How do you get to the range, user?

You ever get stuck getting to your favorite shooting spot?

Attached: 20190329_230031.jpg (2747x1954, 3.46M)

>wanted to larp with my PCC
>had 5 steel targets to set up in "dry" river bed
>good back stop on three sides
>got stuck.
>spent the next two hours or so of daylight larping in the mud
>spend the next three hours digging out truck with a tiny folding shovel
Worth it. Still got to larp.

Attached: 20190316_133504.jpg (1106x2268, 347K)

>ford

My car got hung up on a rutted road going shooting two separate occasions so I'm getting a truc/k/ this week.

deflate your tires

>favorite range is past a creek
>driving lowered convertible mustang cobra
>just fucking gun it across
>new coilovers soak up all the damage and the new diff I put it keeps the wheels locked up
>wouldve been impressed if I hadnt gotten creek water all over my seats

Yeah. I shoot in a farmers field that uses a levee as a back drop. Nice place nobody fucks with you. It's outside of a small hick village and the farmer said anyone can shoot or sight in there I as long as they aren't huge dickheads. It's down 5 miles of gravel then you turn down a mud road and you're in the field. Been stuck a few times during summers.
Being across the border in Missouri sometimes people leave odd shit they shoot up but it's usually not in the way and fun to shoot. I've seen holiday decorations, sections of roof, TV's, food, your obligatory fire extinguishers. It's all good fun though. My oldest daughter loves to plink 22's at balloons I hang up on string between trees.

Dug an RWD Volvo in at Panoche Hills once after a good rainstorm. Managed to get it out by basically drifting in place, but added like 1000lbs of mud under the frame/in the wheels. Drive home was pretty sketchy.

>towards end of winter in ND
>drive truck to range
>it’s not plowed
>gun it and blow throw the drift blocking the entryway
>shoot and have a good time
>get stuck in drift leaving
>retard friend doesn’t understand where to shovel or how to get a vehicle unstuck so I have to do it all

Another time I went through and parked on ice on an incline and was unable to move. At the bottom of the incline was a line of trees. Had to dig up some gravel from the ground and put it around my tires. I usually have kitty litter but had used it on an oil spill in my garage a week or so before

All the way is best

>My oldest daughter loves to plink 22's at balloons I hang up on string between trees.
You are a good person raising a good family in the right way. God bless all of your good works.

It only goes places where I know it'll make it. It's not some 4x4.

Attached: Camping.jpg (4476x996, 1.4M)

>Live in urban hell hole.
>Pavement everywhere.
>Indoor ranges only.
>Five minutes down the road from me.
>Only “stuck” my Jeep gets is in traffic.

Attached: C33C5173-EB9E-444D-B9AD-DC912FC679F8.jpg (434x500, 62K)

Yeah, my inna woods mountains are still snowy.

Attached: IMG_20190217_143848_552.jpg (1280x960, 188K)

Yeah, I drive Ford for a reason.

Attached: 20181013_081337.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

Very cool, user. I'm happy for you.

>buying a certain brand because the founder was a racist
fords are shit
chevy is ok
ram is where it's at
idk for sure but i'd imagine at least a few people at the factory that makes ram 1500s are racist too

Attached: Jagoff.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

this
you'll get out no problem

I don't drive a basic f150 through a mud flat. Take the longer, safer, trail next time or jack up your f150 and put proper tires on it.

That's a shit reason

>ram is where it's at
If it has a Chrysler built tranny in it then it needs to go back.

If I wanted my torque converter to give out at 20k, I’d buy a ram.

No, I have good tires, ground clearance, and 4WD with a rear locker.

>get stuck
>walking to the back yard
Hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it's likely.

Just half an hour of highway and country roads plus a small dirt road but especially at this time of the year the potholes are so bad you can destroy your suspension if you don't pay attention for two seconds.

I don't own my current car so I don't do much risky offroad stuff. I also grew up in a shitty and didn't learn much about cars. I wish I had learned more growing up but I'm slowly learning stuff. Never even had the opportunity to get stuck shooting although I did get a flat in a blizzard which was very difficult to swap out in the conditions. Had some experienced friends to help.though.

Just in traffic on the deadliest highway in america (deaths per mile)

Attached: Juice Nexus.jpg (599x495, 99K)

>You ever get stuck getting to your favorite shooting spot?
Yes. I high-centered my little 2wd truck and had to walk down the road and have some fudds with a real truck pull me out of a ditch. Fuck you for making me relive this.

Attached: S01.jpg (2000x1500, 3.43M)

Although cool, i'll stick with my chink'yota

You must be 18 or older to post here kiddo.

I got pretty muddy, but didnt get stuck.

Attached: 20190326_131128.jpg (1500x1125, 2.82M)