What would be the best gun to shoot while riding a motorcycle during a high speed chase? Pic related

What would be the best gun to shoot while riding a motorcycle during a high speed chase? Pic related.

youtu.be/I3K35WD4LIA?t=130

Attached: chrome_2019-03-30_21-31-14.png (1246x636, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQ6zr6kCPj8
youtube.com/watch?v=G9f2zPA_ZCc
youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=heJBfReQF9Q
youtu.be/VrPj6J3nTCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FPBP
/thread

Attached: terminator-2-winchester-shotgun-custom-original-prop-04-x1200.jpg (1200x800, 54K)

Any smg with a high rate of fire, either a P90 or MP5K. Or for quick reloads could go for G18

You are right but you cant just FPBP or /thread yourself. Stop that.

6" 357 or g19

Learn to shoot left-handed numbnuts.
>letting go of the throttle during a chase
>"high speed" with no engine revs

= haz nogunz and haz nobyke

Go back to /v/

Fake movie scene with bike bolted on a platgorm.
>not holding throttle

>doesn't carry one in chamber

Attached: Screenshot (27).png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

a flamethrower

he has the clutch pulled in and is coasting.
but this pic does not look high speed at all.
im pretty sure thats how its supposed to be done tho.

>flamethrower
>Attempting to propel flames against the wind resistance of speeds at any speed of about 20 mph MAYBE
Um... no.

you clearly lack ilumination to see how it works

Flintlock lololol

watch the vid, fucknuts

>FPBP
>/thread
what the fuck are you doing

>no gloves
>gross leathery hands
>visible hesitation when bike begins leaning

Get in front of hit and drop these

Attached: Trops.jpg (220x192, 6K)

Get fucked salty dogs, you finna get dabbed on

Antifa has been using these regularly in the last years here in Berlin, when smashing stuff or people. Seems to work really well, every single time you could read about flat police car tires in the news

i don't even know what that means

I don’t carry one in the chamber on my glocks since there’s no safety. Enjoy shooting your dick off

>implying that I carry a glock pointed at me
Gun in video is not a glock and he's carrying it on his side

I wish jannies would do something useful and ban people for shit like this. Just a 24 hr "you can't post because you're retarded, lurk more."
That's all I'm asking.

youtu.be/KQ6zr6kCPj8

>jannies
>asking
>caring

U boomer, bro?

you're wrong if you think i'd even click play on that bullshit

at this point i'm not even sure if you're trolling or just a legit 8yo

barrett .50cal

Weird flex but OK

Faggotry. You may as well not carry at all. In a crisis, everything important happens within the first 3-5 seconds. Guess what you're going to be doing, during that time? Racking your slide.

You suck at this

Attached: 1553800654792.jpg (1000x777, 92K)

post your guns teenager

>>>/reddit/
take your fortnite memes and leave. At least hang out on /b/aby /b/oard until you're ready to pick up board culture. If you're just trolling, then take a walk and call your girl, dude. I'm sure she'd appreciate the attention you're wasting here. If no gf then make a range day for yourself tomorrow, because you should enjoy a glorious Sunday and treat yourself. Just do literally anything but what you're doing, m8

>>be carrying in eurfagistan
>>some faggy thief wants my shit
>>NotToday.camo
>>whip out my semi fully automatic assault revolver
>>Nigg charges at me with knife
>>put 2 rounds into him before he falls and quickly tries to crawl behind a bin
>>whines: "maaain wtf I thought it wasn't loaded, nigga you didn't cock it like in da movies"
>>get charged with illegal possession of assault weapons, murder, and rape.
>>get lifelong with jamal as cell "mate"

Why are you so salty?

Because I spent six years in the blue zoo and got out as an E5 with a pair of BDUs that look like I was earning my money. Wait, what do you mean by salty? Is that like dabbing?

Attached: 1550618605817.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

when you're right, you're right

>feigning ignorance for something everyone knows
Now THIS is cringe

youtu.be/KQ6zr6kCPj8

Attached: KRISS 40 round 9mm.jpg (610x610, 21K)

>cant rack a slide in under a second
RIP u then

The 56% meme is real. It's Japan's turn to nuke us, please Japan - SAVE US!

Attached: c9f.png (500x470, 20K)

salty literally means grizzled or broken in, dude.
>Salty cammies
>Old Salt
>Salty old sailor
I don't play video games anymore so it isnt like i hear from teenagers enough to pick up the cool new words. Oh, hey, post your guns by the way.

Attached: youcanthaveanARorarealglockinMAfriendnowpostyourguns.jpg (4160x3120, 2.17M)

Watch Active Self Protection on why you should carry with one in the chamber. Many encounters are close range and physical, you aren't afforded time or both hands free

It's ebonics for 'fixing to', weirdly enough. I thought it was short for finally and rhymed with china, but I looked it up one day and learned otherwise. I've still never heard it spoken.

Shitposting aside, I carry an LC9S
>
With the safety off, one in the chamber. To be sold in MA it has to be rated drop-safe and the safe action trigger works fine. Why are you afraid of an ND? It's probably different in a state where you can have more than ten rounds in a mag, but I like to have every single round I can carry on me ready to go

>six years
>E5
way to be a fucking failure

Purpose of orange paracord?

I was happy as an element leader, user. Would have reup'd if my back wasn't janked. Post your rack, hero of the republic

Lol nobody is this stupid, you're so full of shit, fuck boy

>TYRESE, GIVE THESE NIGGAS A VOLLEY

I carried the Sub 2000 in my daybag working as a courier protection officer. The paracord is just orange because I had orange paracord around the house. Having it there for extra retention simply ensures that the bolt doesn't drop if our truck hits a bump or one of Boston's trillions of potholes. I keep the safety disengaged so that if I ever needed a firearm that allows for three points of contact, I only have to unloop the charging handle and whack it to have the subrifle ready

no for real, post your guns user.

>not playing vidya
What do you do, read books you fuckin nerd?

youtube.com/watch?v=G9f2zPA_ZCc

Attached: 1552003694067.jpg (407x407, 45K)

s-stop cyberbullying me

Attached: Cod.jpg (960x540, 331K)

FAMAS

what a fucked up place....he should leave the wildlife alone. It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

Attached: 020eb9f6.jpg (960x959, 136K)

>Giving someone who already plans to attack you and is already in motion a full extra second to his existing head start.

Not going to make It, doughboy.

lmao why do you even carry then retard. You're going to get your gun taken from you or stabbed before you can do anything.
You've apparently never seen the videos of niggers trying to chamber a round and failing before a robbery. Alot can go wrong out outside the perfect environment. Look at your childhood.

youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc

Attached: 1531803510077.jpg (720x576, 180K)

based

Attached: Mac_tonight_cutout.png (620x620, 347K)

I watch tons of shooting and combat videos. Still don't carry one in the chamber. Best thing to do is run. You shouldn't try to quick draw against someone with the drop one you. I would only draw, and chamber if i was behind cover.

How reliable is the Sub2000 compared to an AR-15?

Please be bait.

> navy
> impressing people online
Pick one sailor.

You must be 18 y/o to post here

Attached: 1540090093607.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Unironically based

I kind of want a PX4

way to reply the next day. and wrong branch. read the thread before you reply.

The gen 1 carbines were less reliable than the gen 2's, which I have. The model I use is 9mm and takes Glock 17 mags. So far I have about 5-600 rounds through it without a stoppage using winchester white box at the range and federal HST at work

jesus christ. Faggots who Israeli carry are the highest tier of autistic.

You know what would be even safer than carrying a gun without a round in the chamber? Not carrying a gun at all. Faggot.

Attached: the donald.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

after seeing this I do too - what caliber would you get it in?

nigga. with a reference this old this bastard is god damn 30

>What would be the best gun to shoot while riding a motorcycle during a high speed chase?
44 mag revolver
you can't fpbp /thread yourself you newfag slaveboy

AR15 with beta mag or a draco with a drum. Either way just sling it to yourself and you won't have to fuck around with reloading

I carry a handful of these in my bag and just toss a few whenever I cross the road. Just to be on the safe side.

I thought he did a really good job of riding. The hesitation in the corners might be because the roads are shit, at 4:29 you can see him slide on dirt a bit. The fact that he manged to land so many hits on the car is pretty badass.

It's the left wing nut jobs not the Jews, the Jews are at the bottom of the damn with us. Islam will swallow us all.

Just like they where when the muslims conquered large parts of Iberia right?

>kids don't watch terminator 2 these days
bullshit
every kid older than 10 has seen this shit at least once
youtube.com/watch?v=heJBfReQF9Q

super shorty

or even better
two super shorties

No safety? It has three.
It is impossible to fire a glock without pulling the trigger, there is no possible way it can go off by accident.
If you have a holster that prevent you from accessing the trigger by mistake (which should be almost all of them) and you train to pull it with your finger outside the trigger guard it is safe as fuck.

You can just say that you don't like glocks, it is ok. But don't lie about them.

Only one man can answer this question.

youtu.be/VrPj6J3nTCQ

Attached: 20190331_005845.jpg (1440x810, 654K)

>No safety? It has three.
>buying into glock marketing this hard
Cringe. at best glocks have one half assed safety in the passive trigger safety. Being drop safe was never considered "a safety" before glocks marketing, let alone dividing that into each separate part that reduced the odds of a discharge from dropping and calling them individual "safeties". Might as well say that a DA/SA gun has a safety since the hammer is down when decocked.

50 cal sniper rifle

American 180 with laser sight

Attached: Gunworld AM180.jpg (1207x1600, 708K)

wtf is a cop going to do with 100 rounds of .22?

how many times have you fired at cars from your motorcycle?

Oh so that silenced .22 SMG from Fallout:New Vegas was a real gun. I just thought it was just one of those madeup ones they had in those games.

The Glock pistol safe action literally has 3 different ways of preventing the cambered round from going off. You could drop it from a building and have it be fine.

Unless you are worried that you can't fucking glance at your holster to see if there is shit in the way or install a Striker Control Device.

I'm 22 and I've never watched the og terminators. Seen one of the in-between ones I thinks but I don't remember where or why, wasn't that good and I've never seen anything about any of the older movies that made me want to watch them.

Only reason I know anything about the références is from lurking here for years.

FiveseveN w/ 30s I think. Gun is pretty stupid but that penetration/low recoil/high capacity would be ideal for a bike chase against a car.

9 millimemer.
I don't care for .40 outside of the USP or 4006, and I prefer fuddy five in something all steel outside of the USP/Mk23.

i've also heard reports of antifa super soliders using shurikens and smoke bombs

Do you put your finger on the trigger before you're ready to fire? It sounds like you might be the type.

>4006
Anybody know if CHP is using this gun?

I think they phased it out recently, since there were a bunch of trade ins on the market last year