Responses to questions from civilians

A female civilian asked me a dumb question, the old, "have you killed anyone?"
I responded with,

"As a soldier I swore an oath to stand between you and the evil in this world, to protect you from it by any means necessary. The world in which you live, and mine, are two very different places; and a lot of good men have died to keep it that way. So in turn I'll ask you...do you really want to know the answer to that question?"

Sounds really pretentious but I'm sick of the same annoying questions for the last 5 years. What do people ask you and how do you respond?

Attached: 1553713095192.png (446x367, 43K)

A no would have worked.

Kill yourself like the veteran you are

Just say "no I just drove a truck"

"I hurt someone's feelings once."

Why so many vets so god damn preachy?
>You just wouldn't get it, maaaan!
Wow, you got paid to excercise and shoot at people, you're so cool and special. Thanks for protecting Israel!

Seeing failed bait is like seeing disabled animals, it's just so sad.

>I have autismo

and if they ask again say "look it's not my fault they didn't get out of the way"

Attached: anteatee.jpg (539x470, 32K)

I served in the IDF 2008-2013 killed at least 2 Arabs and proud of it

Wow that’s pretty fucking gay, OP

Buddy of mine flatfaced told a civie friend of mine “no people, just Muslims.” I looked at him and just said “what the fuck is wrong with you? Like Dude you were a glorified gas station attendant for four years so shut the fuck up!” He never tried to flex on Civies again after that day. Shits fucking annoying as hell.

Attached: 7CFBFE29-4386-48CE-9C11-61E33D003652.jpg (2003x1789, 550K)

Do you drive around with a thin blue line sticker and a punisher logo on the back of your block lifted truck?

Ignore the text but I found OPs car

Attached: BC9422AA-5A98-48D8-9F63-7880EA331E15.jpg (500x601, 55K)

Do people really do this with their vehicle

Let me guess, you do nothing but push papers as a soldier?

>and me and that cop are range buddies now

"y-y-y-you too"

Don't forget the melon label sticker too.

If you stretch the definition of "people" to include the mentally disabled, then yes.

Found a nice family pic of OP and his wife

Attached: F4DEFC4E-4C78-4975-B75F-6996E71926D4.jpg (534x536, 70K)

that looks like a penor. This is a blue board

Better?

Attached: 16DC01C3-98FF-489D-9E7C-B6CA27B6A2D4.jpg (488x489, 61K)

Based shlomo

OP BTFO. You bastards will drive another vet to an hero lol

Did you steal their groceries after you shot those grandmothers?

As a Jow Forums civilian I just stopped talking to vets. It's like talking to blacks about anything remotely race related they just get butthurt and can't articulate a single thought. Like shit I just wanted to hear a story or two about your time in afgan and instead you play either the hardass or the broken card. Fuck off

>wanted to hear a story or two about your time in afghan
You do realize most soldiers haven’t deployed, and even if they did they were most likely pogs?

Thats why I ask if they have any cool stories to tell or not. Is social interaction anathema to you?

>every male gets conscripted except the fattest and weakest
Literally who cares since everyone was a glorified boyscout. Desu I doubt army was any different for most americans either since most people are pogs anyways

Attached: 1522694878874.jpg (440x392, 34K)

>Desu I doubt army was any different for most americans either since most people are pogs anyways
Oh wait

Attached: german276.jpg (460x276, 35K)

Idk why that guy replied to you but I'm specifically talking about guys who have been overseas. People who haven't are normally much easier to talk to.

Unironically based
Cringe and redpilled

>people ask what their tax dollars paid for
>F-f-fuck off civvie!!! Yy-you just don't g-get it!!!

There are plenty of good people who are happy to talk about their experiences in the military and not chimp out about some "warriors code" autism because they saw someone jacking off next to them at boot.

I was a grunt Marine who did two pumps to Helmand during the most deadly years of the war and I killed at least 4 sandniggers that I'm absolutely sure of(and probably a few more that I can't be sure of). I don't dance around the topic when asked, I just answer truthfully "yes". Giving some long winded self righteous preachy bullshit answer like you gave sounds faggy as fuck. It's only offensive or awkward if you make it that way. It's just a fucking question. Stop being such a faggot about it. faggot

Attached: 110324-M-SB982-022_1.jpg (2004x1336, 877K)

Civilians don't count, Moshi.

How are you so sure about the people you killed? Was it at close range? The guys I've talked to who have been through the shit usually say that they can't be sure who exactly hit the target due to the ranges that fights typically occur at (100+ meters) and that there are usually several people all shooting at the same target at once.

my EMT instructor was a 68W with like 4-5 tours in Iraq and Afghaniland. Somehow managed to be super chill about it without getting super fucky

>How are you so sure about the people you killed?

I was an 0351. Rocket Launchers leave pretty distinct wounds.

>As a soldier I swore an oath to stand between you and the evil in this world, to protect you from it by any means necessary.

What country? It’s sure not the US. The US enlistment oath doesn’t have any of that cringey larp bullshit. Are you sure you’ve served? Maybe you’re confusing the time you were a bell ringer for the Salvation Army with military service, or something.

Cuck shit.
Just say yes, followed by your confirmed kill count.

Attached: 1553711634054.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

Your friend is based and your a faggot

Attached: e4c962f046044984179f07940dd9abb7bdc1f24a.jpg (480x619, 85K)

hes right. You get paid to fight for Israel.

Children only count as half a confirmed kill, so you actually have 1 kill, Moshe

You could probably get VA benefits for being that retarded. It's clearly service related.

Yeah, a kid is still a kill. Amirite?

Attached: DSC_0773.jpg (4608x3072, 816K)

I tell them that shooting people from a comfy vehicle isn't even on the list of bad crap you have to put up with; buy me a few drinks and we can go over backwater detail, and if there isn't anyone remotely attractive around I'll tell you about the worst day of my life, one that ends with me covered in sewage and without a weapon while my friends laugh and kill the goat fucker that thought it was a fuel truck.

Cool

>and if there isn't anyone remotely attractive around I'll tell you about the worst day of my life, one that ends with me covered in sewage and without a weapon while my friends laugh and kill the goat fucker that thought it was a fuel truck.

No attractive people here, do tell.

no one cares you seppo cunt

A female citizen asked me a dumb question, the old, "have you killed any dogs?"
I responded with,

"As an ATF agent I swore an oath to stand between you and the evil in this world, to protect you from it by any means necessary. The world in which you live, and mine, are two very different places; and a lot of good men have died to keep it that way. So in turn I'll ask you...do you really want to know the answer to that question?"

Sounds really pretentious but I'm sick of the same annoying questions for the last 5 years. What do people ask you and how do you respond?

Attached: atf.jpg (247x204, 12K)

When civilians ask if I ever killed someone I grin like a psycho and ask if they’d like to find out

Yeah if you couldn't tell my answer was deliberately pretentious and self aggrandising, a satirical take on common answers to the "kill people" question. I'm happy to hear a healthy number of you also like to give bullshit answers

Based af.

>"have you killed any dogs?"
Should have just said "no puppers, only shitbulls."

how many terrorists have you CREATED?

by serving the prison military industrial complex

did you know israel is proven to habe foreknowledge of 911? look up dancing israelis

Attached: 2016-02-19_09h57m43s_026__a-truth-soldier.jpg (1190x1131, 281K)

based

nice blog, like something an onions drinking pog would write

Attached: 1911-it-served-my-country-well.jpg (1140x476, 45K)

>muslims here killed someone, so going to muslim countries and murdering them is justified

>killed people? no. just a few muzzies.

I work as a mechanic in a factory.

>be me, explaining something about a line to a machine operator

DO YOU HAVE PTSD

>uh, wut??

OH I WAS JUST WONDERING. MY BOYFRIEND DOES. HE WAS IN THE NAVY.

I just hold up a random number of fingers and they usually stop there.

>"have you killed anyone?"
she's a fag
>"As a soldier I swore an oath to stand between you and the evil in this world, to protect you from it by any means necessary. The world in which you live, and mine, are two very different places; and a lot of good men have died to keep it that way. So in turn I'll ask you...do you really want to know the answer to that question?"
you're a megafag

"I fired at some dudes in the distance who were firing at me, don't know what happened to them and I don't want to know. I'm just glad to be alive."

>I just hold up a random number of fingers and they usually stop there.
I just go I don't know. But I do.

>she's a fag

if you wont answer if you killed sum1 then you are literally so fucking uptight you want people to thank you for creating terrorists

>good men have died
UNIRONIC BLLOOD AND SOIL GOOD MEN HAVE DIED FOR THIS NEOLIBERAL IMPERIAL TERRORIST CREATING PRISON MILITARY UNDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Attached: fedora.png (200x200, 72K)

Just say "only since I've got out" and walk away.

faggot you are

Pitbulls are puppers if properly taken care of by white people. You fell for the meme and blamed the dog instead of the niggers and spics who abuse them.

Read their book. This are the rules and lifestyle that everyone who calls himself a muslim desires otherwise they wouldn't call themselves muslim, right. And then compare this way of life to your own one and think about what happens when the two meet.

>machine operator
>female
I feel you user, I really do.

When i asked my dad if he killed anyone during his service in Desert Storm(i was like 16) he told me he killed at least 6 people, and that of them appeared to be a teenager. Strangely to me at the time he was actually very proud of that, and explained in detail a lot of the scenarios.

In your case i dont think it would be that much trouble to explain to people asking you that question that you're a limp wrist cuck and never even got a chance to shoot your rifle, faggot.

yes.

9 year olds dont count

Simply say "no" next time. No need to talk about these things.

Attached: K 9mils - Cópia.jpg (516x385, 49K)

Fuck off libtard

>Niggers are homies if properly taken care of by white people

this is some neck beard sephiroth larp tier autism

She was shit testing you as a low inhib psychopath murderous alpha male

Hint: the guys advertising the fact that they deployed are just looking for attention. Actual shooters who got out did so for a reason: to get the fuck away from the army.
I strive to be completely unlike the first type. I get self conscious wearing old unit hoodies while running.

Oh shit... Brad is that you?

I haven't figured out if he's being ironic, or completely unironic with it. But my father will tell people he has over 300 confirmed kills when people bother him about it.

He was part of the FiST team directing the USS Missouri during the Gulf War.

Attached: 1476288058158.jpg (480x564, 33K)

Fuckin boot

>So in turn I'll ask you...do you really want to know the answer to that question?"
Yeah. Did you ever kill anyone?