Bought an AK as my first rifle last week

>bought an AK as my first rifle last week
>found out yesterday I’m stuck moving to Maryland for work

Pls no

Attached: 04A1D579-EFFA-421E-A4EA-1C6518E70AB9.jpg (749x694, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k
discord.gg/MHztUt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit

I don't suppose seeking new employment is an option?

Attached: 1514339006037.jpg (1024x775, 48K)

Don't fucking do it. Why move to a state that hates you. Fuck that shit. Get a different job, NOW.

/thread

Money is fantastic and the job was a pain to get. Can’t do it

You have just cuckholded your rights, good job OP I hope you're happy with yourself.

Just don't tell them

>found out yesterday I’m stuck moving to Maryland for work
Maryland is a tiny state. Depending where your work will be, just commute from Delaware, Virginia, or West Virginia. Problem solved.

there are a few 2a sanctuary counties in MD. looke them up, you might be close enough working to live in one of them

Well, it means you value money more than your rights. If the money is really that great consider keeping a token residence in the state in which you currently reside; keep your NSF-Maryland shit there. A small cabin in the woods or some shit where no one has reason to go or mess with. Your very own "get the fuck out of dodge" place.

Alternately live in VA and drive to Maryland.

SHALL

What about a storage unit in Virginia? I could keep it there

Sue your employer for making you choose between employment and your freedom.

i can hold on to the rifle for you user.

Attached: 1553627587257.jpg (508x566, 27K)

can you leave it with family? I'm being sent to NY for a year, but I'll leave my guns back in my home state

if you're comfortable with that I guess that'd work. I wouldn't be okay with it though. My gun, unattended in a semisecure public space? oof.

You'd be better off leaving it with family at that point.

Can't you just keep it hidden with you?

Get rpd

Seconding this. A lot of jobs in the Maryland area, specifically in regards to DC, pay you extra to use the metro system. If it's Baltimore just commute from VA. Hour commute is better than putting your AK up for adoption.

It's only illegal if you get caught.

All gun laws are unconstitutional. The faster you learn, the better.

Why is this whole board retarted?
are the only smart people ITT

As a Montgomery County resident, it's terrible. I lost a lot of my guns that I bought in Virginia and West Virginia at gun shows. Lost them all because I didn't properly secure my trailer, terrible really. When you move here make you don't replace the space tire insert that's in the back of your car with anything else.

user. I'm from PA living in MD because shit hit the fan in my life a few months ago and I'm getting back on my feet.

Ask to claim residency at one of your family's places or something. Keep car and licence of your home state.

Bring rifle with you.

If you aren't an autist who brags to all your coworkers about having guns or driving around with it for no reason, you'll never be caught. If you are caught while travelling just say "I'm in the process of travelling to [State] from [Home State]" or vice versa.

Do NOT go to ranges in Maryland with the AK. This is a fuddstate where people worship cops and will rat you out if you decide to go shooting with a gun they know is illegal.

Do your time here, keep the gun on the lowkey, and get out as soon as you can, like I am trying to.

Are you fucking stupid?

Disassemble it and keep it hidden your house, simple as that.

This. You dont even have to disassemble it. Just fucking keep it in your house and dont be a dumbass about it. Shoot it on private land as you can

Break the law coward, it's your duty as a white man.

Congrats on your new WASR conversion project

If you think money is more important than your natural rights, than you deserve everything that happens to you.

>all these NEETs with no guns and no jobs telling OP not to give up his guns for a good job

Attached: 1553725676496.gif (500x375, 987K)

>all these people with guns and jobs telling him not to be a fucking idiot and announce he has an AK but instead to strip it and stash it

Just don't tell the MDSP.

unfortunate but true. I honestly understand the cop worship to an extent, after all, we've been cucked out of our rights by the dems for decades, and the cops are the only thing stopping the nigger hordes from overrunning the state and murdering everone

Do not come here

I have spent my early adult life from the age of 18 until now (mid 20s) seeking the means to escape from this dystopian hell hole. Years of schooling and career training aimed at getting residency in another state

The traffic is horrible- not worth traveling on any major highway during normie commute hours. You feel like a criminal for trying to exercise your rights. There is no /out/ because every acre of land is developed. PC culture is huge and people are afraid to communicate honestly. Housing and land is so damn expensive that most people I know can only express themselves through their cars and social media. I am 25, live with my parents, and drive a 20 year old car because any other life decision would retard my career progress and delay my departure from this place.

Do not come here. You can get a job somewhere else. It's not worth it.

At least while you are there you should vote for pro gun people and write your senator

Don't come to Maryland. Horrible state for gun rights. I'm full crabfag, I honestly love everything else about this state but the gun laws. If you can, at least live in VA or Delaware if you can muster.

I live in Baltimore. Please don't come here. In the past three years:

1: Guy tried to stab me for my wallet. Got lucky as hell, kept my wallet, got away. Called the police, waited 20 mins, call them back and they went to the wrong address.

2: Got jumped a block away from my job in Fells by three men. Got messed up, cops wouldn't let me go home till their photographer came and took pics because I was injured and they needed to document it.

3: Guy on tbe street stuck his hand in my pants to get my wallet. Broke a bottle on his face. Literally the most satisfying moment of my life.

4: Group of kids kick my backdoor in, I come downstairs to find the reparations collection committee in my kitchen.

5: Two days later they come back.

Not a single person involved got caught, questioned, arrested, nothing. I can't get a CCW in this state because I don't have a "consistent documentable threat to my well being" despite the fact I have no criminal record, am ex military, have a good job, help my community, etc. My life simply isn't worth anything because I'm white in this city . I was liberal until I moved to this hellhole.

So now I have barricaded entry points to my house with 2x4s , got an alarm systems, carry pepper spray and a "legal" knife when I'm out and count down till I can get out to the Midwest.

It shouldn't have to be a choice in the first place. We should stop faulting OP for how fucked up things are.

Do people actually not just move with their guns? Fucking kek. And you spineless redditors are the ones saying you're gonna fight tyranny lmao.

Bring it anyway

>a gun they know is illegal

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Reread SB281.

I fucked up in Phrasing that. It should be "a gun they believe is illegal" which, even still, is enough to get cops out there.

You're required under law to register your "regulated firearms" with the state police when you move here.
OP really doesn't want to comply with that, if this state ever enacts a ban that doesn't include a grandfather clause, the MDSP WILL enforce it. Those cops are absolute faggots.

>nigger hoards overrunning the state
Nah that's just Baltimore and I guess the larger side of Maryland. The Eastern Shore is just suffering the effects of Baltimore's faggotry every time a new gun law comes out because Baltimore is the only city in this state with actual representation, meanwhile cities on the Eastern Shore like Easton and Cambridge are getting fucking zero political representation. It's like the New York City effect where a bunch of niggas and spaghetti-eating faggots in the 20th century killing each other with guns fucked it up for all the other people

Just bring it and keep your mouth shut, you dumbass

Trading Freedom for shekels.

Ceciltucky says fuck you! Eat a dick MonkeyCounty Washingtard.

West HoCo actually but still too much. Well water, no curbs or stop lights. My rich neighbors hate the 96 powerstroke and 88 ford 3 cylinder tractor

If I lived in MoCo, I would just say fuck it and take my chances, move somewhere else and do my best

youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

AKMs are legal if they where bought before a certain date. If anyone asks just say you got it before the ban date. I forget the date though.

>t. MD crab

Attached: 1553578486613.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Can't spend that money if you're dead son.

Just fucking bring it and shut your mouth. It’s Maryland. Another state is 10 minutes away if you need to go somewhere else to shoot it.
Also that’s what you get for being a Fed.

What kind of AK did you buy? I love AKs and think they're the coolest thing. Here's my AK stash so far. As for storage I'd just take it with you and keep it hidden. If you're going to go shoot it somewhere legal, transport in locked container. As long as you're not committing a crime, it would be an illegal search for any cop to demand you open the case unless you do an arrestable offense with it and get searched Incident to arrest or you give consent. Just hang on to it and be careful. If you have a good job with moving for, then you can afford a different gun to defend the castle.

Attached: IMG_20190227_170545616_HDR-2672x1503.jpg (2672x1503, 613K)

>trading your rights for money
bugman detected

discord.gg/MHztUt

MD Jow Forums Discord

Good lord. What's holding you back from moving?

Anons saw Baltimore Police were hiring. Any Baltimoreanons chime in on living in the city? any LEOfags?

Attached: 1471208620415.jpg (360x280, 23K)

Keep it hidden, and when you want to shoot, drive out of state to a range and buy ammo there. Figure out a way to store in car so cop wont see it if you’re pulled.