Sidestepping Gun Laws

Post builds and weird equipment you’ve wasted money on to sidestep gun laws. For instance, look at the pic here. This is a pentagon mag. It is comprised entirely of 10 round mags, so it’s technically legal. I just spent $140 on a ‘pistol brace’ for my AR build just so that I can have a knob that slides the stock back and forth.

Attached: 5F32E22F-E533-4DD2-B1DF-C3EFD35DE54A.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Someday these devices can be displayed in the gun holocaust museum.

>Someday these devices can be displayed in a holocaust museum.
FTFY

Attached: 1387931919638.jpg (1024x575, 164K)

Attached: 1435342833178.jpg (516x126, 11K)

One can dream.

I swear more and more these guns are starting to look like the G2A2

Attached: G2A2_rifle.jpg (541x196, 36K)

put 5 guns on it and a mechanism to shoot them all at once. That way you will shoot more bullets, which is always better than less bullets

The reload will kill you though

Binary triggers that cost more than the rest of the gun just to burn ammo faster and less accurately.

>obeying gun laws

If I ever have to exterminate one of those things, I’ll avoid prison time.

In theory, Canada has some pretty epic memes to avoid gun control laws. I haven't seen any actually produced, which is sad.
>Black powder, muzzle loading, flintlock, self priming, double action revolving rifles would technically be legal without a license
>Rimfires are exempt from magazine limits, so you could make a rimfire intermediate cartridge and get Canada legal drum mags

>rimfire drum mag
So a .22?

You can do that, but what I meant was "what if we abused the rimfire exemption by making intermediate and full power cartridges rimfire"

17 win super mag exists

>500 joules at the muzzle
You're on the right track, but think bigger

As fucking disgusting as grabbers are, some of these featureless designs are cyberpunk as fuck

7.62 rimfire?

>5.56r Remfire
>6.5r Grendel Canadian
>14.5×114r Rimfire

Attached: go away atf fag.jpg (640x790, 56K)

These actually look really fucking cool.

Attached: large_4504_1.jpg (600x153, 21K)

>tfw I want to make fun of gommunisd compliant rifles but all semi auto rifles are technically compliant

do the buffers in these still work as well as they would in a normal stock?

Demolish the regular Holocaust museum and build the gun Holocaust museum on top.

It's sad that we need them, but they're a dream come true for any scifi artist.

what? no they don't. they look fucking retarded lol. It's not the owner's fault, though. at least they have their guns. It's the retarded politicians who are to blame for these monstrosities. They don't don't do anything for firearm safety except make them less 'natural' to use, which makes them less-safe.

I would assume the buffer works just as well if not better.

Do you have downs user?

Just think, shit like this is in our near future

Attached: 8039F160-A582-46B0-878E-B73752B211B7.jpg (700x305, 147K)

Magazine kit. In my state >15 round mags are illegal to buy. Magazine kits are not : ^ )

Forgot pic

Attached: 5C1D4A26-7009-4346-829C-44723DD22AC3.jpg (250x250, 10K)

That's the ugliest thing i've seen in my fucking life.

Commiefornia cope.

>80% magazine

Come and take what's left of it.

I am disappointed no one ever attached 5 rifles to one of these things.

Attached: 1548522638502.jpg (750x372, 58K)

fukkin harsh

If you have an AR 15 and you bought a circled setup, why not just buy a AR mag lock? With the press of a button I can disengage my upper from the receiver and remove the mag. Keeping pistol grips and adjustable stocks?

Attached: BC71F1EE-9160-4E34-9E56-744F5B31E17F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Because you’re legally restricted to 10 rounds of you mag lock. If you go featureless you can use your grandfathered larger magazines without breaking the law. At least this is true in Gommufornia.

Underrated.

Mag bans got struck down you can use any mag in Cali now

I think the only way you'd get clearance with all five at once would be to use fight-lite raiders.

Whatever happened to 44mag anyways?
One day I looked at their website and they were gone

>less
fewer

Not with the mag lock. The law is extremely specific that if your using mag lock you’re stuck at 10 rounds. If you want I can find the exact statue. The subsection that was struck only had to do with magazine limits where as the mag lock magazine limit is part of the definition of an assault rifle. It might also count under the same ruling but the ruling was very specific what it was removing.

I'm sorry captain /lit/

That's just an SL8 with a weird tiny drum mag.

Attached: HK1218441.jpg (999x749, 24K)

>F.E.A.R.
goddamn that game will always have a special place in my heart

That was a really early horror game for me and freaked me the fuck out. Still, I don't know if I'd be a big fan of the rifle, the grip just doesn't seem ergonomic.

Attached: can't trust the atf.jpg (640x480, 43K)

This guy's right- you can use standard capacity magazines in featureless rifles, but part of the assault weapon law says that you can't have a magazine over ten rounds in a Mag locked rifle. Yes, this is retarded, but the magazine ban and assault weapon ban are retarded and you already knew that, so this is how it is.
>mfw the CA legislature hops on the magic short bus
>mfw I have no face

No idea. I had them bookmarked for years, figuring I'd order some mags after I moved to Oregon. Then poof. Gone.

This: a semiautomatic centerfire rifle with a fixed magazine MUST hold 10 rounds or less to not be an AW.

Attached: ode23tb.png (941x581, 61K)

"bullet buttons" determine muh salt weapons now? Cali is more cucked than Australia.

>revolving shotguns are assault weapons

Attached: 152342342344.jpg (774x1033, 94K)

they don't look scifi at all. they just look like shit.

what the fuck is even a "bullet button"?
They mean forward assists? Magazine release?

Attached: A90A0899-E5EB-4148-BE16-79641F92E0BA.jpg (480x340, 32K)

If I understand it right, having a detachable magazine makes guns assault weapons in some places
You can replace(?) your normal mag release with a “bullet button” that keeps you from being able to drop your mag with your finger, thus rendering it not “detachable” or some shot like that.

Made me laught out loud :DD

Attached: 170.png (1200x800, 536K)

All in favor of dismantling the 9th circuit and pushing commiefornia out to sea say "aye"

California has nice scenery tho.
We just need to break it into 3 states, North, Central, and South California, then glass Southern California and expand 29 Palms, NTC and Edwards AFB and designate the area as a large military training ground.
Set up San Diego to be a bombing/arty impact area and that should curb illegal migration.

It's a start, I suppose

I expect this to get challenged with the recent ruling against the mag ban.

Not anymore. The bullet button hack was eliminated.

The D splitters want to split in 3, with SF, LA and SD as the D anchors keeping each new state urban dominated.

Get cancer and die coping califag

No user, they look retarded.

makes sense.
It's hard to use a gun if you can't reload it.

They should also ban barrells since all assault weapons also have them and their purpose is to make the bullets more lethal.

they should ban schools since the purpose of them is to concentrate lots of children in one place

Bombing the most beautiful city in the state would be a tragedy. Just allow border patrol to open fire to keep people away. Problem solved and we get to keep SD

We need to go ahead and do the same to LA and SF.
If it moves, shoot it.
Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a bit of tissue to fully root out cancer.
Anything short of that and Cali will still be lost.