This is a Mexican Marine, say something nice

This is a Mexican Marine, say something nice.

Attached: sEFni67_d.jpg (482x601, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4o_DCVvjEU
youtube.com/watch?v=uBZTcNPOxN0
youtube.com/watch?v=rKdxHUqpXKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are very tight pants, i like it. And i'm sure they're seeing a lot of action. And are not as corrupt as local state police, i heard the military isn't nearly as corrupt as a stupid whiteface might think.

The Marines tend to recruit from the educated middle class.

>Pants inside lace-up boots

Blouse or just wear them over the top. That only makes you not look gay when you're in jackboots or something.

This is a Marine*

No need for the redundancy, OP.

>Mexican Marine
You know you need a Navy to have Marines. I wouldn't call what the beaners have as a Navy.

Thanks for getting trained to join the Gulf Cartel when you get out

im sure theyre very well trained for when they get out and join the cartel

What cartel are you in?

I admire the fact that they’re running irons. Marksmanship is muy importante

faggot detected

Attached: the virgin blouse vs the chad tuck.jpg (1920x1262, 945K)

slim fitting combat uniforms are ascetic as fuck. not skin tight but slim looks sweet

Congrats on the castizo genes

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4o_DCVvjEU

Pretty based.

Nice.

Wow, all 12 of them?

Nice US4CES camo. Too bad it's probably compromised after a few hundred yards of it leaked onto ebay last year.

Attached: 1_shirt_front.jpg (2544x4032, 393K)

I never noticed those are airmen in that picture. God I wish I could have joined in BDU times. My Dad's old uniforms look so much better as civilian jackets than my ABUs ever will. At least OCPs are ok looking.

Attached: sad air frog.jpg (615x615, 25K)

How are the taco flavored crayons?

How much do you guys get paid by the cartel?

Why do Mexican Marines speak fluent English?

They honestly sound like Americans and I can't tell the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBZTcNPOxN0

They look pretty fuckin cool desu, must be fun killing narco scum, hopefully i can join the Mexican army one day

Attached: 434aa0a8b02011b4d1176ec20e591fa5.jpg (720x493, 81K)

I bet the one on the left was a cute ass twink when he was younger.

They seem like bros and less corrupt than Mexican Police. Wonder how many eventually end up working for the cartels

The Mexican army is way less corrupt and more useful than the Mexican police, they're so easy to bribe and you can't rely or count on them, back in 2017 I was in Guadalajara with my family visiting a cousin, we went to the center of the city and we saw this girl getting extorted by this trashy poor lady with a broken bottle, some shitty cops in the area came and just told the lady to gtfo, they didn't arrest her they just let her go, it pisses me off every time I think about it

Attached: 4zxoqtdqr1f01.jpg (1020x534, 45K)

Wtf and a few of them look white too. Every Mexican I’ve encountered looks brown.

Does Mexico even have boats?

there's a lot of white Mexicans here in the north like in Sonora

When we invade Mexico to annex it and make it great again, we'll spare the Marines but the rest of the captured POWs will be executed by the American military or use them for slave labor to build the wall. The marines could be used to help us build the wall.

nah it makes them look like they are wearing clown shoes. I don't know why countries in asia and latin america do it. their men are already 4 feet tall do you want them to look more ridiculous and effeminate?

They don't have the same prison complex America does, we have people making money off of criminals

Seem to fuck up the cartels alot. They seem to do a disproportionate amount of anticartel work for being well Marines intead of state police or even Army. Good job hope they keep it up

We didn't give them optics, just the rifles.

Is Mexico currently at war or something?

So you're saying they're mexican intellectuals

In Mexico there is a 45% gap in educational achievement between the darkest- and lightest-skinned Mexicans.

It's pretty similarly correlated regarding wealth too. Darkies move to US

youtube.com/watch?v=rKdxHUqpXKI

Uhh bro?

Marina?
Sorry, I don't know her.

"Something nice"

>airmen

They get issued Crye and pvs31s now, and I bet they wear those like faggots too.

Next picture.

The light skinned ones either dont emigrate to America or speak perfect english and came legally.

I was just in Mexico and you'd be floored if you walked into one of the more affluent areas. You wouldnt be able to distinguish it from say a nice city in Spain or something.

Of course, the educated middle and upper class is a minority in Mexico and generally also the upper and middle class have less native genes and more Spanish.

TFW I also saw a freckled mexican ginger who couldnt speak english.

Attached: 20181207_181230.jpg (642x570, 156K)

No, fuck off.

that's some impressive whistling
what the fuck

Where the hell are my cryes and pvs31s?

>Those are very tight pants, i like it.
>slim fitting combat uniforms are ascetic as fuck.

You millenial homosexuals make me sick.

Attached: have-a-bullet-for-free_o_3569379.jpg (650x857, 236K)

ok retard

Yep, tight pants are for queers and mcjagger

No quiero maricones en la militaría

>and then their pants hit the floor and all hell broke loose
Gobble gobble
My god its a turkey shoot

KEK

get your shit together you asshole before we have to come down there and clean your fucking clock...

Attached: 1E0DE035-692A-46D2-8FFF-5321769FB2EB-279-0000001C6AC5209D.gif (480x592, 578K)

Fuck you that image was between you and me! I thought we had something special. You are so boned now!

Always felt safe when I saw them patrolling around in Mexico

fun fact their uniform is treated as a sensitive item