Jow Forums I need help

So long story short, my friend won't sell me his F35's he said he will sell me but there is this guy that has no problem selling and delivering SU-35's.
What do, which one is better?

Attached: 5c9e2f0adda4c8af7c8b456d.jpg (460x258, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/455113-turkey-su35-russia-remarks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eff Turdy Five is better but your friend probably won’t ever need anything more than a MiG-29 or JF-17 to protect his sovereignty against neighbors, so yeah

migs are ugly tho

Checked but go with the Su-35, cheaper to procure and if you are proficient enough in maintenance then it shouldn’t be a problem. Because remember user Stealth is for paper tigers.

U shut ur mouth slut, blyat

Poorfag spotted.

You should get what you can get in whatever cucked nation you are from.

Sorry for looking at the logistics of it. If it costs less to run a fleet of aircraft even if it’s in the cents. You’ll be saving a shitload of money that can go into other things like replacement parts, better weaponry, fuel, etc.

Exactly. One of my favorite things is when shitholes like Venezuela spend obscene amounts acquiring higher end aircraft, like SU-35s, when all they need to defend themselves against their shithole neighbors is MiG-29s or F-16s. Especially considering the only countries that they would actually need their unnecessarily nice aircraft to fight, US/Russia/etc, would still stomp them with swarms of equal or better equipment.

Attached: tumblr_oq72ch6CxD1vbmfjbo1_640.jpg (604x431, 101K)

Russian planes are a maintenance nightmare though. Just ask India.

Shoulda gone for the F-15, the undefeated king.

Attached: 180808-Z-UV276-982.jpg (4938x3950, 3.25M)

U N D E F E A T E D C H A M P I O N

I bet those nice new fighter jets came in handy when their economy collapsed and their people ate the zoo animals, right? Countries like that have such a nigger mentality. It’s insane.

Let's be honest here, brown countries are not a good example for anything. Also, how come we can't ask the russians?

>whatever cucked nation you are from.
rt.com/news/455113-turkey-su35-russia-remarks/

F-15 is waifu but then I'm reminded that Arabs use them too and I get sad

Because Russians lie.

Piss off.

Attached: mig-35 (1).jpg (1492x995, 133K)

Everybody lies, but no one does it as much and as blatantly as unitedstatians.

Fair... they are friends with China after all

If you can get a deal like Indonesia in pic related (170m cash and "570m" barter w/ palm oil, coffee, rubber for 11 su-35s with some technology transfer) then absolutely take it.
Hard to beat that kind of value.

I was going to say "wait till the F-15X comes out" since this is actually part of the rationale for it: making something that can be sold to nations that want a nice new jet but aren't offered the F-35 (or can't afford to operate it).
But apparently the unit cost is expected to push 100m.
So it might be outside your budget.

Attached: IndonesiaSu35Deal.jpg (1347x1488, 437K)

Reminder that the F15 is the only aircraft in history to shoot down a satellite

Attached: D43B235B-FCB3-4983-BFDB-44DC834C20F7.jpg (800x514, 258K)

Flankers are hideous compared to the beautiful Fulcrum.

Attached: 1548554772293.jpg (3543x2353, 1.57M)

Sweet! You sure F-35 can't do this?

Except for gooks, vatniks, pajeets, nigs and so on. Looks like there aren't that many left after that.

F35 Definately can’t climb as high as an F15. It’s slower as wel, and can’t carry many munitions. The F35 only does one thing well, Painting targets for more capable planes to engage.

>t.

Attached: h5.jpg (488x352, 36K)