Listen up gun nuts

Listen up gun nuts.

I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people. That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia. Why does anyone even need a gun?

I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.

No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

Attached: 160122-arguing-about-guns.jpg (750x425, 98K)

without the thing that goes up i can't fire guns though

Cause digits lol

Attached: B68BC7BA-C932-4632-92D8-9597CEB45290.gif (400x208, 131K)

Based
If you like gun you have smol pee pee

im a ex marine combat veteran whos done 30 deployments and because of this im obviously an expert in guns and thats why i know we need gun control NOW. no, it doesnt matter that im a extremely small minority in that specific demographic and no, it doesnt matter that my actual knowledge of guns is less than the average call of duty player. we need to ban the guns i used to kill innocents so that other like me can do the same from the safety of their home country.

>Into the chambers you go faggot

Attached: 84c43b9937d52f5e241c7d5950ba19250689500d66dddbe71652bf6edb5954f2.jpg (420x312, 30K)

No you're a nigger, now leave this board before we put you in a tree

Attached: bf6056fc5129a53c131f3832e68c210db0eb3d42b97cf4120ac7e4a9936be06f_1.jpg (800x625, 120K)

you must hate veterans then! all gun owners must hate veterans then!

*BRAP*

>Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

>tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

>Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

>Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya, honey? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

>AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells sweet. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it.

Attached: iowas6oclock.jpg (1504x2124, 501K)

>Listen up gun nuts
>I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
>but
No you aren't shill do the world a favor and end yourself. Oh btw you will never be a woman no matter how hard you try

Attached: 1543490782630.jpg (480x691, 61K)

Yes we do, you all need to be lined up against a wall and shot

Attached: 1553112443001.png (886x293, 126K)

no.

>not recognizing a copypasta
>replying to obvious bait
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: akko.png (335x402, 145K)

>ban ammunition
you gotta be baitin' us, faggot......

Attached: 1553003619404.jpg (635x391, 70K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>Most young people

I guess everyone on Jow Forums is a veitnam vet

Haha, he drew the person he's making fun of as fat! Never change, Horsey.

guys, come on. the giveaway is the things that go up.

>41%

/thread

>semi automatics
legalize automatics one then

>Listen up gun nuts.
Stopped reading there

>I didn't read your post but you're a faggot

Attached: 1549032461188.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
Okay
>But
There it is

I am disappointed in you guys.
Real gun owning liberal here. I have an AR15, Ruger 10/22, a 12 gauge, and Glock 17. Ive handled these weapons at the range and in competitions numerous times. I've thought about which ones would actually be practical in a self defense/ home invasion situation. The truth is military style weapons like the AR15 are a bit too overtop for just anyone to buy and own. The others were designed for hunting or defense, but thr AR15 model was literally designed for war. Honestly, we just don't need it and the streets would be safer without those types of rifles. We can all be adults and give up something for the betterment of society right? After all, if you are apart of the society and participate in it you have to sign social contracts to sacrifice some self freedom to gain the benefits of the civilization. I just think Jow Forums needs to be a little more mature to this topic, and this is coming from a gun enthusiastist that frequents this board

You see, I know this is a copy pasta, I know user doesn't actually believe this, but I'm still fucking mad Jesus Christ.

shut up you fuckin fudd. SHALL NOT

The "I grew up around guns" bait is the equivalent of "I have a child" bait

I can't believe I'm surprised that the irony was completely lost to these cucks

Sure. You think. You have opinions on what would be best to enforce on others. You have a right to have them, and I have the right to ignore them.

Because I think you should not own a car, since that would be better for the environment. I think you should not have holidays because that would be better for the national economy. I think all public plane transport should be banned. I think chocolate, sweets and sweeteners of any kinds should be banned for your healths sake - along with alcohol and pain killers. I think your kids should not get a choice of what schools to go to because it would help to make the world more equal. I think we should disband our military foces and spend the money on foreign aid. I think all military industry should be banned. I think everybody should earn the same paycheck disregarding what work we actually do.

Notice how all my suggestions will make the world better. You can disagree, but in the end when these things get enfoced by the state you will just have to go along with it. See how 'reasoning' and 'opinions' work out? Now fuck off.

holy newfags

sure kid

Is this really your best bait?

Attached: kanye-blank-stare-gif-meme.gif (532x315, 1.42M)

Nice bait, fucktard. Please kill yourself.

Attached: Noose Option.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That pic is textbook divide and conquer psyops.

it's a copy pasta bait you retard, stop responding to everything seriously

i mostly lurk or ask questions, i don't even own guns and i could tell this was bait. is Jow Forums retarded?

Objectively this chick is skinny and has a weird face but I’ve jerked it to her so many times.

Delicious pasta

>newfag posts fudd shit
>obvious bait, even if the faggot doesnt know
>still reels us tards in

Your pasta is stale

i didn't even read it