Welcome to Connecticuck how cucked are you?

How cucked am I? Spikes tactical lowers cost $1000$

Attached: 20190331_132409.jpg (1440x2560, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawcenter.giffords.org/retention-of-sales-background-check-records-in-connecticut/
lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/gun-sales/maintaining-records-of-gun-sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Registered magazines

Wtf is this horseshit?

Re-read your pic again OP. The entire AR9 will be

I doubt it

How do we get California's high cap ban getting overturned applied here in Connecticut?

It was a state level ruling, no way to apply it to another state.

>Live in CT all my life
>in the last year have bought a new, regular AR, AK, and just this month a PTR as well as ~15 20-30 round mags across all 3
>all because military is exempt from the sandy hook laws. no limits on what/how much you can buy for as long as you're in
>when I get out I have 90 days to register it all and I get to keep everything

you had until like 2014 to register "high" capacity mags so they could be grandfathered in. Now the largest you can get is 10 rounders unless military or LEO. Also I don't think the registered mags are transferable

Attached: rare_ct_pepe.png (600x473, 184K)

Currently applying for a long gun liscence, just to apply for the liscence I have to shell out over 300 bucks. Not really much but I'm a college student working minimum wage rn so I have to set money aside. Also 10 mag limit sucks, gonna move out of ct asap

>register
>get to keep everything
user I...

firearm purchases are already automatically registered in this state anyways i think

>i think
You think wrong.

every firearm purchased in at least the last 7 years or so is in the state system and shows up if you get run

I was unaware of this; in my experience the FFL keeps a copy of your paperwork and the NCIS gets the serial number and that's it.
Do you have a source on this?

>There is no universal, national gun registry or federal license required to own a gun, and the vast majority of states don’t require registration or licensing.
> Eight states prohibit state-level gun registries. Only Hawaii requires registration of all firearms, while only a few states require registration of certain firearms. Only three states (Ill., Mass., and N.J.) require a license for all guns. New York requires a license for handguns.
There is no state level registration, only your FFL and the NCIS.

Yes I do.
Each purchase you make your receipt with all of your information as well as the guns has to be sent to DESPP as well as your local PD. Pretty sure this acts as a de facto registration.

???? Do you have any source on that? Like an actual link or law or anything?

> The seller must provide a copy of the receipt, within 48 hours of the sale, to the Commissioner of DESPP and local law enforcement.
lawcenter.giffords.org/retention-of-sales-background-check-records-in-connecticut/

That's not all states.
lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/gun-sales/maintaining-records-of-gun-sales/
Eleven states require sellers to report firearm sales information identifying the purchaser and firearm purchased to law enforcement. These state statutes do not specify the length of time law enforcement must retain the records. Law enforcement in the District of Columbia has access to information regarding purchasers of all firearms through its registration requirements.

Pic related. I don't think you've read enough about what you're talking on.

Attached: Untitled2.png (762x754, 54K)

You know I'm talking about just CT, right?

How do you "Register" magazines? Correct me if I am wrong, but they don't have unique serial numbers.

Oh. I thought this was a thread about magazine registration(or grandfathering whatever you want to call it) in CT that spun into a conversation about gun registration.
My bad.

They could be serialized extremely easily.

Is that what they actually do in some states? If so, fuck that. Don't comply with that shit.

>Paper records
>Largely the same as any other state
Look at this fear mongerer
They're "registered" the same way as the rest of the country. As in they aren't. Like no shit there are going to be sales records and copies of your transfer forms guy. Buying a pre ban AR is not the same as buying an LEO AR and then registering it as an assault weapon.

this is why cali won't appeal to scotus.