safety in numbers, God bless America

STANDARD CAPACITY MAGS STORES - UPDATED LIST AS OF THREADS CREATION
[LGS]
Gunfighter Tactical - 7190 Miramar Rd, Suite 115, San Diego, CA 92121
[SHIPPED/ORDERED]
ARMS Unlimited - armsunlimited.com/
RTG Parts - robertrtg.com/
PSA - palmettostatearmory.com/
[CANCELLED] (They cancelled orders to Cali)
Greg Cote - grecotellc.com/
Lee's Mags - leesmags.com/
Mag Shack - themagshack.com/
Preppers Gun Shop - preppergunshop.com/

What are you

>shootan
>buyan
>fightan
>fearan
>hopan
>going into debt buying mags

California roster: oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

List of CCW issuance by County:
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1236204

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=O2IuJPh6h_A

Discord: discord.gg/Dsv6BWw

Imagine being this excited about the mag ban being lifted.

Imagine not already having a secret stash of high capacity mags you bought for cash in Reno or Las Vegas ages ago.

How dumb are gun manufacturers so dumb as to not fund the liberation of California if not out of principle but greed? It has the population, economy, and purchasing power of entire countries.

Californians could probably outspend all the southern and middle states combined in firearms and accessories.

Love this. Every time i go to the range there are so many registered assault weapons and 30 round mags anyway. ;) Cant wait to see even more 30 round mags there.

full freedom soon

Attached: california constitution.png (1280x640, 1.63M)

I endorse this message.

Attached: nostep_modern.png (2560x1600, 110K)

Anyone who's not from our state shouldn't have a say in this. High capacity magazines are banned for a good reason.

Because that’s illegal.

This is off topic, but i just can’t seem to get a grasp at piloting my boat, please help.

this means they can come out to play without fear
I just bought more mags and i don't even know why
I have like 50 AR mags already fuck

Want to correct this:

>CA supreme court said full size magazines are legal.

CA supreme court did not, the Federal District Court did.

Attached: 1520393414036.jpg (2126x1323, 816K)

Thanks Commiefornia, what you guys managed to accomplish this week gives us east coasters some hope for the future.

Prepper Gun Store is now SHIPPING

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30-16-51-44.png (1080x2160, 238K)

Eat a can of large dicks.

I violated that stupid law every time I drove to my cabin there.

This, but Jow Forums isn't the best place for such discussion. I'm a Cali gun owner, but I know guns aren't always positive. Too bad k can't handle the truth without having a right-wing stroke.

>"Reasonable Gun Owner"

Attached: 1522110018293m.jpg (1024x661, 114K)

So you admit to being a felon? I thought you people were all about "law and order".

Attached: 1553389334111.jpg (860x960, 49K)

“Laughs in Californian” you don’t speak for my rights faggot

Somebody start mining salt from twitter and r*ddit

>implying you aren't right now today witnessing the sowing of the seeds of liberty in California

Attached: (JPEG Image, 1296 × 1070 pixels).jpg (1296x1070, 158K)

Went to the range and took out my 30rd mags, no one gave me shit and I even saw others with 30rd+ mags, not too worried since my range is super popular with veterans and LEOs and people brought uncucked ARs before this ban was lifted.

Add Charlie Coopers to that list

Attached: 9DB8639A-500D-4E54-A0D6-B69C8BC2133F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

>constitutionally guaranteed rights can be voted away in our state if we feel like it

I fucking hate this backwards mindset. You can't ban them. It's unconstitutional. It's the same thing as trying to ban a religion, free speech, privacy, or giving the cops the power to detain and execute people in the street. Your vote DOES NOT MATTER for this. You can't vote to violate the rights of your fellow man.

We live by freedom, not laws boot lickers follow

Lmao, i’ve lived in california my whole life, LA county to be exact. Come hang out in the ghetto and tell me how any of these gun laws make us safer. Criminals do not care.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, go to Texas and vote for Beto.

Another Californian here. You don't speak for me, my family, or anyone I know. These magazines were designed for the police.

If the law said you had to turn in the gays/blacks/immigrants, would you do it because that was the law and not following it made you a felon?

>law and order
kk bootlicker

Attached: magazine salt1.jpg (587x549, 97K)

>well regulated
Oh I guess you didn't read that part. Maybe it was put in there by "the deep state" or the Clintons huh?

The Hoggmeister chiming in

Attached: magazine salt2.jpg (579x421, 84K)

Im an Anarchist, any law that violates my ability to resist an authoritarian state and right to bear arms, whether left or right wing, must be disregarded and aggressively met with non compliance you fuckin bootlicker

Attached: Edward Abbey.jpg (710x1050, 403K)

>extremist
HA
>federal judge
Oh wat. Damn that's big news

Those are people and not weapons designed to kill. Gays, blacks, and immigrants literally built our country. Guns and high capacity magazines did not.

Attached: 1530844111161.png (1198x1362, 1.59M)

Lmao i keep taking the bait. DC v. Heller, 2a is an individual right not connected to service in the militia. This is the law of the land

so i can buy muh 12 rd mags now??

Le trole xD

>has decided that voters can’t protect themselves from killing machines.

But i guess words on the california penal code will. Topkek

Attached: magazine salt3.jpg (623x407, 79K)

Cool, I’m not going to hurt anybody you love (unless they break into my home) most of California is red, the only real gun grabbers of CA are in liberal shitholes like LA and San Francisco whos ideologues are what most Californians have to abide by against our will. Your not pro 2nd if your going to tell me I can’t own a object to protect myself if necessary
Those who are willing to abolish rights and liberty for their uninsured safety deserve neither in my book, get the fuck out of this board you gun grabbing shill

So you get to pick and choose my rights for me, then?

you lost, get over it

This will work. You will get (You)s

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-180737~2.png (1071x742, 136K)

>the right of the people shall not be infringed
Wow, it's almost like you took one part of a larger quote and intentionally misconstrued it to make yourself feel better about your rampant stereotyping and complete and total lack of understanding of the historical context of our government and key national documents.

>NY is nazi germany
god i wish

So a court stacked by a foreign government with the intention of destroying our country is reliable huh? You get stupider with every post.

>handing out free (You)s to obvious bait.

You need to visit Jow Forums more to git gud.

>High capacity magazines are banned for a good reason.

Which is?

>"extremist"
>Tell that to the families

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Attached: magazine salt4.jpg (619x767, 113K)

>Tell that to the parents of a handful of incidents and a few hundred out of our entire population

*ahem*
THE PROBLEM OF MASS SHOOTINGS IS VERY SMALL.

This was decided in 2008. Well before trump assumed office.

Anways fuck trump, sic semper tyrannis

china and russia need switching, seeing as the state has/had a bunch of chink spys working as senator aides/drivers etc.

>well regulated

You can regulate the militia, not the guns. Individual civilian guns are precisely the force that DOES regulate the militia.

>designed for the police.
High quality bait

I want some of whatever drugs you're on, that shit must be strong as fuck

>but I know guns aren't always positive

True. Mixing niggers and guns is always a bad thing. There’s a reason why gun control targets coloreds.

Fuck off, Beta fags aren’t welcome here

>Nothing in the Constitution creats a "right" to buy high capacity magazines

Correct, it merely protects that right from government infringement. The right is not created by the Constitution, it is created by you being human.

this, libs literally have no case against this besides throwing their feelings at us

Attached: Lysander Spooner.jpg (600x320, 42K)

Trump is just the latest to collude with Russia. Bush lost the election, but somehow still won.

Agreed though. Fuck Trump.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Is there a risk of rebanning, or should I wait until all the panic/elation buying settles down and prices drop back down?

Also offtopic but are Jow Forums boards ded for anyone else? Only 4channel seems to be working.

>WE DO NOT WANT HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES
I'd wager that over a million dollars left the state of California for the express purpose of bringing high capacity magazines in.

New Yorker here, the nazi symbol should start lower on the state. If the city cracked off and sunk, the state would turn red overnight.

Just how deeply red would depend on how many citiots happen to be at the upstate house that weekend.

>Trump is just the latest to collude with Russia.

Uhh. You should turn on your TV.

Attached: magazine salt5 n word edition.jpg (603x457, 56K)

>These magazines were designed for the police.
But that’s objectively wrong. Standard capacity mags were designed for the firearms they fit, AR 15s mostly. And the AK pattern guns, can’t forget those.

>black power
>for gun control

Im getting sick of these faggots who dont know their history

Attached: you 4real.jpg (450x522, 8K)

as a disabled trisexual latinx POC I find offensive and racist that youre infringing my right to defend myself from bigoted racist murderers, youre a fucking racist nazi, we minorities need to defend ourselves from the 4th reich being created under this political climate, you think the rsacist police are going to defend? YOURE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY, YOU FUCKING RACIST.

Attached: 1552271115819.png (888x1192, 174K)

CA Police here. I 100% support anyone in California having normal mags. None of this stupid reduced capacity bullshit

BASED Benitez

Still stand’s it’s the law of the land, even if you don’t like it. Lol.

I go to the range too, but can you stop making these threads? Californians literally voted for the opposite of this. How is one power-hungry judge taking control of our state a good thing for anyone?

>Oh I guess you didn't read that part.
You should educate yourself as far as what constitutes the militia. Protip: if you’re not disabled and under 45, you’re in the militia.

Because he is taking it over to implement my interest, and democracy is a sham either way.

Fellow Califags, give your thanks to this man, the Honorable Roger T. Benitez

Attached: Roger-Benitez.jpg (200x300, 36K)

Most police don’t enforce these bullsht gun laws in my county, unless you’re a cholo subhuman or nigger crackhead. Liberals in this state really do live in a bubble, they’d shit their pants at the blatant disregard and non compliance of their precious little gun “laws”

Here is the (You) you requested sir.

It's not "one power-hungry judge" taking control of your state. It's one judge applying CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITS TO GOVERNMENT POWER IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE MINORITY AGAINST THE TYRANNY OF A MAJORITY.

Thank you Based judge. I owe you a trip to In-N-Out.

It's a federal law that can be easily overturned once Bernie or Kamala wins. Enjoy the next year while you can.

Fuck that shirt

Not a leftist, and not the guy you’re responding to. But i’d rather go full harriet tubman with guns in california than live in a fly-over state, perhaps barring texas or colorado. And i’ve lived in multiple states

The most beautiful state in the union

t. Ex military.

yeah

liberals talking tough and simultaneously marking themselves with echoes

Attached: magazine salt6.jpg (621x1178, 157K)

>californians voted for this
You mean the spics and leftists and san francisco and LA voted for this. California starts north of Sacramento county

Attached: State-of-Jefferson-Map-400x406.jpg (400x406, 28K)

Dubs confirm, eat shit liberals, don’t like minority rights anymore now do ya?

SCOTUS is full, with a 5-4 majority leaning red. Good luck.

Thank you based Benitez

Attached: 1538621333024.gif (367x219, 523K)

Nothing wrong with that, I still think it’s a state worth saving, most of the beautiful mountain and Forest regions are conservative already, we just need to take the coasts back

>power hungry
holy fuck I want to ship you people off to a "democratically" elected police state and see how you like it then. Just go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200, just catch fucking fire and die you goddamn fascists.

Attached: mhm.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Someone shoop him into this.

Attached: joe duo is your friend.jpg (419x591, 70K)

Attached: magazine salt7.jpg (577x299, 56K)

Orale fuck you you limp dick putos I want my standard mags to be legal.

I guess you deplorables forgot it's legal to appoint more than 9 judges. Maybe they left that out in your class on cousin fucking.

Based benitez. Lets grab a drink, homie