This group was so close to being a good militia...

>youtube.com/watch?v=j7rJstUseKg
This group was so close to being a good militia, if they removed the confederacy crap and political shit they could have had a real working militia.

Attached: 1553264704772.jpg (5568x3712, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNkL647fMyU
youtu.be/oV3phb0oCQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if they removed the confederacy crap and political shit they could have had a real working militia.
then what would be the purpose of their militia besides LARPing and playing pretend?

>if they removed the confederacy crap and political shit they could have had a real working militia.
most militias are like this tho, full on retards

looks like we have another lefty Jow Forums commie fag shill

nowhere in that video do they show "confederacy crap" or "political bullshit" besides pro 2A. oh, and in case you got lost on your way to reddit, we are pro 2A here as well

> they removed the confederacy crap and political shit

Attached: 1434125742335.gif (452x523, 4K)

Attached: 1537238460842.jpg (220x229, 6K)

What did OP mean by this?

>What did OP mean by this?
have you seen the average confederate flag waiving american? what OP was trying to get at is that most militias have next to zero self awareness or optics

youtube.com/watch?v=oNkL647fMyU

Attached: AC-235 light gunship.jpg (1800x1060, 1.3M)

oof that wife lmao
embarassing

>This group was so close to being a good
That dude is way out there. He's associating defending the constitution as a holy war.

The Founding Fathers (notice the capitalization, which is common) are de facto demigods in the Hellenic sense.
So, defending the constitution might very well count as a holy act. We're a bunch of Mars worshipers on here anyway, taking a small step sideway is no big challenge.

Attached: MARS--roman-mythology-greek-mythology.jpg (236x390, 29K)

Kikes detected

the jews have already won inside your head

Rapid force against tyranny, helpful during natural disasters, tasks like patrolling the border. You can still be wary of the government without wearing a Confederate flag and spewing fudd memes

I am not I just want a legitimate militia that I can be a part of without threatening my job. Do you guys not understand restraint

Then make one and quit whining like a bitch. They don’t need to change because you don’t like them.

Any right-wing organized group that hasn't been murdered by the ATF yet is a honeypot and easy PR for left-wing propaganda rags.
If they were effective, you wouldn't have heard of them.

>patches are half Confederate battle flag
>leader rants about Confederates
>half flag hanging up as the camp standard
Yeah literally nothing

The black guy said it was cool. What are you, some sort of racist?

Most dudes on here are retards with no skills and/or edgybois who feel like the reason that they're still living with their parents is because of the jews so you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

The closes thing I've seen to a "real" militia is probably Michigan's. Most of the ones I've seen would just pillage and rape their towns for resources before moving on to the next while killing all of the non-whites and gays along the way. Which might be a good thing since they're just LARPing and as soon as anything real happens they'll get their shit pushed in.

I plan to once I settle in.

Optics are gay. You're a militia. You know damn well why you exist.

remove OP

Attached: 1554001667750.jpg (720x718, 41K)

>Most of the ones I've seen would just pillage and rape their towns for resources before moving on to the next while killing all of the non-whites and gays along the way

I'm fairly certain that if this ever actually happened I would have read at least one news article about it.

>what OP was trying to get at is that most militias have next to zero self awareness or optics

>milita
>optics

I guess so, all I want is a bunch of well read like minded individuals that believe in the goals of a militia thought up by the founding fathers. I want to shoot, exercise, read and learn practical skills while occasionally doing drills. I want to train preparedness to fulfill my duty to the country and use those skills to benefit the community. Is it that hard to have a group of hasguns that isn't some ridiculous radical group

Attached: 1553486534363.jpg (474x296, 27K)

Literally this

the sad reality is that half the people in the gun community are legit racist shitlords, and the other half are just ironic racist shitlords

So many stormfags here

Imagine being this gay

What do you guys think of stuff like this
>youtu.be/oV3phb0oCQw

M O N T A N A
O
N
T
A
N
A

>If only people formed a militia for no particular reason because they don’t actually believe in any principles that their militia might exist to defend.

Yeah, that sounds great.

>thinking that Confederate larping is the only reason for a militia
user are you retarded?

Faggots like would have stayed home in 1776

>the confederate flag!!!!
Who gives a fuck besides soft people like you?

Somebody who wants to not give leftists ammunition to destroy our rights. I understand you aren't intelligent but if you seriously dont understand how this shit kills every single militia it infects then I don't think you are even worth talking to.

Thank god! You are finally going to shut up!

>t:divide and conquer kike

this thread !
Good night k,
your ultra right german bro

Attached: 1553984603880.jpg (731x798, 100K)

People who want a militia that cant be fucked by atf?

Attached: download (11).jpg (184x274, 7K)

Night bud

There's several good groups in that state, but Chris Hill's group is only well known and televised because he's like the other militias the media usually latches on to. There's better out there that offer better training, less larping, actual support networking, and with less paranoid schizo bullshit. You could start one in your state. A group of like minded dudes camping and shooting is a solid start. Joining crazy Is not.

>s-stormfags
Go back plebbit, nigger

How do you find such a group?

How about you stop subverting our board kike

If the left can take your rights so easily you never had them. Also faggots like you will turn in your guns (or hide them to never use them ever again le boating accident xd) and never resist anyway so fuck off.

>come on home guys, there’s no Confederate flag here so we can’t false flag them

The only subvert is you, moshie

>hey goyim this flag is so harmful! Jerk off to traps instead!

>wants a militia
>specifically wants that militia to have zero reason to exist
So if you're cool with whatever form of government run by whoever, why the fuck do you want a militia?

Harder to hurt your public image if outsiders have to do it.

>yes goy keep broadcasting yourself as outcast unpalatable neo nazis so your militia is doa.

>muh militia doesn't mean anything if I don't wear a black sun and wave a Confederate flag
Why can't you dumb niggers read between the lines? OP doesn't mean all political matters hes talking about the Confederate larping and general right wing fudderey.

>our board

astroturf detected. you get a one way ticket to the /d/eath Jow Forumsamp

Which would never even happen because you dumb faggots sabotage every militia ever made.

maybe you should stick to air soft, kiddo

Are there ANY militias who aren't crazy in some form or another? Who would accept non-whites, don't whine about Obongo and George Soros, and serve their community?

>confederates
>principled
They literally owned people, were against repatriation to Africa, and were elitist fucks that treated poor whites like slaves. They tricked rednecks to fight their war for them, that they knew they would lose, because they wanted to rek teh libs epik style.

>not supporting the Confederacy makes you a lefty

Jow Forums didn't used to be like this.

Attached: sad wojak 1.png (760x532, 68K)

Okay cletus

>constitutional democracy
yea im out

Seriously

What?

nazi detected. the civil was about slavery and only slavery. that's what my teacher told me.

You forgot your name, samefag.

Stop posting with my name.
I give up, how do I trip?

>Hay stop with the slavery, we have plenty of whites up here that want to work and earn a living
>nah, fuck'em, we got ours goyim. We're leaving.
>wut
>Sumter belongs to the south!.webm
>atlanta.webm
>ibetthejewsdidthis.jpg
southern particularism is hilarious.

>what would be the purpose of their militia besides LARPing and playing pretend?
Isn't that the entire point though? Doesn't seem like they do much else anyway.

not that user, but fuck niggers and fuck you stupid trailer trash faggots as well

Attached: 1494019739835.jpg (600x600, 62K)

yeah well they were pretty principled about it

>This group was so close to being a good militia
“No.”

What I mean is the structure is there and some of the members seem less radical. Are there examples of a better one?