Whats your bank robber loadout?

Try and keep this pseudo-realistic, and if someone can post a template that would be great!

Long story short, been watching a lot of heist films, and have thought of running shooting match dressed in a suit.

Here's some inspo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

and someone who actually went out and did it
youtube.com/watch?v=gtsGF4I5uss

for me
>low profile chest rig holding approx 6 mags
>10.5 AR
>Glock 19

Attached: muhreload.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1hzPGjXkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Change my last name to Rothschild

Winrar

VEPR with three 20 round drums
Lvl 3 Ballistic vest and ballistic mask
Appearance: Classic Horse head with bright neon pink suit with blinkers

Or better yet a 2-gun set up like CASS only all guns/gear/clothing has to fit 1990 or earlier, with a point modifier every 2 years down to 1980. Extra bonus points if the weapons/EQ used is actually of the vintage and not a repro/analogue.

Basically 80s operator LARP, the 2-gun competition.

I have reported this highly anti-semetic post.

A Bar Mitzfah

Not a bad idea. It's anecdotal, but it seems harder to find any shoots with more character to them. It seems most are now just boomers who blow money on the fanciest sights and newest mlok rails that everyone looks the same now.

Why use 20 round drums?

If CASS can do it, why not people who like Hotline Miami? I'm sure if someone puts an event like it together it will take off.

AR, scuba gear, disposable car, drybags for the money.
>wear clothing over scuba suit
>rob bank
>shed clothing, attach pony tank
>drive off nearest pier
>swim away while cops are trying to figure out what the fuck just went down

>mini-14s, mini-14s everywhere

I'm imagining some dude waddling in with flippers and floaties.
or SW revolvers and full metal wonder9s

Val Kilmer is utterly based

Attached: Bank robber loadout.png (879x980, 709K)

Template

Attached: template.png (879x980, 35K)

>carry handle ARs
>all the pre 86 ban AUGs/HKs/Galils
>low-digit 90% USGI M1As
>low-digit bush rifle M1As
>H&K import Benelli M1s/M3s
>Ithaca 37/Remington Wingmaster "riot" shotguns.
>Choate folding stocks.
>1st/2nd gen Glocks
>short-frame CZ-75s
>S&W 59s, 645s, 5906es, 1006es
>pre-lock S&W revolvers
>Ruger P85s and Security/Speed/Service Sixes
>Registered transferable machine guns, UZIs/MAC-10s in particular.
>Shoulder holsters under Members Only jackets.
>Hawaiian shirts.
>White sneakers.
>80s sports car concourse in the parking lot.

Bank robber gear for current times? Laptop of your choice will get you more than guns ever will

I love how slick DeNiro and Kilmers set ups are. Just ultra lightweight with their 733's while Sizemore is bumbling about with this galil.

ok there hackerman

In reality a ski mask and a note for $3000.

In fantasy a ski mask, a Mossberg shockwave with a pistol grip, an AR Pistol with the coathanger mod and a drum mag, 5 sticks of dynamite, and a crowbar.

Attached: PatriotPistol.jpg (381x193, 15K)

Credit Card copier from Wish.com

How useful would underbarrel grenade launchers be in thus case?

Attached: 1541033866030.jpg (947x1200, 806K)

F
P
B
P

>t. Banker irl

Attached: hW34g1Z.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1402x804, 1.22M)

>3000
seems low for the amount of risk

Magnetic Strip(e) Reader
is the less degenerate term

>and someone who actually went out and did it
wrong muzzle device the one from the shoot out was a normal bird cage and the lover was a Windham not a bushmaster like most think.

Attached: nhs12.png (450x121, 47K)

>wire folder AK with a dong grip
>five seven
>bigass car bomb on the far end of town to distract police
>cessna at the local airport to get to Mexico

PAN SHOT

>soft body armor with a level 4 plate front and rear
>5.7 with SS190

>reality

Attached: F04184B4-7801-4567-9E87-9E5A35D8C9BC.jpg (630x630, 44K)

Just have a fren recording you walk in and shine a laser pointer through the windo at a teller. Hand them a note that says “ Please take note of red dot on your chest. I would like to make a withdrawal.”
They will give you something and you walk out.
On the back of the note, write “it’s just a prank for YouTube”
If you get caught, just show them the recording and say it was just a prank.

Cheritto had the right idea with the Galil. For a pistol, probably take a Hi-Power in 9mm. Nothing special but it looks nice and works.
That North Hollywood AR is nice. Too bad the guy in the video was wearing bright blue and not the dark grey & black the two robbers were wearing. For movies & games, a suit and tie is how heists go. For gritty reality, I love the all black, homemade body armor, ski masks, and duffel bags full of cash & ammo.

Attached: 134cdd96d46a5bd6b817e7b454c6ae54.jpg (900x686, 56K)

Just threaten the a few select bank employees with arson and murder through letter and set ones house on fire before sending the mail to let them know you're serious. Dead drop that shit and lettem know if anything fishy happens they're dead.

Coveralls, motorcycle helmet and a cheap 9mm handgun. Getaway on a motorcycle (preferable stolen)

Attached: 628x471.jpg (430x471, 37K)

Just a fake pistol that fires blanks. If you really have to shoot when robbing a bank you already fucked up beyond repair and prison is more or less inevitable.

You go to jail rather than prison

1) Robbery is robbery dumbass. Particularly if your note implies in any way that you're armed you're going to prison
2) In most states the limit for felony theft is $1000, not $3000.

OFFICIAL THEME. CAN YOU MAKE IT OUT IN TIME? 15 MINUTES

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1hzPGjXkg

Attached: crime.png (1151x600, 800K)

Cherrito seems to like bigger guns, in the opening he has a FAL (While the others have AR carbines and a type 56).

>Mossberg bullpup
>SPAS 12 and High Standard Model 10 (All over 80s media and give more points than a Bennelli due to being older)
>AR with ''snail drum'' magazines since beta c does not exist yet
>That one guy with a wildey
>Calicos
Also
>TFW no SPAS repros or conversion kits

>LMG variant of the galil
I wonder if Cherrito was supposed to provide fire support for the other two; he has a Galil ARM and while the others take out the security and get in the vault he just waits leaning against the wall.

Cherrito seemed like was was supposed to provide cover for the others, but he didn't really get the chance to do so other than being lookout while inside the bank. Using an LMG variant does seem a little odd since he wasn't deployed with the bipod and firing off a car hood, large planter, or something else that offered some flat surface and cover. I think it was more choosing a Galil for the folding stock (useful in vehicles and for firing around corners) and the ARM variant since he was firing enough that the regular AR may have heated up too much as the firefight progressed.

>Cherrito seems to like bigger guns,
He killed the driver at the drive in theater with a Benelli

Stealing is wrong.

And the other guys had a SIG and a scoped H&K Rifle, also Cherrito is the most exposed (Neil shoots from a vehicle and Chris is sniping from a roof, while Cherrito is outside the gate and runs up to the car)
I guess it defines him as more rash and brutal individual foreshadowing his eventual demise

The cash is insured and peoples' accounts are electronic numbers, most inconvenience to them is they have to use a different ATM location. Who exactly are you stealing from?

Attached: 29558-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 173K)

B&R

Also just be a kike in general

this gun is unironic top crime-core
> no casings
> no riflemarks

forgot pic

Attached: top.jpg (400x231, 12K)

Robbing banks =/= robbing people with banks

Good point. I just find the act appalling.

Generic Glock o r Hi Point to prevent weapon identification. If the cops are looking for a commonly owned handgun, it will be a lot harder to positively identify than something more rare and noticeable, such as a High Power.

A Glock 19. It takes an act of god to make it into a bank vault and get out before the police arrive.

>t. zoomer
I-it was only a prank, your honor!

>For movies & games, a suit and tie is how heists go.
The suits in heat make sense because of their approach wich is to disguise themselves as customers to enter wich i am not sure would be very pratical irl; putting on the masks when you are already inside would hinder their effectiveness (Specially in case of chris who beats up the guard while unmasked) also i don't think you could effectivelly conceal a galil under a suit (You can even see the barrel sticking out in the movie)