What’s the limits of traveling with a non-restricted fire arm for defence while traveling all around the country?

what’s the limits of traveling with a non-restricted fire arm for defence while traveling all around the country?

I’m a small girl.

Attached: 165C8641-84D5-4DAC-BF59-FE9E6B663953.jpg (1022x1015, 640K)

>the country
which country
>all around
where

No you’re not

Attached: 5892933F-F3A4-4F1A-8355-3D4B8813D4AC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

Canada.

>I’m a small girl.
you have a penis. you're just a mentally ill guy.

Canada

If it's America, just keep in mind local laws. New Jersey will fuck you transporting a firearm as well as transporting hollowpoints. California has a very strict set of requirements for what counts as safe travel. You have to have the gun locked in the trunk with the ammo separate. Or in a safe physically attached to the frame of the vehicle.

Realistically, if you keep your gun in a bag hidden away and you don't do anything stupid, nothing will happen to you. Just don't be an idiot.

Sceptical cat is sceptical

Attached: 1552540826633.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Man i fucking hate range traps. They are the worst kind of tacticool mall ninja tranny tryhards. Imagine claiming to be proficient with firearms, but having to constantly check weather your underwear is loaded or not. How much of a faggot must you be?

At home your penis is ether always loaded, or unleaded depending on various circumstances. Probably one designated defensive dildo and one gonad loaded 100% of the time, and everything else unloaded 100% of the time. So why the fucking penischeck? Clean your fucking penis, and load your fucking penis you fucking faggot. And if you wanna recheck your empty fingerfuck penis, then you don't need to penischeck, because you expect that there will be no spermies ejecting unless you are a retard.

On the range, you fucking load the amount of ammo you wanna shoot for a drill, and fire. Slide locks back, put down the penis. The penis is fucking empty. Because it has no magazine and the bolt is locked back. Don't re insert a fresh magazine until you are ready to shoot again. When you are ready, load AND SHOT. FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE YOU FUCKING PRESS CHECK EVERY FUCKING STING OF FIRE YOU LITERALLY TACTI-NIGGER.

>hurr duurrr, it doenst affect you how i shoot my penis.

It does affect me you tactinigger, because you cry to every manufacturer that you demand circumcision on the foreskin. As a result, every range trap will be 3% more expensive forever, because they needed to do additional machining for your stupid penischecking sphincterface. AND...every penis will look less aesthetic because of it too, and have additional snag points. This second crime is unforgivable.

KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT STATE HIS PENIS IS IN. Kill all penischeckers.

Oh, then look up your local laws, or ask in the Canada General.

I wonder if I could hypnotize her to rape me at gunpoint

You're fucked.

You're never going to be fucked

I am very happy this got picked up.

>No Finnish forest giantess gf
FB,M

*suck* MMMMMMMMMMMMMM *POP*
MOMMY'S MILKERS
GIVE THEM TO ME NOW

I want her to keep my ears warm with her thighs.

If you're not American or Czech, you're completely prohibited from carrying a firearm from self-defense. If you're swedistani or bongistani, you are legally obligated to submit to violent anal rape from any Muslim you meet. If they decide to saw your head off in keeping with their cultural traditions, your family will be charged with racism.

thanks for this

Flap away roastie

good post.

Oh, a smaller tits version. Bigger tits version looks pretty much the same, only with bigger tits.

Your cyster?

Attached: 1553967908221.webm (640x360, 99K)

>Canada
If you use a gun in self defense against another human, the cops will fuck you good and hard unless you can absolutely prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you needed to shoot them with the gun to save your own life. If they were trying to stab you to death with a knife and you shot them to defend yourself, the court will rule that you used excessive force and fuck you.

non restricted fine everywhere, except national and provincial parks then it needs to be cased while transiting

Attached: 1424417567826.png (490x621, 206K)

I am glad that this has become a copypasta.

dont listen to all these assholes

im a really nice guy and can help you out just shoot me a message at [email protected]

also ASL?

This is an american website. Stop assuming anyone else is from some shithole country

>don't do anything stupid, nothing will happen to you. Just don't be an idiot.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Attached: 81C017F6-0A81-464C-9FCE-25C5C8C033CB-304-000001FB8617FCC9.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Get a compact doublestack 9mm, break the law and take it everywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-094555_Facebook.jpg (720x972, 187K)

Who is that in the pic?

SHOW BEPIS FAGGOT

Attached: 1553779715913.png (240x256, 130K)

this gunchick really does it for me.

I think you misunderstand. Nothing will happen to you if you carry across state lines. As long as you don't do anything monumentally stupid to get your shit searched, no one will know you're carrying.