Canada General - act fucking normal edition

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: probrem.jpg (436x309, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9Enw6e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO, HE HAS AN ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!

Attached: SKS assault rifles.png (800x600, 707K)

First for gunpilling greens and ndp.

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

Fourth for donate to the CCFR

nth for it doesn't really work. I have two family members who are paradoxically both NDP and RPAL holders, and their main interests still lie within NDP.

Tu rĂªves en couleur, bonhomme.

Attached: NDP are morons.png (615x270, 27K)

Hows everyones Sat. night going?

boring, lonely and cold, as usual

>lonely
;_:
Sorry man. I love you.

If a gun could actually "cut a moose in half," that would make hunting a more positive experience. Field dressing is a bitch.

I'm pretty sure the natives hunt moose with Saiga-12s, which are not only overkill, but illegal for ordinary civilians to possess.

nth for soupfag put on a trip
also nth for don't reply if you're assmad at this message

Just finished welding up a shot dripper.
Shower time then home made rye.

(n+1)th for reminding everyone that we have a discord

discord.gg/9Enw6e

Dont worry he'll notice you homo-chan

Attached: 1553962447717.jpg (468x548, 133K)

>ndp.
why don't you fuck off back to the gulag you dirty, subhuman communist

Attached: 1543003451739.jpg (250x239, 6K)

pretty good. Snowing here (reeeeee). Trying to figure out how to rip PVR programs off of our Bell PVR onto my laptop.
And thinking about guns, as usual

Attached: 1544032687694.png (790x837, 185K)

Jutti meri, oye hoye hoye
Paula mera, oye hoye hoye

Super.

Fixed the bracket mount on a friend's savage and only took two shots to zero it in at 200yrds.

It was a nice morning and a nice rifle, but he bought the ammo so I'd rather shoot my own gun and save the rounds for him.

Isn't it funny how the natives get to gunrun shit like Saiga 12s across the border and the arseeys don't do diddly about it?

Because the arseys know they shoot back.

>Just finished welding up a shot dripper.

Good job. Did you follow plans or invent your own? What size range of shot do you figure it can produce?

Attached: 1509856109348.jpg (1024x848, 98K)

Sweret good job.

>"I sure am glad that Canadians don't own guns!"
>She turns to you, expecting you to echo the sentiment
>UHHHHH

Attached: Gun ownership vs homicide map.png (800x868, 560K)

Not worth the political fallout to do anything about it.

>not just ignoring annoying shit women say, changing the subject and taking control of the situation
I

anyone going shooting tomorrow?
Whats on the menu

IDK, man.
My family would probably get outrage-mobbed online, but I don't have much else to live for so I don't think it really matters.
I'm harmless if they just leave me alone. I don't even do anything illegal, unlike some in here, so if they try anything they kinda deserve it.

Attached: Three nazis walk into a BAR.jpg (400x400, 90K)

>China not purple
Guess it isn't murder when the state does it.

Government can do no wrong, dont'cha know?

Attached: Who I work for.jpg (611x611, 197K)

>three Nazis walk into a bar
>all 4 men get mutt grandchildren who hate them

I'm pretty sure this data is only civilian-on-civilian murders, anyway. Otherwise the US would be a lot higher.

My own design. Probably around #6 shot. Broke the smaller bits so #64 was the smallest I could drill today. Probably just by some nozzles in the future. Out of all my steel filler and down to 200 pounds of gas so no more welding until next weekend.

Attached: 20190330_183131[1].jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

Yeah, but it's super dead and stuff. Cangen doesn't need a discord. It's not big enough.

Fuck off soup or put on a trip

How do you respond to antigunners who say things like "Look, South Korea & Japan have very few guns AND very few homicides!"?

Look, I know a lot of you are opposed to abortion, but legally it doesn't count as murder.

>Shoot 500 super trexisauras killer at moose
> LITERALLY cuts the moose in half at 300y
>Meat full of shit
I'll pass

Point out that they are homogeneous societies with some of the most strict immigration policies.
>Japan is 98.5% Japanese origin.
>They have a strong single culture.

Point out the countries with the highest murder rates had strict gun control. Hell you can do that with American states. Legal gun ownership and murder rates are pretty much inverted.

That is fuckin cool. How do you plan to heat it? Tiger torch and a casting thermometer or an element of some kind?

Attached: 1485370469407.jpg (600x451, 50K)

So in other words, they either have to support guns, or they have to oppose immigration to lower the murder rate.

So this is 4D chess.

Then how about places like Hong Kong and Singapore, where they have low gun ownership, low murder, and a very fluid immigration policy?

Got a 1000 watt stove element I'll be mounting to the bottom. Might supplement with a propane torch if needed.

They also execute people in Singapore for drug possession.

I also doubt they have higher tolerance for shinanigans in Hong Kong.

Not him, but I usually take control of these conversations and let them know about the arsenal of weapons I have. This either pisses them off, or they get interested

Still, it's kinda weird how a non-homogenized society just works in those places. I guess it's easy to ignore the skin color of your fellow man when everyone's on the chopping block for some minor shit.

What does that have to do with China killing political dissidents and shit

Homogeneous culture has nothing to do with it. Poverty has the biggest effect on crime. Drugs come with poverty, and drugs have a huge link to violent crime. People with jobs and a life don't tend to just kill people. If you look outside of the poor parts of the west, homicide and violent crime is usually spousal or suicide.

See above. They have good economies.

Attached: tfw no nod gf.jpg (1280x850, 240K)

>Poverty has the biggest effect on crime.
I've been to India, and the worst crime committed against me was being scammed out of roughly $7.

The biggest crime against NATURE, on the other hand...

The poorest place in the us is a hillbilly trailer park. It also has one of the lowest crime rates. It's not just poverty

>The biggest crime against NATURE, on the other hand...
NATIVES

Attached: chug busters.png (631x412, 326K)

Goddamn, what the hell did happen to natives? What would possess a group to do crazy depraved shit like drinking mouthwash, huffing aerosols, hotknifing electrical tape, and inbreeding?

It kind of saddens me that they supposedly come from Asiatic roots, but instead of building fuel-efficient cars like their distant cousins, they build up a high from fuel.

>last thread some anons mentioned tuning forks
Anyone here like that sort of thing?

I really like the sproing of my AR, throwing a tuning fork flash hider on there makes it even cooler imo.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SPRING SPROING AFTER FIRING
OR ASKED THE FLASH HIDER WHY IT RINGS

It was only unnerving when I first didnt understand where the noise was coming from. Now its just part of the charm

I keep my buffer spring heavily greased with automatenfett to reduce some of the SPROING. Ive always disliked it

I'm still puzzled as to why my 10BA Stealth has a LOUD FUCKING RING every time it fires

Poverty leading to drug abuse and all kinds of fucked up shit, fetal alcohol syndrome, abuse, poor social order, how many native kids just go missing all the time? corruption in their tribal government is probably really high on the list too because you have chiefs just pocketing all the money given to them by the federal government then turning around and saying "OMG the white man fucked us again?! We have no money!" rinse and repeat.
Anyone else remember the Idle No More movement and that fat cunt chief and her "hunger strike"? All the publicity and vitriol against the government and whitey, but then when it came time to audit her office all the money had just vanished into thin air?

Attached: oka-three-armed-warriors.jpg (550x360, 65K)

If you continue that trend, the NPD won't go looking for easy votes by gungrabbing as it will piss off more and more of their voter base, if every canadian had an SKS and a Tok, gun debate would not be ZOMG fullysemiautomatic lever assault clips, but more among the lines of should we grant CC as a shall issue including the mentally ill or criminal, or a may issue and risk authoritarian regimes refusing to issue them to certain demographics.

Fuck discord use the encrypted riot

>hillbilly trailer park
Meth heads stealing shit to get more meth. lmao.

Attached: ww2vet.jpg (1200x1596, 278K)

>four with bayonets

Does the article's writer or the average reader even know what a bayonet is?

It's something designed to kill people. For that reason, it should be banned. The SKS is an assault rifle created for one purpose, and one purpose only; to hunt and kill human beings. We don't need them in Canada. Nobody needs an SKS assault rifle.
>tfw someone unironically said this to me

It's the folding knife thingy that goes up.

Is it that uncommon for an SKS to have no bayonet?

Umm I'll have you know I'm a feminist and she is a STRONG FEMALE LEAD, which video games don't have enough of!

Do you think chugs would sell some their cool toys to whitey for the right price?

I don't know anything about that sort of thing. If gang bangers are getting their hands on guns I'm pretty sure there's a way.

What did you answer ?
What can you answer ?

>What can you answer ?

define "assault rifle", then tell them the sks isn't an assault rifle and to start again

who are you to say what people 'need'?

By your logic things can't have multiple purposes?

Attached: 1539048526081.jpg (945x1024, 185K)

I said that a semi automatic rifle isn't an assault rifle and that outlawing it based on sensationalism is silly. I also pointed out that the SKS is such a common and ubiquitous rifle in Canada that it's disingenuous to say it's a "people killing gun" when people use it for plinking and sometimes even hunting. To which I got laughed at and said "you probably need to rethink your hunting strategy!"
I hate normalfags so god damn much.
The correct answer was probably to not even bother engaging retards on the topic to begin with.

the chinks love to kill off all their female babies because confucian autism demands males

They killed off so many girls they have to send their bachelors to Africa.

I think we're fucked user.

The worst anti-gun shit, I hear from other gun owners. I've had my father in law say things like "you don't need an ar15 to hunt coyotes" or "nobody needs those kinds of military rifles, or even ones that look like them" and he owns guns, likes guns, shoots guns, etc. Had a co-worker who is an avid hunter say shit like "oh I don't care if they can handguns, nobody needs those".

Our gun culture sucks balls. We don't have anyone who truly supports gun rights anymore. We have 2.1mil licensed gun owners and probably 60% of them are fudds and butters who will bend over and accept gun bans and shitty laws as long as they only target the "scary" guns, not realizing that eventually their pump shotguns and deer "sniper" rifles will get banned too.

I'm losing hope anons. I'm starting to realize that I will live to see the day that my guns are banned. I'm losing hope of ever getting to conceal carry, or using a full capacity mag, or buying a real AK. I'm starting to think that we've already lost.

Yeah lots of fudds but I think the rest of us are starting to take over. People overestimate how many fudds there really are, because there's a lot of people you'd think are fudds who are also into target shooting or also fucking around with NRs. "Black" NR rifles are insanely popular in this country, Harper might have started the fire by killing the LGR. Lots of young people want to get into shooting and lots of millennials and even zoomers are either interested or rather gun-friendly if you nudge them in the direction of some FACTS and LOGIC. Canada's biggest problem is apathy. It's not unique to the gun community, just most Canadians are sort of pushovers when it comes to anything political because they don't make time to pay attention, don't know the laws or are content to just be rolled over by the government. It kills my soul talking to some relatives because I can convince them of my positions on certain problems or events but they'll almost always finish with "Yeah that's all great and dandy, but I have other problems to worry about..."

Which is why it's important for everyone on here to send letters and emails. Do it once a week, at least, postage is free, tell them (politely) to get bent, my guns are my rights. Gotta at least put in some effort to make ourselves heard.

it aint over 'til its over, buddy
keep fighting the good fight, reach out to younger dudes and dudettes, they're way more receptive to the tacticool shit that gives libs and boomers heart attacks.
the internet is a powerful tool.

Attached: 1532104720001.jpg (740x624, 112K)

Anyone else wish that Kodiak would just sell receiver sets so we could build our own abominations? I want a 180c in .300 BLK, for starters, and I want a rifle length gas system.

Things will definitely be more restrictive for the decades to come in most of the developed world. Then in 50 to 60 years gun laws will get much better.

>Then in 50 to 60 years gun laws will get much better
>I'll probably be dead before good gun laws happen

Attached: feeling.jpg (1000x748, 129K)

>"you don't need an ar15 to hunt coyotes"

Attached: 1523215394915.png (855x1179, 1.35M)

If licensed gun owners aren't the problem (and we're not), then why infringe at all?

Attached: More likely to be killed by a moose.jpg (540x527, 58K)

Well, i sure hope my grand kids have fun when they are 40.

Murrican here keep up the good fight Canada cuc- bros

what do you reply to that shit? i usually say that the governement shouldnt be deciding what you need and dont need and banning it if they think you dont but normies dont care and will literally bend over for daddy government even if it fucks with their fundamental rights. I fucking swear, its not gun related but it still shows how cucked people are noawadays and basically there was this girl i know who was talking about how the FUCKING UN should control a big internet filtering software that deletes mean comments. I fucking swear she wasnt even talking about harrrasements or threats, literally just mean comments.

It's just my personal theory that I'll take at least 3 to 4 generations for humanity to fuck up very badly and then recover. Recovery will probably involve lots of people dying.

Unpin magazines. Bring them from the US, I don't care.
There are two million gun owners. The RCMP only has 30,000 officers. If just 500,000 people don't comply. They can't do shit.

Has anyone found a way to effectively carry these in a chest rig, particulary the 5/30 mags? How well do they fit into chicom AK pouches?

Attached: duckbill.jpg (460x460, 17K)

Attached: keep-calm-and-do-not-comply.png (600x700, 46K)

Ya, throw them out,mag convert your SKS, and carry 10 round xcr mags

Can provinces or at least regions become sanctuary areas for gun owners against any future restrictions and bans?

Went to a party, didn't really enjoy it.

Unless the firearms act is altered, not really. Gun law in Canada is federal. Short of municipalities rising up and telling the RCMP to get fucked, it's not gonna happen

Living in dorms, I'm going into gun withdrawal

>can parts of a country just form their own special administrative regions with their own government, laws, policies, borders, etc. that are very different from the rest of the country's?
Short answer: Yes, kind of.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png (2000x1333, 69K)

kekles

That's what I meant. Local police not giving a shit about 30 round magazines, no att, salt weapons, etc.

>I'm starting to think that we've already lost.

You're not alone. I've been a firearms owner since 1988 and during my short time on Earth i've seen so much lost... it's really hard to explain the scale unless you've lived thru it.

It may be my stubborn Highland ancestry kicking in, but I won't give up the good fight. I just can't fathom the idea of giving up in spite of the odds... however I will concede that at times it seems futile to do so.

Attached: WillfulIgnorance.png (600x887, 854K)

I'll give up when I'm dead. I definitely feel like it's hopeless at times, but I'm not going to give up until I've stopped breathing. Greater men than I made this country and fought for this country and died for this country... The least I can do is try while I'm here on earth

unironically based. gulag libs and cons

Attached: 1553618380465.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>get first red dot in the mail
>have astigmatism
>starburst af
>put my glasses on and tone down the brightness
>it becomes crisp af
feels good

Attached: 19748361_1586828678046236_2597389084793566887_n.jpg (912x960, 66K)

Went trap shooting today for the first time, why are the Fudds so autistic about me loading only a single shot at a time instead of filling the magazine?

I'm not condoning it but there's a certain kind of decorum to clay shooting