What state has the most based gun/knife laws?

I'm currently floridaman and I feel like moving. The thing is, I don't want a bunch of commies telling me I can't kill niggers that break into my house or that I can't carry a gun wherever the hell I want.is there a state that is better in every regard, or do I have to pick and choose what liberties I get?

Attached: 1553853670607.jpg (500x502, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knifeup.com/virginia-knife-laws/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a guide I made you in paint. The criteria used was shall vs may issue ccp, red flag laws, assault weapons bans, and mag capacity bans. If I got anything wrong let me know.

Attached: USA.jpg (2126x1323, 419K)

Check out Pennsylvania, we have Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground
>also we desperately need gun owners to help shift elections

Virginia
>SYG in caselaw
>no gun restrictions/universal background checks/mag limits
downside is
>cant conceal knife greater than 4"
Move here and help us counter the NOVA cancer

fuck off yankee hes ours

>cant conceal knife greater than 4"
False.

This is what my dad told me 10+ years ago when he bought my first so I believe you

illinois is not "semi cucked"

>Confederate Detected

Attached: DB19064F-1997-4473-87F0-27876023F90F.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

That's nice, but you should read up on it for yourself.
knifeup.com/virginia-knife-laws/

lol texas free lol

We lost short-term but look whos passing authoritarian antigun laws now
>Yankee

>TFW VA is even more based than I realized

Attached: 1547510809373.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

New Hampshire and Maine is based, for now that is. I can't say that I am confident that our total lack of gun laws will remain the same 10-20 years from now.

Attached: State Wojak NH 2.png (1220x771, 177K)

Attached: 6EObEvb.jpg (1175x812, 146K)

You may be right, I chose "semi" because they have no 'salt weapons ban and no mag ban
Note the parenthesis

>currently floridaman
>Alaska
are you trying to freeze this man to death with your 40° summers?

Nevada is semi cucked now

No

Attached: 671.png (500x500, 233K)

>parenthesis

PA best state.

>Amish infestation
VA has based Mennonites

That's true, I fucking hate the Amish. They're worse than illegal immigrants when it comes to piss cheap labor.

Texas has the best knife laws.
Gun laws are better than average but you still need a carry permit

Admit it yankee, VA best state

>Yankee nigger Dectected

>666
yankees btfo
there's a reason that when the devil came to Georgia and fucking lost to a dude with a fiddle

Listen to the song again. Devil lost the battle, but won the war. Johnny fell to hubris and took to gambling with demons.

Arizona definitely best state for gun rights

ok, but your state is about 5 years away from melting into glass

AZ doesn't even enforce some of the few weapons laws it has. Nunchucks are illegal, but sold openly at swap meets where fat sheriffs ride around in golf carts.

the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 1551243850545.png (457x234, 9K)

You can carry a sword in Texas.

Tell me where you can't carry a sword faggot

Most of them.

>tfw VA
>tfw carried sword because muhhistory
>tfw

Attached: 1553783010073.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Florida is definitely semi-cucked
>under 21 ban on firearms period
>red flag laws
>waiting period for anything if no CCW
>no OC
>no constitutional carry
>no discharge of DDs

Fellow floridaman it isn’t that bad here. Just find a better county to live in. We need your vote

I'm dying at the Riley's depiction. I took a colleague from Germany there to grab some ammo before going to the range. They had a Luger for sale and when one of the shopkeepers saw him looking at it, he came over and told a fuddlore story about how this particular Luger was a bring back and that the American soldier who took it in Germany killed the original owner, noticed the "Gott Mit Uns" engraved belt buckle he was wearing and said "God's with us? Well you're with him now."

It breaks my heart that VT gave up its rights so quickly. I was emancipated as a wee lad and wanted to move out there for constitutional carry, a rental cabin, and a job on a farm. I was in talks with the air guard out there just before the Berning began. Glad I didn't sign six years away to a state that decided to Ontario itself.
>We're taking away your high cap mags but you can have weed now you kids like weed right lmao

Attached: serbian_romanticism___music_of_the_hills__by_kiborg_graph_d9e65rx-fullview.jpg (900x637, 114K)

Someone likes to exaggerate

>Phoenix high tomorrow is 80s
>in March
>

NOVAfag here. fuckign terrible please kill me

or alternatively move here to cancel out a few libtards votes

Ohio has decent laws for owning and carrying, but we're the only state in the nation in which you have to prove that you acted in self defense, rather than the state proving that you did not.

God I can't wait to leave this fucking state

>red flag laws
Stop calling it that. Every time you do, you're supporting those laws. Call it confiscation instead.

Considering the last heat wave we had paint melting off road signs and mailboxes melting, it doesn't seem like an exaggeration.
Pic related.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190330-215834_Firefox.jpg (951x801, 395K)