BUY BUY BUY

STANDARD CAPACITY MAGS STORES - UPDATED LIST AS OF THREADS CREATION
[LGS]
Gunfighter Tactical - 7190 Miramar Rd, Suite 115, San Diego, CA 92121
[SHIPPED/ORDERED]
ARMS Unlimited - armsunlimited.com/
RTG Parts - robertrtg.com/
PSA - palmettostatearmory.com/
[CANCELLED] (They cancelled orders to Cali)
Greg Cote - grecotellc.com/
Lee's Mags - leesmags.com/
Mag Shack - themagshack.com/
Preppers Gun Shop - preppergunshop.com/

What are you

>shootan
>buyan
>fightan
>fearan
>hopan
>going into debt buying mags

California roster: oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

List of CCW issuance by County:
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1236204

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=O2IuJPh6h_A

Discord: discord.gg/Dsv6BWw

Attached: BUY BUY BUY.png (584x531, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akoptionsllc.com/
jesticearms.com/
armsunlimited.com/
leesmags.com/
robertrtg.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/
grecotellc.com/
themagshack.com/
preppergunshop.com/
berettausa.com/
brownells.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli
charliecoopers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you really want San Francisco skitzos to have any gun rights?

Hurry up and buy while you have your window guys, God bless. NCfag rooting for yall.

Anyone else spend 600 on mags?

Primary Arms is waiting until Monday to make a decision.

Update from Lees:
I am shipping your order, but the legality of your purchase is your responsibility.

If court overturns this ruling, you cant return these items for a refund. You can return them but you wont get refunded anything.

Sincerely,

Lee Lassegard

Lee's Mags Inc

Based

Updated List
LGS
Get A Gun - 3903 Patton Way #100, Bakersfield, CA 93308
Gunfighter Tactical - 7190 Miramar Rd, Suite 115, San Diego, CA 92121

SHIPPED
AK Options - akoptionsllc.com/
Jestice Arms - jesticearms.com/ (u/giny33)

ORDERED
ARMS Unlimited - armsunlimited.com/
Lee's Mags - leesmags.com/
RTG Parts - robertrtg.com/ (MJ50)
PSA - palmettostatearmory.com/

CANCELLED
Greg Cote - grecotellc.com/
Mag Shack - themagshack.com/
Preppers Gun Shop - preppergunshop.com/

NOT ABLE TO ORDER
Beretta USA - berettausa.com/
Brownells - brownells.com/ "Orders may be opening up as early as Monday". (If we have that long)

Please tag me for any updates!

Anybody try Botach yet?

NEVER buy anything from botach.

Discord invite link has expired

Botach is a shit store. As bad as CTD. Don’t do business with them.

Botach is bad

Also,
texas user here
Been under a rock
What’s going on in Cali?

I just thought of something, California defines assault weapons as a semi automatic centerfire than has detachable magazines holding more than 10 rounds. So, with this law change, we can buy 30 round mags, but the second you use one, you have broken CA assault weapon law.

big hmmmm

Still banned and enforced dumbass

Hum. That's disappointing. But okay.

Anyone got a source on USGI mags? I understand the ones from Brownells are not up to spec.

A lot of local gun stores have a LEO only section of products including non cycled mags they can legally sell. Just bought these 2 (60 round surefire and 30 round magpul) and a 20 round for my berreta. ordered 2 more 30 and ordered a reg 92fs mag and 2 15 rounders for my p10c. All will be available on Monday. If your praying for online purchases don’t hold your breath, a LGS may have you covered

They do

Attached: 3D2B3658-AC80-4E41-A87E-E01081BD87E4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

TL:DR
Federal Judge ruled the 10 round mag law unconstitutional and now we can buy whatever mag we want. This issue is that it will probably get overturned very very quickly (Monday is the common speculation) so everyone is blowing their wads trying to get them while they can.

A judge basically said the 10 round limit was unconstitutional pending the obvious appeal to the 9th circuit (where this case is limited to, so NYC fags dont get too excited)
Right now it's sort of unclear if the judge said that new mags can be brought into cali or not, but right now it is legal to own one. At least until the appeal gets filed Monday

Damn I'm glad I don't live in Cali
Too bad VA is likely to become Cali V2 in a few years. God speed bros.

>VA is likely to become Cali V2 in a few years
How the fuck is that happening?

Colleges and the Navy.

based Judge dabbing on Cali

Attached: 2A351416-B29B-4FC2-90F2-F549F4C4F681.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

Don't forget all the rich nimby DC faggots who commute from there.

I think they are assuming its now legal to acquire based off Benitz ruling against the magazine ban's specific penal code.

>yfw it gets appealed to the 9th circus and mags are re-banned
>yfw NRA appeals to the SC and based Kav puts his beer down long enough to strike it down on a national level
>yfw CA, NY, CO, etc will be awash in Cmags by 2020
The antis delved too greedily and to deep.

Enjoy being Americans for 72 hours, Califags.

Lets see how fast the dumbfuck newsome brigade can react legally.

Also this basically gives political and legal cover to everyone if there is another grandfathering ban as in this three days no one can prove you didnt buy or make new magazines

This is just the beginning. This is the spark that will lead to the destruction of these bans at the federal level. The fire rises.
Screencap this.

Anyone know if HK parts is shipping? Kinda want a drum of 100 real fucking NATO, but not sure if i can afford it

Ordered from PSA, hopefully it goes through.

Attached: 1553967851087.png (1063x319, 48K)

We really need ginsburg gone to ensure that.

You just need one fucking RINO to flip.

my friend bought some bx-25s and glock mags from PSA last night and he got refunded this morning, I hope yours goes through

If you have a featureless rifle, it can legally accept a 30 round magazine.

If you registered (absolutely cuckolded) your rifle, then you can legally use standard caps since you already have a registered 'assault weapon.'

>I’LL NEVER DIE GOYIM, EVEN WITH ONE LUNG I’LL NEVER GIVE LIBERTY!

>YOU HEAR ME FILTHY GOY?

>NEVVAAAAAAAA

Attached: C72ADFCE-039C-4834-BE69-EE6FE8C4FCE9.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Why is every going bat shit over this when you could already buy 10/30 mags and replace the springs with 30 rounders???

Where the fuck is that old witch, anyway? Where are they keeping her? I swear to God it's like when a Soviet leader would get sick and go into seclusion and nobody would hear anything but brusque denunciations that GREAT LEADER STRONG LIKE TRACTOR for months. Until they finally kicked the bucket.

Attached: Yuri_Andropov_-_Soviet_Life,_August_1983.jpg (648x834, 135K)

She supposedly showed up in public in early february, at some concert held in her honor. Suspicious

Just ordered from Lee’s

Attached: A50F9AD8-2D9A-49B4-9B48-5DA74485193E.jpg (787x960, 118K)

So does handgun's mag limit also lifted? Or is it only rifles?

thats what i did kek

The cases used in the actual overturning were with pistols so I’d assume that it would be both

It's everything. Order now. Operators are standing by.

Attached: ha ha time to operate.jpg (664x960, 156K)

we're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1488601910621.jpg (500x500, 231K)

>yfw NRA appeals to the SC and based Kav puts his beer down long enough to strike it down on a national level
$1000 says the SCOTUS denies the appeal.

You know what the San Fran elites say to each other at their wine, cheese, and fart parties is "those crazy fringe right wingers and preppers shouldn't have guns, they're too unstable and dangerous." Come back when you understand the concept and purpose of inalienable rights.

Read the decision. Willful ignorance is a sin.

>Botach
For fuck's sake Phil, why would you want to give money to ((them))?????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli

People seem to be clinging to the notion that the SC's job is to safeguard the Constitution. Truth is, they're a bunch of highly successful lawyers and the only time they take cases is when they want to set some sort of legal precedent.

The Constitution merely says that each state shall be assured of a republican form of government. It says nothing about removing checks and balances at the state level as in Reynolds vs Sims. But here we are, with one or two big cities running each state like medieval satrapies. It says nothing about regulating marriage. But they decide the same amendment that guaranteed the franchise to ex slaves gave faggots the 'right' to get married and liquidate any Christian business that would cater to their shit covered sham of a wedding. They are not our allies and not our potential saviours. The SC is what it fucking is....

...and, as with all else, we'll just have to sit tight and see. But do salt away whatever you can whenever you get the chance.

Hex mags ftw. Springs from brownells

No, the AWB bans greater than 10 rd fixed mags. It also deals with rifles capable of accepting detachable mags, but puts no limit on their capacity. That is handled in the separate law, 32310, which the judge issued a permanent injunction against in it's entirety.

That’s what you said about bump stocks

We basically got New Zealand's loophole around their assault weapons ban.

Just tried to checkout at PSA and it wont go through

Niggers and NOVA

Sam Adams is dedicating a beer to her called “When There Are Nine” to raise money for the ACLU. Maybe she will show up to that.

Attached: 77447FAD-137D-4837-85E1-CBD0755D3CE9.jpg (1125x1239, 561K)

Jeeze, one more company to avoid. I wonder who else they are connected with in the beer industry.

They just lost one customer.

Are there any based breweries?

sam adams rolling in his grave

>named after a Founding Father
>shills for antigun pro-faggot feminazi
I shouldn't be surprised or shocked by this sort of thing any more, even mildly. I really should not.

Attached: spock fantastic.jpg (500x375, 62K)

>saTRAPies
u remeber Phil? I remeber.

Attached: EDB7B46F-7093-4C08-B2E7-EC77859D90BC.jpg (754x1005, 108K)

Truth. The Constitution is not the basis for like 90% of major SCOTUS cases.

Did you know the 1st Amendment explicitly states "Congress shall make no law infringing...[rights]"? Yet kike lawyers appointed by shabbos goy presidents decided the 14th meant they should apply the 1st to all state and local governments, ans even the President.

It literally isn't unconstitutional for Utah to say Mormonism is there state religion. But the (((SCOTUS))) decided it is. Can't even have prayers in school.

On the other hand, the right to bear arms as expressed by the 2nd Amendment is not specified to only Congress. It only says "shall not be infringed", which of course means states can't infringe it either. But somehow state gun laws are a-okay

oh wow... Sam Adams is dead to me now.

Attached: 1542530468427.png (1336x1018, 100K)

Jestice Arms works

What was your reply?
>”ha ha, yea, I’ll absolutely return them or just destroy them in order to comply winkwinkwinkwinkwink”

Fuck Sham Adams

>states being more restricted
>a bad thing

Fellow nc fag, just mailed mags to sf city hall for shits and giggles

Meh, thought their shit was ok-ish but I can't say I'm gonna miss it in the slightest.

Bumpstock ban werent even put through the courts to begin with.

Itis in court now

In today’s craft beer selection, both regional and local, why spend cash on sam adams?

To support the ACLU, duh.

>blessed trips
>classic prank
feels like 2007, 10/10 madlad

Being upheld as Constitutional.

fucking based

Attached: 1506183302511.jpg (648x636, 63K)

Only had it a few times but it's not something I seek out. If I want cheap or just wanna get drunk, it's Miller or Modelo. Otherwise I try new things usually.

based trips

Update: Just bought some mags from grabagun.com no issues so far

Is Prepper Gun Shop still cucked???

I purchased one of their reaction rod to assemble an AR (it was only a few more bucks than the traditional clam shell style). Something listed as in stock took 2 months to reach me.
I wouldn't rely on them to ship any magazines to you in any hurry. Any orders placed will most likely be received after the Supreme Court makes a ruling (and it might not be because of this case).

Police still going to arrest you and you will get in trouble since California forces their own state laws

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Any CenCal posters? Where you getting your mags? Im without a card so I cant order any online

Attached: Cali Poster.png (500x478, 117K)

thats what most people do in my neck of the woods, quite blatantly too lol

Honestly dude just hit up a bordering state

I just bought from riflegear. I guess I'll see if this goes through. As of the moment I made the order there was no ban on buying, possessing or importing.

I'm sure the AG appeal and some clown on the 9th circuit will grant an injunction immediately. I'm just wondering if they are looking at the current SC and feeling a bit nervous about it though. They have gone full retard with the new law and the judge's ruling eviscerated their justifications for it. This is just begging for the SC to pick it up.

PGS was one of the first places you could order from

This is from reddit

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is with the absolute greatest regret, that I must inform you that we have been advised by our lawyers at this time that we must immediately cancel all orders for magazines going to California. We feel absolutely terrible about this, and please, please know that as soon as we get the all clear we will absolutely be sending mags, as well as everything else we legally can into California, just as we always have. We are staggered by the amount of love and support we've been receiving. We are so so sorry that this has to go down this way. All orders will be refunded, and we're looking at being as prepared (get it? it's funny, laugh.) as possible for a positive outcome to this ruling. Thank you so much for your understanding, and we can't wait to get you folks stocked up as soon as we can. Keep Fighting. We've got your backs.

Successful order:
Charlie Cooper's ltd
charliecoopers.com/

>get it? it's funny, laugh
Fuck these cucks they lost a customer for life.

>our (((lawyers)))

Heads up, I got rejected by PSA trying to aluminum 30rd mags

Attached: califag.jpg (1242x756, 260K)

A lot of Online Retailers are cucked ATM. If you really want mags reliably and quickly you should go to Nevada or Arizona and pick up more than a few.

Importation is still illegal under PC 16590. This is why orders are being refunded.

Attached: 1507497757158.jpg (500x650, 67K)

Reddit thread for PGS just disappeared.
Try AK Options, gunmag warehouse, etc. I wish we could get a pinned thread discussing where to buy mags.

checked and kek'ed.