Happy April Fools Day!!!!!!

Going to be laughing so hard when the CA DoJ goes apeshit on Monday and the state threatens to sue every retailer selling high cap mags to California. They'll cancel all of your orders before they ship. I invite anyone else with a hatred of cuckifornians to laugh their ass off during the great Magpocalypse of April 1st, 2019.

Pic unrelated, realms formerly owned by the white man

Attached: 167px-California_Presidential_Election_Results_by_County,_1980.svg.png (167x284, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM
youtu.be/3cFPy0RWJEw
cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration
michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Duncan-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0B1K9uqTLOdzJieJ6BMiBtRS0jdYT2id4OKm6suWAzGqo1V9eoe_wL9aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try. I overnighted 200 USGI 30 rounders and already got them.

Of course you did.

California will vote red next election
Texas and florida will never be blue
Something something 4 more years

Stay mad cuck boy. Feel free to checkem

Attached: 1538650078344.jpg (750x750, 132K)

it's actually just allowing us to reassemble all those rebuild kits we bought in 2013 and earlier.

>California will vote red next election
Kek

Attached: 20190331_023640.jpg (1440x2072, 1.06M)

fpbp and patriotpilled

Attached: cap.jpg (1280x1657, 328K)

>I don't want fellow gun owners to regain lost rights
Show me where the bad Californian man touched you.

only boomers vote red in texas

How do I unfuck these mags???

youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM

Whoops wrong link

youtu.be/3cFPy0RWJEw

this. there is now a plausible legal explanation for you magically having standard cap mags overnight. because all your 10/30s could legally be made into 30/30 while the ruling struck down the penal code. the judge did us a great service pulling this shit on a friday, where the monday is a california cuck mexican holiday and all the state workers are home and the state offices and courts are closed

>judge issues ruling that CA would immediately get an injunction to block
>issues it on a friday afternoon before courts can respond
>issues it right before a monday SJW court holiday that wouldn't have existed without retarded self hating liberals
>that monday is april 1st

literally could not write a better timeline

Attached: 1488939404319.jpg (349x349, 24K)

What is the holiday for the Invaders called?

Attached: 1057956.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Can you give me quick rundown please?

California will be forever blue unless you can stop all the illegals from voting, which won't happen.

Federal judge in California struck down the 10 round state mag ban as unconstitutional. Legalizing "high cap" magazines, and everyone in California is frantically ordering them before they are made illegal again next week.

ceasar chavez day but henceforth shall be known as magdrop cuckfornia day

anons from other states are already magdropping cuckfornians on gun forums, selling mags at cost since a bunch of retailers are still too scared to sell until their lawyers review everything

>USA will be forever blue unless you can stop all the illegals from voting, which won't happen.

fixed that for you. its so cute how you guys think this is a border state issue. you realize all those tens of thousands of migrant "asylum seeker" illegals get released by USCBP with a taxpayer funded airplane or bus ride to anywhere they pick in america right?

You are correct, although this thread was about Cali, so I limited it to that.

thats the basis of it, its a bit mroe complicated than that. people arent frantic they will be "made illegal" again, they are trying to get their mags while this legal window stays open before the faggot becerra and team file appeals to pause the judges ruling until a higher court decides (surprise, the higher court in CA is the 9th circus of cuck judges who constantly judicial activism blocked every piece of Trump admin legislation like the temporary ban on people traveling from terror countries etc)

I live in Oregon, state is currently fucking us hard, retarded booms and Fudds saying the 9th circuit or SCOUTS is going to save us....why are boomers so fucking horrible about understanding anything about the left!!! It's like they all think it's 1969 still at this country is 90% white and Oregon is not completely run by progressive cunts.

Move to Idaho.

Trying to convince my girlfriend, but but her family!

its unsustainable. tens of thousands every month. these are just the ones we catch or that turn themselves in (which is definitely a large portion of them now that they figured out how cucked our legal system is and the magic words "asylum por favor!")

Attached: FY19TD_Feb_SWB_Migration graphic.png (800x448, 133K)

cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

imagine any other country where 60,000 illegals per month would be tolerated, much less taken care of with health care, housing, and food and transported into the interior of the nation on the host nations taxpayer dime

notice the drop in 2017, right when Trump took office and they lost all hope because they assumed he was the new sheriff in town, until they saw all the activist judges and democrats cucking us out and undermining Trumps authority at every turn. 2018 and 2019 now surpasses obama era levels of cuckholdry.

this is also due in part to anti-Trump anti-America motivated leftist orgs that send lawyers and teams to the border to game our system and coach illegals and spread the word. as well as start these bullshit caravans. you think these caravans are spontaneous? this shit is funded and organized guys, we are literally being subverted by leftwing groups to change the demographics of america to nullify our votes

i hate to sound overly dramatic here but this isnt a joke, this is real shit that is going on right now and too many americans are not paying attention and wont realize what is going on until its too late and we are venezuela 2.0

we gotta win 2020 the fate of america depends on it. get involved and do your part, volunteer for your local reps, lick envelopes, make websites. just do something or the america as you know it will be a thing of the past.

Attached: 1488903971434.jpg (666x500, 115K)

I agree to a point but it seems that it’s kind of a lost cause. Ending immigration in totality tomorrow will still ensure a minority majority by 2040 and, with race traitor whites, permanent total blue on a federal level by 2020 or 2022. Let it collapse so we can start fresh.

>Ending immigration in totality tomorrow will still ensure a minority majority by 2040
That's bullshit though. Conservative whites are the most fecund group in the country. Second gen hispanics go lefty retard and abort their children. It's only the constant flow from south of the border that causes problems.

its not even a racial thing. if central ameracns were white germanic looking people that stillwoldnt mitigate the fact they hvae differnet customs, dotn speak our language, dont share our values, have no education or skills and would need to hop on the taxpayer dole as soon as they crossed the border. it just doesnt make sense fiscally or socially or securty-wise to allow a flood of unknown people to cross freely into the country

do these fuckers have their vaccines up to date? are there people who are known fugitives and criminals in their host countries? why the fuck are we letting people cross over at will

prove it

Why is he doing that with rounds loaded in the mag?

Cum n GETUM

fuck off

Jokes on you, we already had standard mags. Now it’s just harder to take them away.

Attached: 6021D272-EA08-4A29-A254-1F4030874BC2.jpg (628x316, 55K)

>380glocks.jpg
Boof was too good for us.

>the higher court in CA is the 9th circus
Don’t be surprised if they uphold the ruling. Trump has seated 6 judges on the 9th, with 4 more in the works.

That’s going to be his legacy, that nobody will even think about for years to come. Trump is filling vacancies in the Circuit courts, and lower, at a record pace. And it’s completely under the radar. The Left is getting all knotted up over a single SCOTUS appointment, while completely ignoring what’s happening to the Circuit courts. The next quarter century or so is going to be a bad time to be a Dem.

>What is the EU?

>do these fuckers have their vaccines up to date?

Do the white people that live in Portland?

Pretty much this. Arizona and Nevada aren't too far away after all.

Piss off we're full

>I don't understand the court system

I know you're a shitty troll but I still am going to reply. No one anywhere in this country should hate on another gun owner or mock their suffering. Missourian here welcoming Californian's taste of freedom and hopeful of better things to come for them.

Much like I am celebrating the few small wins that Illinois residents just received. Gun rights are all of our fight.

Nope, I'm only 33 and I vote straight republican every election in Texas. There are more conservatives than you realize, fag.

>that faggot swat opr8r pointing his weapon at innocent civilians instead of maintaining low ready in an obviously threat-free environment
god i hate some cops

jesus christ this video was painful to watch.

no, they struck down the importation law as well.

>33
>thinks he isn't a boomer
Yikes

>Inviting Californians to come into your state

Wew lad

Anyone got a list to online retailers who are shipping 30+ round mags to California now?

How likely is this decision to get reversed, and how?

>Doesn't know what a Boomer is.

Primary Arms
Palmetto State Armory
Rainier Arms
The Mag Shack
Prepper Gun Store
Charlie Cooper's

I think there are some others but inventory is drying up fast.

Jow Forumsalifornians, sure. The liberals can stay in their containment zone

9th circuit. As sure as a boomer hates assault rifles

The 9th has actually changed a lot. They upheld the original injunction against the ban on possession of "high cap" mags. If they reverse it they'd be contradicting themselves.

As a Jow Forumsalifornian I thank you. Not all of us are bad. Only the faggots

I know a few Illinois transplants that came for the gun laws and lower taxes. Welcome anyone that isn't a liberal piece of shit.

weren't you the guy who has the cousin who works for blizzard and gives you free items and gold in wow and will ban everyone who trolls you?

I think 2 more conservative judges got added this week as well. 9th will still probably do an "en banc" hearing and try to strike it down just to spite themselves, but that could be disastrous for them - the judge not only got the case back, but applied 9th circuit arguments to support his conclusion. They'd have to admit to being wrong about everything in order to reverse the decision.

>how dare you talk specifically about california in a thread specifically about california

Based MO-Bro. If it gets too bad here, I invite you to come help me burn Chicago again.

Texan here, I dont vote.

Literal thirty year old boomer.

They can threaten to sue all they want. It's like waving your limp dick at a big angry chimp of a black man and saying you'll rape him, because the judge fucking the state in the ass right now has big federal dick to beat them with. They basically have to whine and complain till they get up to the next highest court, and basically, as long as this is in the court system, it's legal.
There is no way on this godly earth that the "turn in your existing mags" part is going to pass constitutional muster. So whatever is already in the state stays. It all comes down to whether the supreme court blocks the whole law, letting in more mags, and frankly, if they say mag cap bans are legal, I'm just gonna start 1776'ing things right then and fucking there, sorry bois.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Attached: 10393836_754580864651799_2967059703915815242_n.jpg (383x636, 26K)

I'm really hoping this works- the trouble is, the democrats will probably try to get around his securing of the Supreme Court by adding more justices. Then they'll try to do this on the lower levels if they can.

no, you aren't. you got less than 2 million people in a state that's more than 80,000 square miles.

imagine being this gay. OP you have taken the cake for faggotry today on Jow Forums

This

Best part about Cesar Chavez day is that Cesar Chaves was so anti illegal immigrant that he actually went and beat the ever loving fuck out of illegals. His people routinely beat up illegals and yet all these Mexicans worship him and illegals on the day dedicated to a man that would have willingly deported every illegal spic lol.

It will go En-banc, then a 5 year wait for supreme court.

>he waz a messican! ob course we will supports heem!

Attached: smiling-beautiful-mexican-woman-housekeeper-at-a-resort-in-mexico-M5JKRT.jpg (1300x956, 124K)

Texas is purple though stay salty boomer

Attached: E41F638E-1127-45C5-84C3-52AC6496F7DC.jpg (480x465, 52K)

If they do that, they’ll end up fucking themselves again in the long run.

fellow Jow Forumsommieforniafags report
so fucking excited, this feels like a fucking dream. Can't wait for my 30rd mags to arrive. What's the chance we get featureless laws / assault laws overturned too?

The Dems don’t want that. In 5 years, Trump will have seated replacements for RBG and Breyer. They might be willing to take a chance on a 3 judge panel, because that gives them a slightly better than 50% chance of the ruling being struck down. If it goes en banc, Dems get fucked. They have a bare 4 seat majority in the 9th right now, with 1 more vacancy to be filled. The 9th would have to rule against its own earlier findings to reinstate the ban. If it goes to SCOTUS, mag limits everywhere get tossed. Dems are fucked, no matter how it plays out.

>I believe all people in this country are Americans and just believing really hard they share our values means all the immigrants will assimilate and not vote for the same policies that destroyed their own countries!

Civnats need to fucking hang.

Attached: al_qassam_brigades.jpg (310x163, 9K)

If the 9th upholds the ruling I will magdump my dick. Good for us WAfriends too.

Pics or it didn't happen

>They upheld the original injunction against the ban on possession of "high cap" mags. If they reverse it they'd be contradicting themselves.

No, they wouldn't. Even the most ardent gun banner recognizes that grandfathered magazines are irreplaceable, therefore forcing owners to destroy them prior to the lawsuit concluding would cause irreversible harm. That does not pass any judgement on whether a ban on them is legal or not.

>They'd have to admit to being wrong about everything in order to reverse the decision.
Not really. They'd just have to claim that large capacity magazines are indeed dangerous and unusual, like machineguns, so Benitez is wrong.

It's no different than the ATF saying that bumpstocks are machineguns, even though they certainly are not. As long as everyone in government pretends that's the case, it doesn't matter if it's true or not.

I'm leaning on the side that this is going to end up being an extended sting operation. No way in hell am I placing orders over the internet with my name and CC info (that can be subpoenaed) when they inevitably revoke this and turn all the exuberant fucks into felons.

>"I am the exact person CA DOJ and gun grabbers want in order for 2A being chipped away and no one will do anything about it!"

>CADOJ has infinite resources

>CA will be red
Maybe if 5k spics are blown away. Its impossible to get anywhere in LA with all the spics and blacks

Ok that's wishful thinking bordering on delusional
Cali may be red one day, but not any time soon
It's too overrun by ghouls

Why would you not want fellow Americans to have standard capacity mags? Sounds pretty gay and bluepilled

Never underestimate the petty vindictiveness of gun grabbers in a place where they know the vast majority of the public will cheer them on as they trample you.

>5K
Wouldn't make a dent. Results would barely start to show at 5M.

coward

Drop her, women are expendable

>just give up goy
>lie down and die like you're supposed to
No fuck off

Attached: 1542318546719.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

5k? Try several million

Yeah subverted by (((leftwing))) groups

Attached: IMG_3272.png (452x467, 8K)

The practical effects of Judge Benitez's ruling are just stunning:

1. Even if the appeal goes in favor of CA's AG, going after the folks who brought mags back into the state over the weekend, at a minimum would be problematic at best.It would be even more chaotic if they don't touch the massive waves of magazines riding on common carriers like UPS or FedEx. Even if CA DOJ cracked down hard, it would be an almost perfect test case for SCOTUS to take since people would have the defense of a federal judge's order saying it is ok to do so.

2. The cost of going after folks with magazines in terms of resources and time just became increasingly more expensive. Recent Pmag generations are no longer "prima facie" violations of the law compared to grandfathered magazines.

3. The practical effects of having the 9th Circuit stay Judge Benitez's ruling on a state holiday and April 1st is just going to be a charlie foxtrot.

So not only did he legally gut the law, it's been rendered almost moot in power.

Fuck off civ nat cuck

Benitez brought up this up in his opinion:

>michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Duncan-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0B1K9uqTLOdzJieJ6BMiBtRS0jdYT2id4OKm6suWAzGqo1V9eoe_wL9aA

>Millions of ammunition magazines able to hold >more than 10 rounds are in
>common use by law-
>abiding responsible citizens for lawful uses like >self-defense. This is
>enough to decide that a magazine able to hold >more than 10 rounds passes the
>Heller
>test
>and
>is
>protected by the Second Amendment. The simple test applies because a m
agazine
is an essential mechanical part of a firearm. The size limit directly impairs one’s ability
to defend one’s self.

See Page 17 Lines 4-8
See Page 20 Lines 1-2
See Page 22 Lines 3-9

Benitez BTFO'd CA AG

Given what happened in Wren vs DC, I'd imagine CA might have to take it on the chin if the odds of AG losing in the 9th circuit increase.This could be a case that should it go to SCOTUS, I doubt Roberts would agree with the contortions of how CA defends the ban and could very well unleash Clarence Thomas on all of the US (much to the chagrin of the idiots Cuomo and Murphy). Given the potential for Young V Hawaii, the anti-gunner position in the 9th circuit is starting to fall apart.

Keep in mind, the 9th Circuit ruling against the CA AG (especially if ruled against by an En Banc panel) puts a monkey wrench in Bloomberg's "West Coast Wall" such as states like WA, OR and HI.

Based glories Cuban son of a bitch!

Also, the fells of already have standerd capacity mags, the fellls when I can now legally say I bought them before any ban as it heir is no proof

Attached: 7C610109-D9FE-4E7B-8972-FC8E76D0D31C.jpg (750x719, 323K)

I hope this creates a pressure wave into other states with the same ruling and can help undo the bumpstock bullshit.
Florida is having a vote for CA tier gun regulation in 2020 so hopefully this torpedos it.