What is this ? looks like a 1911 but i just can't find out

What is this ? looks like a 1911 but i just can't find out.

Attached: 1553941239202.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/KjtbV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an 1191

Well it's a goddamn boomer so of course it's a 1911.

Browning?

what do they they cll that type of slide ? the one that doesn't have this part ? cuz i'm really not a big fun of that part , also can you propose some 1911 models that do not have that type of slide ?

Attached: Slide-release-lever-positions-1.jpg (1200x900, 300K)

What?

Looks like a Radom VIS 35

Attached: vis.jpg (2750x2750, 666K)

That spot is usally referred to as the ball cut.

Are you a fucking retard OP?

>see photo
>eastern bloc name
>not even close to a 1911
>9mm muzzle
>own Radom VIS 35
>read your post
>found the actual retard

Attached: 1551806083173.png (645x729, 23K)

Not him, but the OP 1911 doesn't have a ball cut

underage get out

>hammer
>beavertail
>sights
>guide rod
Pretty sure that's a 1911. Did you post a mirror selfie there?

No it doesn't you blind bastard.

you're fucking retarded, not only are you blind but why would some random shutterstock photoshoot get their hands on such an obtuse handgun?

>what do they they cll that type of slide ? the one that doesn't have this part ?
It's possible that the gun in the shutter stock photo was a rendering photoshopped into the photo because they didn't want to have any real guns on set. They might have given the old lady an airsoft pistol and then taken some rendering that they bought from a video game graphics artist and inserted it in her hands.

That model is after the cheap ass Krauts took over the factory and removed the takedown lever.

It's a physical gun.
Based on a 1911 but likely not real. Front end looks like it has been built up with sheet metal.

That is not a ball cut. A ball end cut is in reference to the milling bit used to make a decorative cut using a ball end bit. it leaves a rounded rabbit cut with a radiused end

Attached: ball end.jpg (275x183, 11K)

It's a FAMAS handgun.

fuck I hate webp, makes it goddamn near impossible to save a picture

apparently it's also hard to post a picture

Attached: Capture.png (645x384, 414K)

searched for more pictures of old ladies with guns and found this one, now I'm reading about hide the pain harold at imgur.com/gallery/KjtbV

Attached: 2749d5dcb146d509.jpg (700x367, 72K)

If it's not a 1911 repro air gun, then it's probably a Llama or Star or whatever.

See how there is a pin for the trigger that it swings on? 1911s triggers go straight back. It's a Star BM which is a cheaper love letter / almost copy of a 1911 that there Spanish used. You can get one for about $200 right now. They're 3/4 sized, cheap, run blanks well, and look like a 1911 at a glance so Hollywood loves them not to mention that their smaller side makes those tiny art students turned actors look larger by comparison. They also run blanks well.

Attached: 1920px-Star_BM.jpg (1920x1146, 438K)

On second look. It might be the full sized model. Star BS.

Attached: 2866116_01_1911_style_spanish_full_size_9_640.jpg (640x468, 58K)

Correct, there weren't .45 ACP cheap blanks that could effectively cycle a 1911 until the 90's or so Hollywood mostly used Stars or 1911's chambered in 9x19 or maybe even .38 Super. Sylvester Stallone used a 9x19mm 1911 in Cobra for that reason.

test
user cant post on pol or open threads outside Jow Forums

that's a senior, not a boomer

Slide grip is cut the wrong way, unfortunately.

Are you asking about a slide without serrations and/or a slide release? If so I doubt you'll find many since they're practical features, that shit ain't for show.

>rabbit cut

But how do they do with blanks?

It's one of those star clones

Kinda looks like a rock island 1911

Attached: ria 1911.jpg (500x321, 18K)

Nah, slide has no cutout, serrations on slide face backwards and rear sight is a block and fore sight is sloped on op's pic

Better pic.

Attached: Stock+photos_f1759d_6536893.jpg (1200x1200, 222K)

That be a prop for sure, or airshit. The wear pattern in the bluing is faked, and not well. It almost looks like A Light Shining In Darkness.

That's not a trigger pin.
It's a large screw holding the slide stop/cam link in place.

> (You)
>That's not a trigger pin.
>It's a large screw holding the slide stop/cam link in place.

> (You)
>Slide grip is cut the wrong way, unfortunately.

You're both right. I can see now in the more clear pic. The Star BM and BS both have exposed extracters. So this isn't one of them

Its a famas

blanks you say?

A prop gun.

Joe Biden or Bernie.?

looks like 100s of years of authoritarian bullshit to me senpai.