Virginia Jow Forumsommandos

Looking for some other people to meet up with who are locals to Northern Virginia, or anywhere else in this state. Sound off?

Attached: sic semper tyrannis.png (505x433, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dzpzBWH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People are using the Pic Related I made a little while ago
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: Difference.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

virginins ar the retardedvirginia
>YALL COMe ON DONW TO WEST VIRGINIAAAND SEE TO HOW HAVE SUME GOOD REAL FUN

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_West_Virginia.svg.png (190x151, 47K)

>West Virginian Constitution
>Muh Traitorin' squared
>Muh Coal (oh wait)
>Muh Mountains
>Muh Joblessness

can we snuggle

Attached: 1553742584176.gif (640x360, 116K)

You guys legit split from us because you didn't want slavery and now fly more CSA flags than we do... but we're the retards...

Attached: 40 keks.png (233x205, 85K)

I'm down desu

OwO

Where you at in VA?

Dahlgren/King James 'porting

Attached: 37772310_2150662081615098_2799275962011746304_o.jpg (960x1358, 177K)

757 niggers, report in.
Hampghanistan here.

Attached: IMG_2989.png (458x485, 312K)

Is there anywhere good to shoot in the NoVA area? I'm inside the beltway and the best I can find is the NRA range, which is the least terrible indoor range I can seem to find.

>muh shitty steel case ammo

Williamsburg: present

elite shooting sports in manassas. well run, not too expensive.

Was just about to say Elite Shooting but the other user beat me to it. According to what I read on their site, and they've got all the correct construction. If by chance you're a slavshit fag like me, check out a gun store in Vienna called Vienna Arsenal. They sell 7.62x39mm ammo that's non-steel core and can be shot at ranges. I know how you feel, I'm in Fairfax.

Has anyone been to Silver Eagle in Ashburn?

I don't really go to ranges. I prefer to shoot on private property because I'm a slavshit milsurp fag who shoots a lot of steel core

Attached: accordian intensifies.jpg (300x300, 25K)

i don wana be rapee ;-;

Sw va user reporting

>Vienna Arsenal
Got a friend that works there - they're pretty good. They're my go-to for transfers.

Try Dominion Arms off of Rt. 28. Guy who runs it, Marty's his name, is pretty good, and he has some cool inventory, and milsurp gear too. Not the widest selection, but a good selection nonetheless.

How do they compare to All Shooter's Tactical down in Woodbridge? Seems about the same distance for me but AST is at least around where the Dale City gun show tends to happen.

703 checking in. I'm moving to Shenandoah Valley in 6 mos or so, but sure why not.

Attached: mrw-im-winning-at-monopoly-22790.gif (260x212, 1.03M)

540 here, also would like to meet some Jow Forums friends, i've got one but he's moving soon.

long shot, but i ran into a dude wearing flecktarn pants in my area yesterday night, which is pretty Jow Forums, anyone here had their flecktarn complimented recently?

Attached: IMG_20190326_174422_340.jpg (1080x826, 221K)

Just now saw this post, I live just outside the naval base myself. I'm

Hello mountain brother.

Lyndhust reporting in. Pearl of the Shenandoah. Ride or die.

Is there a VA discord?

I figured there was at least one or two more sw people on Jow Forums.

Well I'm potentially moving there from the west coast so I have limited options.

NOVA is cancer please send your neighbors to Maryland before they ruin the whole state

VCU Jow Forumsommando here, someone actually recognized it as german and I was shook

yes, dont have the link because im straight though

In all the time I've owned/worn flecktarn (i wore the parka quite a lot especially this last winter), I've only had two people directly recognize it as flecktarn, and one otherwise who said "that looks european"

But i can say for certain, if they're wearing flecktarn, they probably peruse Jow Forums. I say the same for DPM

yeah I was really surprised
other than homeless folks (who wear it cause it was cheap) I've seen one other person with flek

bumping for discord info

bump for VA bros

Nigport News, reporting for duty

Attached: DD1C15D3-97B0-434C-BF4A-80B56DDB3557.jpg (612x444, 48K)

Dahlgren anons, you alive

Attached: 1551051740486.gif (480x270, 1.24M)

434 user here, Jow Forumsommandos get down here Maryland annex NOVA plox

Attached: IMG_2248.jpg (1024x745, 172K)

804 is just fine if you steer clear of the pixie cut central richmond

Present and accounted for, you dudes down to hang?

Couple more of us too.

>tfw deep in nova
>tfw outdoor options are nonexistent without a 1.5-2hour drive each way
>tfw no friends with property
>tfw $20/hr indoor ranges
Arlington dude whyy

Attached: 1441482287132.png (247x526, 99K)

yes. I'm technically a member.

discord.gg/dzpzBWH

Nova is only fun for people with more money than time

uh, nova is for when you wanna grind all day for bread.

How do you like it?
Have you taken any training courses offered?
Any retarded rules?

757 reporting.
Norfolkian

Attached: 20181127_234228.jpg (1968x1080, 1.59M)

fellow Williamsburg user here. I’m going to William and Mary right now but I’m considering transferring out

I’m based in NOVA though. Have access to a private gun club through richfag dad

OP here. We should organize a Jow Forums meetup asap for all my VA Jow Forumsommandos. It's hard to find you fuckers!

Attached: terrorwave aesthetic.jpg (500x627, 98K)

why in the fuck would i want to meet any of you autist

>autist
You just answered your own question; autistic Jow Forumsommandos with guns, booze, and shit to shoot at

Attached: beverly hillbillies gramma.jpg (300x446, 26K)

I used to organize meets back in WA state before moving out here

Where about in WA?

thanks the people there are chill af

>this
alright whose bringing the brownies

Native to spotsy, but at VT for College.

Back home in spotsy, i just shoot at friend’s houses who have 5 acres. No shitty RSO or anti steel fags. It’s nice

>moving from west coast
You had best leave rebel flags alone. If you cross this shit, i will personally toss you into maryland

It is only a few counties and mostly the carpet baggers. My uncle lives up there. However why a man carries when he killed a Doberman by punching it surprises me.

>he doesn’t live in southern Nova
F

I’d be down for after semester. Chemical engineering is bringing me to a breaking point in junior year so far

one of the nuggetfests back in summer of 2016 was out at the range in Blacksburg. Was a hell of a lot less autistic than I expected.

That range is really nice desu

Yeah I never really appreciated how great it was until I went home to MD and later moved to NoVA and found how hard it was to find a good place to shoot.

If you live in nova, you either got to own the required land or know a guy. Given what’s going in spotsy, it’s gonna get slimmer as time rolls on...do you know how it feels to see fields and Forests turn to pristine suburbs and asphalt? It’s fucking depressing desu. I still live innawoods for now.

804 here, can we have a meet that specifically excludes NoVA? I'm sorry for my city I swear there are more Jow Forumsommandos here than you think.
>Matt you wheelgat, ppq owning fuck come forward

Hell yeah, do you have Discord?

Big innawoods camping trip when?

The cove in Gore has both camping & a shooting range (s)

I’ve been. It’s an okay range, but I personally prefer the NRA one in Fairfax to it.

Alright, if we're doing a VA Jow Forumsommando meetup, we need several things.

1. Land (ranges are fun, but can you drink and smoke and eat and shit in a range?)
2. Food
3. Booze
4. A set time and date

Yes, it's either Chinky Joe! Or Chinky Joe!#7349

Well since there’s a couple of us on here I’m im the Russell county area. I don’t have any hasguns friends.

>giving money to those faggots

Sent you a request man, my usernames grzegorz

Y'all mind if I join in?

ayyyy tech gang

Norfolk

yeet, how goes it? working on fluids currently

You near Dahlgren?

UVa undergrad scrub?

From WA, not CA.

Cool I'm just a TNCC fag, what's the club? The only private one I know of is the Virginia conservation park.

>Fairfax County
>basically Alexandria lite
>which is basically DC lite
>Mrs user doesn't want to move south because "we're so close to DC!"
>hasn't been to DC in 3 years.

fucking shoot me already.

Attached: 1392778301067.png (963x587, 435K)

>"we're so close to DC!"
that alone is a reason to move south

Yeeee same. Sup boo

This

I grew up in Fairfax county in the 90s when it was still small town suburbia.
Some of that old Mayberry-esque charm is there but it's still slowly dying out. It fuckin hurts dude.

Attached: cvuUx_6FQmKtkQB8E67hVA.png (905x617, 731K)

yeah I am going to break into your house and steal your chin just like did to the other Jow Forumsommando

you can't stop me

Attached: 1550448700052.jpg (2048x1342, 334K)

fairfax rod and gun club; its in Prince William county i believe

DUDE! Is that photo taken where I think it's taken?! The old abandoned shipping installation off Jermantown Rd?

Attached: oh shit pepe.png (604x613, 257K)

yea you wanna hook up and do butt stuff or what😃

When?

I've lived in the DC area my whole life (first Howard County MD, now Annandale) and the few times I go into DC I remember why I never go there. Last time I went into DC proper was with my ex to see some museums and it was a shitshow getting in even via the metro.

More recently, I took a direct route home to MD instead of the beltway like any sane person would and discovered the hell that is the traffic "circles" on the north corner of DC.

If only I had the patience to commute from Fredericksburg like some of my coworkers I might actually have somewhere good to shoot.

You send me one?
Just got it

I have a place in Norfolk, is there any good shooting places there?