SCENARIO: Mexican Drug War

Scenario:
The government of Mexico announces that they will hire foreign citizens to assist them in the war against the cartels in their country.

In exchange, their government offers to pay $2,000 (USD) a month at the beginning and $2,500 a month after your first operation, plus medical care, housing, and three meals a day.

Vehicles and weapons will be provided if you require them. Otherwise, you are required to finance your own equipment up to and including uniforms and gear.

You will cooperate in operations with the Federal Police and Military of Mexico. You are not legally bound to their orders and may return to your country at any time.

Would you go?
What kind of equipment are you taking?
How are you going to deal with the diarrhea, gringo?

Attached: Sicario.jpg (259x194, 9K)

None, I don't know in want a bullet in the back.

Money upfront I'm in.

If I can actually rely on being in a team, no reason to reinvent the wheel. Beg for money on gofundme and promise helmet cam footage. Buy AR500 plate carrier, AR with an auto sear, acog with holo sight attachment, combo laser/light, helmet with PVS-15s. Those faggot wetbacks better give me ammo and grenades. If I’ll be in a shitty team or with just a couple of guys, will probably go for retard strength with a 7.62 rifle and a thermal sight.

The Mexican government is corrupt up to the highest levels with cartel money. You’d be a fool to trust them.

$2k an hour sonny , $2500 a month are you fucking kidding me, they can get a mexican to do it at that price.

Attached: 1533224186928.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>Give up your cozy existence for 24k/year before taxes only to get shot in the back or worse by the Mexico.

No.

Test

>2k a month
Are you minimum wage or something? That is pennies

yeah but you get to drive around mexico slaughtering corrupt officials and cartel members, that place is so rotten you probably couldn't even trust the cops to hunt down a lone user gone postal

hell if you wanted to you could cross the border in california or texas and do it yourself on weekends, no payment needed

Ill give you $500 a week yo deal with the taxes, and put your life on the line 24/7 every minute of the day, plus you look out of place with that white or black skin, so your even an easier target especially when Juan's getting $600 a week from the cartel to find and kill you!

Attached: cab.png (680x850, 135K)

Same, $30,000 Dollars a year with most expenses paid, no rent and less food bills.

For gear I'll go with Multicam of some sort, probably OCP since I already have a few sets.

I'm kinda torn between taking the Mexican government weapon- which would probably be their decommissioned G3s or whatever type of gun- or bringing my 5.56 AR. Depends on if I can get ammunition for it in country.

Bringing a shotgun too, I'll buy a Benelli M4 in the States.

And I'll bring a Glock 17 too. I don't imagine I'd be able to easily get anything other than 9mm from the government or especially private party in Mexico.

Probably wouldn't hurt to learn Spanish.

They could up the ante by offering that you keep all money you seize from cartel operations.

>AR with an auto sear
lol where are you gonna get that
quit being a fag lol
Auto would be useless anyway unless you had an 11.5" barrel and the target was in the same room/building/block/rooftop(s)

Attached: Tr3yWay.jpg (3264x2448, 2.87M)

Throw in immunity from prosecution and a trustworthy team of whites who won't shoot me in the back and I'm in.

2500 a month with minimal expenses adds up nicely.
-T. E4 pog in the Army with no expenses
Also I doubt that the Mexicans would tax your earnings, and I don't know that Uncle Sam would either, might be wrong though- as long as you don't try to come home with all your money in cash.

(((trustworthy team of whites)))

A nugget fitted to fire dildos and a bottle of Jack Daniels. A Led Zeppelin t shirt and goth pants, maybe one or two tactical rocks, and some toilet paper. Viva Mexico bitches.

Attached: D3E4769D-C97E-46A9-8CBA-1F2E269F73EC.png (500x391, 100K)

Contractors make $1k a day for safer jobs. No thanks

Yea but they are running out of work and you know it.

I imagine a lot of former military people from around the world would come in. People who can't get into Private Military Companies like Academi for one reason or another, or people who missed the boat on fighting Daesh with the Kurds.

Only question would be how they'd FUND all those contractors. Maybe they'd seize the money from cartels like one of the other anons said to finance it.

If I can keep any cash I find during raids, sure. $30k per year isn't worth it.

Unless you're former military with lots of background in combat arms you're not getting into a contractor that pays that much.

This would be entry level contracting dawg. It doesn't pay amazing dividends but at least it's a gateway into real PMC community

All I need is my penis

Everyone is this thread is thinking the wrong way. Dont do it for the money, do it for the adventure and memories.
Imagine how much supreme cartel daughter p..p..P U S S Y you could smash.

>Be Pablo
>Enforcer in leading drug cartel
>Chilling at villa one night, chicks walking around topless letting us do coke off their tits
>Power cuts out
>YoPutoTurnTheLightsBackOn.TIFF
>Dead silence, hear English voices outside
>Front Door has flown off its hinges
>Bunch of Americans walk in, some of them morbidly obese carrying SKS and Mosin
>They are firing indiscriminately into the crowd of gang members
>Attempt to grab gun
>THWACK
>Look up see naked gringo standing over me holding a dragon dildo
>Begin to beg for mercy
>"Taco Jews btfo"

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (500x508, 37K)

spread those superior genes

This

all these double niggers saying "no way not enough money" miss that it's not supposed to be a dream scenario. If the OP was "lmao what if the mexicans gave us 2 grand a day to operate against the cartels lol" then people would call it a shit thread because obviously all of us would fucking do it
I'd go. Paid combat training without the military bullshit and inevitable periods of time where you don't have to do anything besides wait for ops WHILE being paid?

But you could make $10,000 a month with a $15,000 sign up bonus as a mercenary in Venezuela

I'd be surprised if they accepted anyone without combat arms or law enforcement experience to do that. I'd wager, being generous, that 95% of Jow Forums doesn't have that

>$2,000 a month

Attached: 1552792963917.jpg (1135x931, 222K)

2500 a month? Shit. I make 3400 every two weeks as a professional computer loser.

Plus like other anons said, Mexico is corrupt to the very top- you'd just get shot in the back of the head like 3 weeks in.

Yeah why not right. I mean the money’s better than wage slaving rn but think about the absolute amount of freedom you’d have being unchained with no jurisdiction in Mexico. No body to fuck with you for miles, an endless expanse of country in front of you and getting to do goon shit with your buds. Yo necesitó estudió mi español más

Attached: 632D1DF8-3CF4-472B-9C11-C0E6D5BE7106.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

If I had the proper training and a solid crew make it 5k a month and we got a deal

>Would you go?
sure
>What kind of equipment are you taking?
Fixed wing aircraft capable of equipping firebombs.
>How are you going to deal with the diarrhea, gringo?
What diarrhea? I'm flying back in time for dinner nigga.

You are going into practically ISIS level shit storm for $2000 a month? My dog makes $2000 a month just for not shitting in the house.

This actually sounds pretty reasonable, fly a Cessna with FLIR for the Mexicans, except how are you going service a plane on a $2500/mo budget? Unless the Mexicans are paying gas and maintenance.

If you're already rich, live by the border, the plane thing could possibly pay for itself and it could be a fun pastime for bored and wealthy Jow Forumsommandos.

Aguila man. Hecho en Mexico.

What if I'm poor but strap a Mexican provided FLIR and radio set to an ultralight

Pffffffftttttttt hahahahhah

This

I'd do it for free if I'm cleared for free-fire. I'd just pick a spot at the AZ/MX border, and plink away at the fucking beaners.

For the sake of the scenario let's say the Mexicans provide anyone who can prove that they are trained to fly aircraft with an appropriate plane from their own fleet.

It does kinda match with the OP since it says they will provide vehicles. Planes and helicopters are vehicles.

I'd do that shit for less, it's not like i give a shit about anything here around me. also, 2 days in the sun and i can pretend to be a local

>Helicopters and Planes
hol up you mighta did sumn
>Mexican Air Force has C-130s, Blackhawks, and Mi-8s
Jow Forums air assault fucking when

I wouldn't trust the Mexican Govt. At all, and not do that shit.

>$2000 a mouth
I'd rather work for the cartels

Attached: 4ddadb4049e2ae031b110000-750.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Can I just commute across the border for work every day? They can pay my San Diego mortgage in exchange.

Professional mercenaries get paid 2K DAILY, mostly because their entire jobs is stressful life or death situations, not serving your CO coffee like the POG you are.

>diarrhea
It’s in the water my dude. It’s unclean and takes time to get used to

Why don't they just arm their citizens?
Are the politicians afraid of a armed citizens?

This, thank god we just recently got castle doctrine but still have cucked limitations and bullshit background checks

Attached: 53397886_1703140006499228_2781664787916914688_n.jpg (393x399, 16K)

Jesus Christ, I earn about $2k/week as a desk jockey. I'm not getting shot at for $15/hour

>the Mexican government will provide weapons and vehicles
If all you ask for is a chunk of metal that costs 5 dollars to make, I'm sure the federales will oblige.

The Mexican police and military are cucked and in the pockets of the cartels. They won't confiscate guns from cartel members but they'll shut down a whole town with martial law to confiscate guns from civilian militias.

>Bunch of Americans walk in, some of them morbidly obese carrying SKS and Mosin
Toppestkek

Attached: 139927.jpg (459x278, 52K)

>the war against the cartels in their country
would be won by legalizing all drugs

This. Just legalize all drugs and if methheads overdose then that's their problem. It's the Randian solution.

You've been playing too much COD

Real life isn't a video game, realistically the cartel would just kill the people taking the offer up as soon as they walked out of the registration office.

unfortunately both our government and the government of Mexico are too retarded to do that, despite that being the obvious solution

Why would the US strategically want the cartels to go away? It destabilizes Mexico and prevents them from becoming too developed.

Like, the cartels should be dealt with, but it's not going to be the US who does so.