HK USPs, MK23

Why in the FUCK is this gun so hard to get now? Are they even making anymore for this year?

>mfw i want a MK23
>talk to gun shop about ordering one
>can't find them anywhere, probably better luck getting a tactical
>fine, order tactical, still out of stock everywhere
>put down 25%
>mfw this was in early February
>still no word on getting it in stock

Attached: 1372721921497.jpg (2048x1536, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=mk23
budsgunshop.com/catalog/search.php?q=usp&type=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=mk23

now fuck off

your LGS just sucks. Congrats.

If I could only have one, should I get a USP tactical or a Mk23?

>and now OP starts asking the question he REALLY made this travesty of a thread for

>gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=mk23

>buying guns online
>buying MK23 without original camo case

Buying guns online is perfectly legal, they ship to your FFL.
Also, just where the fuck do you think your LGS gets them from? The gun fairy? Dumbass

They get them from distributors, not fuck-offs on gun ebay.

And it costs money for the FFL transfer to my LGS here in WA.

Those camo cases were an option made by a company called Eagle Industries. They don't make them any more. And if you want one, looking online is pretty much the only place you'll find one.

Also
>Not buying guns online

Have fun getting stuck with the lamest most pedestrian shit that your local fudds/gun stores happen to have in stock.

I dont see the appeal

>claims he wants to buy a $2k gun
>won't pay $30 for a transfer
idgaf what you do or don't buy, just shut the fuck up about it
They're not in short supply just because you refuse to utilize the best resource to get one

I bet you're the type of nigger who checks the fridge 5 times in an hour but won't drive your ass to the store to get what you need

Most of HK's imported guns are harder to find now than they were in 2016. The mark 23, all USPs (especially tactical models), all of the desirable P30 models (including all variations of the P30L). This has been going on since 2017. I have no idea what the fuck HK is doing but all of the guns people actually buy are pretty scarce and come in small batches. The only thing that's readily available is the VP9 in a bunch of different colors and slide lengths, but nobody fucking asked for that.

I love the Mk 23 but it's really just an HK-brand Deagle in .45.

thinks ordering guns online is some exotic scary thing

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (768x576, 64K)

hey now, the VP9 may be ugly as sin but it's extremely comfortable in the hand and a great shooter

>And it costs money for the FFL transfer to my LGS here in WA.
Cool, I live in WA too. You have no excuse. It doesn't cost much.

>nobody fucking asked for that.
You know Jow Forums doesn't really reflect the general public, right? Lots of people like the VP9. The reason gunstores aren't stocking the p30 isn't because they're unavailable, it's because nobody buys them. If you ask, the store will order one for you. Unless they're a garbage gunstore anyway.

>And it costs money for the FFL transfer to my LGS here in WA.
There’s a point where the sales tax savings outweighs the transfer fee.
Apples the apples, anything more than about $500 is cheaper for me to buy online and pay transfer.
Usually tho, I can find a much better price with shipping online than I can locally, so it’s even better.
If I want cheaper guns, I just wait and do a bulk order since my FFL charges a flat $20 for 1 - 6 guns.
For example, My last online order was 2 TC Compasses and an AR7.

If you're in WA you have to pay WA sales tax. The gunstore will charge it if the order did not have sales tax applied.

The plebeian masses buy glock, smith, and springfield strikers. VP9 sales are primarily driven by dudes that want the rollmark but don't actually want to spend money.

It is when you're retarded.

Nice 2015 meme there friend. Unfortunately, HK has dropped prices on ALL their current generation handguns, so it's not really accurate.
>b-but the USP still costs more, it must be better!
No, it's supply and demand. There's nearly no demand, so for them to keep supplying it they're keeping costs up to make it worthwhile to produce. I say this as I have a USP .45 Tactical on my desk next to me. It's not like I'm a HK hater or someone whose only interest is in their newly cheap lineup.

It's just that your narrative is driven by having too much ego wrapped up in brand exclusivity. HK isn't good because they're expensive, they're good because they're good. Them lowering prices to be more competitive as they refine their production processes while maintaining quality is a good thing.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/search.php?q=usp&type=
What are you talking about?

Shitty LGS sounds like

You sound like a retarded boomer.

In the case of the Mk23 most of those retailers buy them from Grabagun for under 1900 and do a quick flip on GB.