SOUP TRIP SO THIS MADNESS CAN END LOOK IM SOUPY

Attached: 20190320_194008.jpg (3264x1836, 2.61M)

Stewed derangement posters will never stfu dont even respond to them

Not true, I have said I will stop if he puts on a trip. Until he does, I won't stop.

None of your fucking business constable!

but your exercise is futile, he can put on a trip, and then take it off and ud never know he was posting. Youd only recognize him posting if potsed a pic of one of his guns (new pics, since multiple anons have seen older pics now). So essentially you just want to filter out any of his new content, but by default his new content wouldnt be spam or avatar fagging, and we already know hes been posting without a trip for the last 5 trips where no one knew it was him (apart from when he identified himself) All youre accomplishing is spamming every thread and marking yourself as a retard.

Can you do us a favour, when you post 'nth for soup trip" can you use a trip as well so we can filter your shitty spam?

This, but unironically.

Also look at me im the real HODZOUP filter me...and then ill take off the trip and post his funs and youre still gonna rage. Youre just cancer at this point/ Put on a trip like 'anti soup fag' so when u post your tirades we can filter you

See
Nothiong would change, futile exercise, stop spamming our threads

Based bois

Imagine being this mad, lmfao

I wonder if he keeps any snacks in his Magpul k2+ grip

>makes us look bad
You're in for a shock.
>makes us look like criminals
We are criminals. And it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Good luck user.

Asking the pertinent questions there bud

>First for NR FALs AUGs AKs soon
lol, I'll suck my own dick if this happens

Attached: 1549852630539.gif (511x512, 105K)

>has an opinion on the wk180c

Shot one at the range. Felt good, trigger was garbage. If i get one, I want the folder

Attached: wk180_folder.jpg (1855x487, 80K)

I've explained so many times before, that I know when he posts. Every single time. He needs a trip. Stay mad, faggot.

Yeah the trigger can be accurately described as " 10 lb 4 stage trigger". Luckiky it can be swapped. $80 and you can put an ALG ACT trigger in there which is excellent.

You clearly dont know when he posts. Stop being delusional.

that was really my only complaint from the little time I handled it.
Also, the owner said that it doesn't really like the metal USGI mags. Maybe that was just his though

It's pretty easy to tell you fucking retard, you would know too if you had an attention span.

Please pinpoint itt where he posted because he was posting when the thread started.
>source: were on same discord
Youre a victim of your own delusion