Self Defense Analysis

youtube.com/watch?v=JrNGeacJA1Q

Initial Questions

1) How avoidable was this fight?
2) What steps could be taken in preparation - given the extended period of verbal conflict - to prepare for an imminent attack?
3) Is there anything that the Asian could have done to break contact after the black attacked him, assuming no bystander intervention?

Attached: lanklet.jpg (800x1344, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegirlbleedalot.com/for-the-press/
youtu.be/mosX7L25HV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She said it herself, sedate the nigger.

Sounds like the asian guy really fed into it if he didn't start it himself. video opens with him standing up talking shit while the black guy is sitting down looking agitated. Frankly id assume he was the instigator if it wasn't for the black chick filming talking about how the black dude was up to shit in the background. Given the totality of the situation it seems most likely the black dude was starting shit, the asian skellington was too cocky for his own good and responded and stood up, then the black chick started taping the whole thing catching the tail end of it. While the black dude swung first, shit would've probably been avoided if he just ignored his ass and minded his own business as a 100lbs skin and bones nigga ought to..

1) almost certainly
2) leaving. simply walking up to the adjacent security guard, telling him what's up, and standing by him. talking to hospital personnel and asking to be seated somewhere else.
3) not much other than running. Not much judgement since i've been there myself from illness but that guy would get knocked over by a stiff breeze. Only viable response would be lethal force, intervention of others, or escape in his position.

Blacks only pick fights they think they will win. Either overwhelming numbers or a physical strength advantage. If they are starting shit with you that means they think they can win, so if you aren't going to escalate it, keep your distance and don't stare right at the dude, watch him with your slanty peripheral vision.

As much as we want to jump to conclusions, we’re missing some vital context that would tell us what actually started this confrontation

whitegirlbleedalot.com/for-the-press/

I think an important aspect is that you can't treat an heated argument with a black person like you could with a white. The moment voices start getting raised, you should expect to get attacked; even if you both quiet down, he's likely to come and sucker punch you if you let your guard down.

this happened in the ED that I work at

AMA

From the self-defense perspective, what was the escalation that wasn't captured on camera?

For curiosity, what happened to the skellington and the black guy?

nigs going to nig

Yeah, thus distance and don't let your fucking eyes off him. Around blacks, don't relax. Skinny boi is probably coming straight for Jow Forums now so he can join the ranks of woke roof koreans.

>Blacks only...
dropped.

Niggers. Pavement apes. Spooks. Spades.

Guarantee this is some Korean exchange student who has no fucking clue what he is up against with North American big game. He hasn't done his conscription time yet and got punched in the gut by some ROK Sergeant Major or been made to run up and down hills with rice bags yet, still thinks he's invincible.

>1) almost certainly
I dunno. It seems like the black guy was spoiling for a fight. If someone has decided that they want to kick your ass from the moment they look at you, can you really deescalate?

Going and sitting right next to the stupid nigger was a mistake. Dude just learned why one of the racial enemies of Koreans is blacks.

Attached: residual_self_image.jpg (800x1344, 562K)

That's the biggest mistake. Either stay on your feet, or sit somewhere away from him. The biggest thing was that he, like most people, was not actually prepared for immediate violence.

Should he have tried a preemptive attack when the black guy got in his face?

Obviously the shit started before he even sat down, probably when his skinny gook ass walked in. He should have kept his distance and not stared at the dude like an ape in a zoo. You want to fuck with niggers, shoot them when they shoplift, don't hire them, give them algebra tests, don't take your 99 lb weakling lanky yao ming ass out to stare a wild negro down.

You must bean Ahmed or a Trashone...

It started about 24 years ago, when some dude nut inside of a black woman and left later that night...

Would people people be interested in threads analyzing fights caught on tape? It seems worthwhile given the interest in concealed carry and general self-defense.

If people wanted to watch black people start shit they can go to liveleak. Not sure what deep analysis you can do other than 'don't live in the same state as feral negros'.

Based retard

>sedate the nigger, yep that one
lmao
What lead up to this? Like what could the asian have done to provoke him
What do you even need to do in a waiting room other than wait? They weren't asked to work together

Dude probably made fun of him soon as he saw his tall skinny ass. Kid took the bait because he's fucking dumb.

>Around blacks, never relax

It's always this simple. A sorry and quickly leaving is foolproof if they single you out.

Fpbp
Came here to say that
You beat me by fifteen seconds

>If someone has decided that they want to kick your ass from the moment they look at you, can you really deescalate?

yeah, its called leaving the area.

>turning your back on an agitated nigger
Great idea

hang all niggewrds

They wonder why no one cares when they get shot.

face the nigger while backing away

>sedate the nigga
based realistic black cameralady

Someone make a Chad Male Nurse. Dude put that jig down quick.

>those comments

Attached: 1553989293780.png (763x870, 466K)

Attached: 128A314B-0E72-4BF8-A4E6-8D006118F0FB.jpg (552x561, 58K)

>it's only Jow Forums that doesn't like niggers
Oh child

>this is America in the 21st century
What the fuck happened, flippers?

I dunno man, I see a lot of sucker punches and ganging up from white people in youtube videos too. It also makes me wonder, who would pick a fight they know they'll lose?

Here’s the context, the Black murder rate is 50x the Asian murder rate

It tends to only be Jow Forums who pops up screeching autistically in threads dozens of non sequitar racial slurs.

Welcome to 4channel, lurk moar.

It tends to only be cucked basedbois that post "go back to Jow Forums" when someone dares to suggest that the majority of the black population in the USA are anything less than upstanding proto-rocket surgeons who didn't do anything wrong. cuck

Yeah actually. I love gun discussion and all, but it would be nice to break up the monotony. It would certainly be more welcome than the 1 million "how do I become a PMC without military experience" or "how do I tell my gf I own guns" threads we see every day.

most people only pick fights they think they can win.

>[Autistic Screeching Intensifies]

>blacked

post guns with timestamp, tranny scum

In shit talking with any young black male it's already gone too far. They will strike first and hard.

do you know where you are?

This

it doesn't matter civilized people don't start fights because of words fists with fists words with words

nobody i repeat nobody starts a fight they think theyre gunna loose thats just fact it aint just the nig nogs

youtu.be/mosX7L25HV8

can you slap that retarded fucking nurse or whatever that's interfering with the officer trying to respond to the situation??? I mean seriously, the officer is trying to subdue them and that fucking nurse is grabbing onto him and yelling "HEY HEY HEY QUIT IT, KNOCK IT OFF, HEY HEY STOP IT!"

who the fuck retards that hard?

Girl filming the vid said the nigger came into the waiting room and started shit with the little mexican guy in the red shirt and then moved on to the asian dude. So yeah, once again a nig-nog couldn't control himself in an otherwise civilized environment.

Attached: 1434324214531.gif (255x205, 405K)

And if you end up winning it's a hate crime

>"sedate the nigga"

Attached: 6544343242.jpg (800x450, 61K)

stfu and drink your faggot onions

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 10.42.50 PM.jpg (641x798, 104K)

>"sedate THAT nigga"

Attached: laughing anime girl.gif (457x486, 1.93M)

I hate situations like these. Win the fight and go to jail or get hit like a bitch and your opponent will get sentenced to some community service hours. I've had something similar happen to me at college and all I could do was stand my ground (leaving was not practical) and wait to see what he'd do. Thankfully he decided his odds weren't good enough (I was fairly jacked at the time) but it bothered me deeply that I would be even more fucked than him if something broke out. I wish my wife didn't like the SE so damn much. Zimzam is living proof that you might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride.

To be fair, if by a reasonable man's standard, someone is about to attack you - you can be justified in hitting first.

Problem is, as a wh*tboy, you don't have racial nationalist lawyers who will defend you pro bono. However, if you're Latino or Asian, you do have that luxury.

Nogs gonna nog

Unfortunately the law's standard for self defense is imminence: which is only provable if someone is videotaping. Even then while someone experienced with nog's would know shit was gonna go down as soon as the nog stood up, to your average juror you look like the aggressor if you throw the first punch. And you will be turbofucked by the system as "an example" if you defend yourself. The state has to defend it's monopoly on violence.