Rainier Arms confirmed shipping mags to California

No cancellation, no anything, actually decisively confirmed and actively shipping

rainierarms.com/

Attached: rainier.jpg (1080x1920, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charliecoopers.com/search.php?search_query=M1 carbine
freebeacon.com/issues/gun-group-3-percent-californians-assault-weapons-registered-latest-gun-law/
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=30515.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tacticalshit is apparently shipping also. Preppergunshop posted a statement saying theyre resuming shipping and their lawyers gave the all clear, but they're low on stock.

Palmetto's selling too

Attached: psa.png (800x800, 538K)

Is a subhuman jani 'tard going to delete this thread too?

CALIFORNIANS BUY NOW GOGOGOGOGOGO

The Cali ruling has rocked jannies jimmies.

Why dont these companies ship anyways?
How is an out of state company subject to possession laws?

That’s like me ordering a rifle from the US to the UK

> how is a company out of country subject to possession laws?

does anyone else find this era of constitutional court ruling interesting? i mean i'd rather not have our 2a rights at stake, but i still find it interesting to see our judicial process at work and how it plays out in reality. maybe im just jawing. anyways, lets hope our boys in cali can get stocked up!

yeah you're being a fag

go buy some fuckin mags

Oh shit, can they still ship on Sunday? I'd hate to put a big order in and then have some fag judge block it before it ships tomorrow.

I would not be surprised if crime rates went down after this un-ban.

I keep getting a server error when I try to checkout. This is physically painful.

but i don't need any mags, nor do i want to spend money on spares

Not in Cali, but magshack sent an email saying they are shipping there now. Stock up while you can.

Their website still says no high-cap sales to CA. Maybe I should contact them.

BudsGunShop:

"Unfortunately, we are still unable to sell high capacity magazines to our CA customers. The recent court ruling only blocked a 2016 law that would have made high capacity magazines already owned by CA residents illegal to possess or sell."

??? Did they misunderstand the ruling?

So what could have happened legally to a company not based in California selling 30rd mags to Californians before this new ruling? If they’re not a CA business, what legal power did CA have over them?

>??? Did they misunderstand the ruling?
Nope, they just don't legal fees.
I will remember all the web stores that cucked out. They won't get my business again.

just bought a bunch of mahs from weapon outfitters because I just needed some. Wanted to beat the rush of califags.

The CA DOJ will send a cease and desist to the business owner, IF THEY DON'T SAY THEY WONT SHIP TO COMMIFORNIA. Not even if they ship anything, they don't even have to ship anything they just have to fail to make it explicitly clear they will not ship to CA and the DOJ will threaten legal action. If a company ships stuff to CA customers that is banned in the state then the CA DOJ will get a warrant for trafficking and sale of prohibited items.

There was a dude in Alaska that was selling unfuck kits for mags online, CA DOJ went after him and told him he has to stop selling in CA, he told them to get fucked and they threaten to issue a felony warrant and call up his local police department to have him extradited.

*mags

>If they’re not a CA business, what legal power did CA have over them?
To do business in a state, you must adhere to that state's laws while within the state. Transportation through a state is generally protected by federal laws, but you need to be legal in your start point and end point. Things like taxes are a bit more complicated, so I won't get deep into it, but it usually boils down to only one state being able to tax.

They did.

CA user here. I don’t have an AR, but I have an m1 carbine. Does anyone know where I can get 30 round mags for an m1 carbine?

Are Lancer L5 mags as good as the hype?

Coloradofag here. Could we use California case law to get our 30 round mags back?

No. Until we get a supreme court ruling on magazine limits, this issue will vary state by state.

It still sounds like a bunch of people sperging out in emails and phonecalls making threats they can't back up or have enforced.

I can't speak for the brand quality or price, but I know this site is willing to ship and they're in stock.
charliecoopers.com/search.php?search_query=M1 carbine

Lancers > Okay > Pmags > everyrhing else

For now, no. It only declares a specific CA law unconstitutional. Someone in your state has to challenge your state's law by proving they were materially harmed by it.

If the CA decision gets appealed and sent to the lefty ninth circuit court cesspool and overturned, then gets appealed again to the supreme court and upheld, then all mag limits everywhere is unconstitutional.

hoodeehooo

google you stupid fuck!

Fuck off, spergloid, the man is tasting freedom for the first time.

It'll just ban everyone in it, like it did with nz threads.

Then the AK cops tell Cali to go pound sand.

Fellow Californian here, we aren't out of the woods yet so keep the bants coming while stupid shit like fins on grips exist

>Anyone know a good mechanic?
>USE THE YELLOW PAGES, YOU MOUTH BREATHING TROGLODYTE!
Quit sucking google cock

Posting so a janny bans me for a few days just like the New Zealand threads, I need a break

Yes, that fin that is definitely on my rifle because it is super illegal to not have one. I surely wouldn't do anything illegal because that would be bad

>mfw I just "legally acquired" four uncucked AK mags

Attached: Gutierrez.jpg (300x224, 13K)

CA fags who didn't register their shit are still limited to 10 rounds

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE WEENIIIIIE!!!

says who?

>registering an "Assault Weapon"
cringe

freebeacon.com/issues/gun-group-3-percent-californians-assault-weapons-registered-latest-gun-law/

Cringe indeed.

That is the point buddy, the guy in America shipping you the gun isn't going to face bong justice

>fuddsgunshop

>3%ers
lol

the definition of an assault rifle has a clause about how it can accept 10+ round magazine.

Only if you have a fixed mag (ie must disassemble rifle to remove mag). Cuck grip featureless rifles with detachable mags are not regulated on capacity under the AWB. Presumably this is because detachable mags were already regulated on capacity when the law passed. Go read the damn code and stop parroting this meme.

Why weren’t they shipping before? What the fuck would those cucks do? It’s a state law, they can fuck off.

underrated

>Presumably this is because detachable mags were already regulated on capacity when the law passed.
To be clear, mags themselves, and not the rifles, were themselves regulated on capacity under a separate law, which is the one which was enjoined in the judges ruling (32310 IIRC). Presumably the legislature then didn't regulate the capacity of rifles accepting detachable mags when the most recent iteration of AWB passed (in 2016 or whatever it was) because at the time, it would have been redundant with 32310 on the books.

That statement is wrong, but to answer your question, I'm sure they understand the ruling perfectly. They're feigning misunderstanding so they don't catch flak for being too chickenshit to support Cali residents' right to buy mags, while at the same time protecting themselves from spiteful retaliation by California DOJ/prosecutors/politicians.

Based Auburn Koreans.

Attached: 1547273643731.png (658x543, 606K)

Lancers are awesome, just on the expensive side.

List of Good to Go Mags: Lancers, PMags, HexMags, ASC/CProducts. I own these and they have never given me any problems.

Now that president Trump is packing the federal courts with young constitutionalist judges who will be on the bench for a generation, I wonder how long before California and Jew York anti-second amendment politicians get their shit pushed in and watch their garbage laws get tossed.

California gun paws are notoriously complicated and ever changing. Most places just don’t bother. Some places actually cater a bit to CA market, so they follow the going ons in CA courts more and you can usually order stuff that are technically legal in CA from those places whereas the ones who don’t want to even bother will usually blanket ban anything shipping to CA.

Corts are closed on monday due to Chavez Day.

this guy was a bush appointee

The ruling directly says that enforcing that law is now not allowed, and to direct all officers under the AG's control (that is, all officers of California) to NOT enforce it anymore. It is 100% legal to sell magazines over 10 rounds in California as of that ruling.

Which is why the 9th circuit court will drag heels like you've never seen in your entire life, and then issue a ruling that both is and isn't. Because California needs to slough off the west coast and sink into the pacific ocean sooner than later.

Jannies aren’t mods newfag

Must also have a fixed magazine. Featureless can have standard capacity magazines right now.

nah they're too busy cleaning up the red flag threads.

I'm not a Californian, but let me just say that I fucking love these guys.

nah, it doesn't need to sink, just a soak and rinse off of the people living there.

Alaskan Local police would tell California ZOGbots to get fucked

>and they threaten to issue a felony warrant and call up his local police department to have him extradited.
HAHA Pic related.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

>CA DOJ will get a warrant for trafficking and sale of prohibited items
Nah, CA Attorney General will just file civil suit to sue the company out of business like the NJ AG did with a 80% lower company recently.

probably not worth it to have their html guy change it when it'll be back to screw freedom by tuesday

>citizens have more power than the feds
Please i can only get so erect

I bet that fag hates ICE with a passion.

Holy shit!

Can i just convert my 10/30rnd mags now?

Yup.

So what happens when 9th court of fags strikes it down? Will the mags we buy now become illegal or will we be grandfathered in like 1999?

grab that drill and take that pussy rivet out.

this

does it matter? You think all those New Jersey gunowners with 30rd mags are guilt ridden every single day after NO ONE turned in any mags after the ban went into effect?

Jannies are fucking faggots thats why i just bought 30 30 round mags

Attached: IMG_4121.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

I just don't want to deal with legal issues if I go shooting with them.

What part of don't be pussy and god given right don't you understand?

UR a faggot

Here. Use this.

Attached: fagot.jpg (980x697, 34K)

Here's Ranier's front page now. They obviously understand a good thing when they see it.

Attached: ranier arms rescues california.png (1321x609, 396K)

>says the guy who says "I'm too scowed to use my rights, pls buttfuck me mr. newsom"

Grow a dick.

Just so everyone is aware, you can only use hi cap mags on Featureless builds. Any bullet button AR-15s or fixed mag builds will have to use 10rd mag.

There is a separate law that makes it illegal to use hi caps in those

Attached: Kuo_c5af0a5f-5c75-4919-b487-b94102349d75_grande.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Possibly, but it’s complicated. You guys are in a different Circuit. If our ruling gets appealed, it goes to the 9th Circuit. Trump has been packing the fuck out of that court recently, and they would have to reverse some of their own rulings to overturn Benitez. That would almost automatically send it to the Supremes. If the 9th upholds the district court ruling (very likely), that creates a conflict with a 4th Circuit ruling which holds that mag caps are legal. Again, it goes to the Supremes. By the time it hits the docket, Trump will have appointed replacements for RBG, who apparently died a few months ago, and Breyer, who wants to retire. That ruling would go badly for the Left.

If they’re smart, the Dems will take their lumps and walk away. This is unwinnable for them.

you are big gay

Cite the law, pls.

>FuddsGunshop

Holy shit you beat me to it. Have a you

>Any bullet button AR-15s or fixed mag builds will have to use 10rd mag.
Fixed mags, yes. Anything with a Bullet Button is already an assault weapon.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=30515.
>(a) Notwithstanding Section 30510, “assault weapon” also means any of the following:
>(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
>(5) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

California could have had an arrest warrant issued, then had Hicksville PD arrest you and put you on a bus to a jail in California.

Why are there so many retards in here worried about using the mags afterwards if the ruling is changed. Have you faggots really not been using 30 rounders at the range this whole time?

PSa sold the mags I had in my cart. I am still mad though not nearly as mad as when it happened. I had to buy PMAGS for a dollar more from some other site and skip my glock 31 rds because fuck $8 shipping for 2 mags.

damn fucking right. When the list is complete it must be posted. Classic didnt sell.

Hold on there partner..

Did you register your ASSAULT RIFLE?

Attached: 1530065837008.jpg (247x139, 5K)

9th isnt so lefty anymore. 6 conservative justices Trump appointed where seated already, and 4 more are awaiting senate approval.

But muh 4D chess