Who would win in a fight?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 2.35.40 PM.png (2016x780, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeCYF6bKKkk
strawpoll.me/17717668
youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even close
Paul

If you are reading this you lost because you are wasting time in this shithole thread.

definitely paul. what a hunky man. I mean, thumb is, too, but paul is on a whole other level.

Attached: paul_turkey.png (1356x868, 3.19M)

Paul because Garand Clit is a larper

Paul has actually killed people on multiple occasions. GT is just a gearqueer in the massive joke that is the current US military.

Attached: paul_turkey2.png (1416x869, 3.11M)

Attached: paul_turkey3.png (1573x892, 3.56M)

$10,000 of gear and a hi point vs. clothes from a store that went out of business thirty years ago and a quad bike

Attached: 156439843727.jpg (1362x944, 75K)

i know paul killed a man allegedly trying to run over his wife but when was the other time he took someone out?

In an earlier video about HD firearms paul mentions that he had to use a shotgun on somebody in a HD situation and pumping it at the guy didn't work. Otherwise he hasn't really talked about it that i know of.

The guy on the left looks like a straight up Operator!

Paul actually killed people

Paul is a real psycho, and the other dude shills shit on youtube.

Depends on the fight, but probably Garand Thumb honestly. GT is active duty SOF and he shoots a truly obscene amount, usually through modern combat oriented firearms in a practical training environment.

Paul is a cool guy who is a wellspring of knowledge, but I don't think he trains as much, in variety, time, or depth, as GT.

you can call GT a gearqueer or a larper or whatever, but someone who's put more than 500K rounds through Mk18 and similar ALONE is not someone I'd fuck with. Not ARs total, just MK18.

You can see the difference in how fast each gets on target and how fast they get hits. Paul is cool but I frankly think he'd get smoked. If they were out in the woods hunger game style, it might be a bit more evenly matched, but that's a bit of a stretch too.

>remember to subscribe, rate, like comment and subscribe!

>LARPer
>active duty armed forces
choose ONLY ONE, retards

>active duty SOF
>larper
That is not how this works.

so Paul?

>active duty SOF
lol no

/thread

Uh, yes. Airforce SOF and SERE instructor.

I love Paul, but Mike would smoke his ass in a CQB situation I think

Attached: 1373201936201.jpg (652x798, 60K)

Paul is retired, and was NG for a while.

Garand Thumb is active duty.

LARPer vs Killer... hmm... the killer would win.

Attached: 1538958561269.jpg (960x2678, 676K)

Larping is pretending. He's actually an operator. I know it's hard to comprehend, but there are people who are actually paid to do the cool things people here wish they did.

Garandthumb is one of them. It's not LARP when it's actually your job.

I mean, I honestly don't think either of them are larpers.

Just wondering here, but who says that those guys aren't just fucking black women?

>He's actually an operator
retard, he NEVER DEPLOYED. he NEVER SAW ANY COMBAT OF ANY KIND (other than on TV and youtube). He's not even larping as SOF anymore.. he's now a commissioned officer in AF pushing pencils.
it's like practicing to fly a plane and never stepping into the cabin of a real plane and never becoming a real pilot.

GT is a LARPer. A cosplayer with government benefits. That's all.

>either of them are larpers
Paul never saw any combat while in the military. But he did kill a man.

Attached: 1530294772864.jpg (640x1136, 117K)

Paul
+Insatiable bloodthirst
+Old Man Strength
+Gains additional strength by consuming crayons
+Needs no technology, is combat effective even with a muzzleloader
-In his own words, only had one deployment and did nothing worth talking about
-military experience was teaching crayoneaters to not suck at shooting

Garandthumb
+in his prime
+Blood of Haley
+Military experience is nonstop operating and training future operators
+has endless equipment and experience using it, is a master of modern combat technology
-got AIDS from fucking a trap
-has angered Mormon God by forsaking him

Dude, an active duty sof military will always be more operator than most else. Also, what did Garand Thumb ever do to evoke such hatred? He just makes good vids whilst cervix in the military.

don't know who they are.

All those fucking niglets
jesus fucking nigger christ

>an active duty sof military will always be more operator than most else
he's not an operator. he never operated. period. full-stop. he's no different from airsoft retards but with a real gun.
your argument is invalid.

Me of course.

It's the immigrants from /v/. They have a culture of whining about everyone and everything related to their hobby, so they like to come and bring it here as well.
Jealousy is unbecoming.

You do know that Paul is a 20+ Combat Infantryman with actual real world combat deployments,right? I mean you do know that he isn't a cherry like Gt?

These gets prove that Garand with his gucci gear queer MForgery would get raped by Paul with ALICE and basic AR-15.

Being a medic attached to a training unit makes me a super high speed delta seal.

>Jealousy is unbecoming.
imagine worshiping some retard with a YT channel who's pretending to be something he's not.
if you like sucking dick so much, go on YT and find some real operators like Pat McNamara, all those retired SEALS including Don Shipley etc. They actually deployed and OPERATED.
Your idol never deployed. Never operated. Only larped in his infomercials.

>Combat Infantryman
I think you mean marksmanship instructor
>with actual real world combat deployments
If his deployment was like anyone else's, it consisted of walking past shit the airforce blew up

I know it's hard to accept someone is cooler than you, but you might want to get used to it already

By his own admission, paul didn't do shit when he was in except walking around the desert.

>-got AIDS from fucking a trap
true story?

Imagine that face being the last thing you see

Paul would win because he has more experience shooting big hunks of meat.

he never fucked a trap, the character assassination shit is getting out of hand

>Who would win?
>Tactical Soi Boi
>Or
>Daddy Paul

A thread died for this

Attached: 1553822196797.jpg (540x405, 46K)

>character assassination
In his own words, we'd like him more if it was true.

Pat McN looks lethal too, you can see it in his eyes

Paul looks like an endurance cyclist with a Onions subscription

A thread died for this

Garand** fuggg

what are you trying to say, user?
Use your words

If I had to bet my money is on Paul any day

Are they actually going balls deep into black women or is that their wives kids.

jokes on you, my life is worth nothing

That's paul's nieces/daughters son or something weird like that. His kid was in the motorbike episode, and the resemblance speaks for itself.

Paul "Citizen Involved Shooting" Harrell of course.

This

/thread

lmaoing @ ur life

Attached: 1544458728792.gif (382x294, 1.36M)

they're cucks.
Paul's wife's son and Paul have a message for everyone... watch this clip till the end.

Attached: 1540452466631.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>paul
No real context was given here, could just be some random guy
>gayger
Grandkids, not sure if it was his daughter or son though
>yankee
While he is a colossal faggot I am pretty sure that kid is just a chubby white dude in a hoodie with poor lighting. Maybe part mexican if anything.

They actually kinda look alike.

SERE instructor isn't SOF you tard. I used to do admin paperwork at CENTCOM. Got a fucking Delta patch for sitting there and filing away paperwork. Does that make me super high speed? No. It makes me a middle-aged clerk on the government's dime

You be the judge.

Attached: wifes son.png (1279x677, 1.78M)

The nig looks more like him than the actual white kid.

I dont even care if thats male or female i need that in my life

Anyone have the picture of shirtless Paul in a lake?

Attached: rarepaul.png (626x567, 512K)

you must be retarded.

Paul brought in the Brotha for the drive-by video because he knew the target demoblackic for that video

What's so bad about larping?

Kys gook

It's not really all that rare user
youtube.com/watch?v=PeCYF6bKKkk
8:45

>right click
>search google for image
>"Possible related search: boy"
i am deceased

It really depends on the fight though. In a battle Royale style fight where two guys are in the woods and need to kill each other, Paul all the way. Decades of hunting knowledge and bushcraft will give him a massive edge in tracking and taking an effective long distance shot.

Garand thumb is probably much more effective at room clearing.

Is a she but she hold hands with a guy once so is thot now.

>SERE instructor
He's fucked men before, just without the makeup.

I would not want to be in the woods with Paul coming after me. GT I feel you could mitigate as long as you kept your witrs about you though

paul

>sof

You lost me there bucko. Paul would end up killing GT with .30-30 then laugh about it afterword.

He's give you stats about it afterwards and comment about the different atmospheric impacts different Garand Hunting experiences could have.

GT is trained to take out 5 insurgents within 100 yards, not stalk and prey. I'm pretty sure Harrell could control the environment and as such lure GT around pretty easily.

That uniform is a fucking disgrace. I am sick and tired of burger children on Ritalin coming here and fetishizing 'SOF' and delta and seals etc. I'll tell you what he should be busted down to the lowest rank just for being an officer and appearing in public in a dress uniform that looks like it was stored in a damp gym bag for a month and then dragged around a hedge. He's not worth a fuck because he is not tight, I know he's some sort of youtube bullshit but he's not a soldier. Maybe he's some sort of sad PR stunt like that Americans army video game or the bullshit that China and Russia spew.

Op's question is shit. This is a better one: who would win in a fight: Paul's son or Paul's wife's son?

Attached: 1539396376527.jpg (744x507, 72K)

the irony is litterally only officers are pilots aside from the enlisted RPA program. your a faggot nigger.

GT is based and yours just a fucking pathetic nigger posting on an image board.

go to ed Mike. you'll get an aneurysm from all this butthurt.

Paul's son looks dead behind the eyes.

>No replies
Heres a (you)

strawpoll.me/17717668

>FIGHT!

Attached: lksdjg23oij2egjsk.jpg (207x244, 13K)

He's also a dental hygienist. Could you imagine those thick fingers in your mouth? That would be amazing.

Attached: SNbK85ho_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Garandthumb would be on the ground wondering where all his tacticool advantages went while Paul is standing over him, perfectly camouflaged in his dad jacket, lining up for the double tap and smiling while shaking his head. The next time he mentions how many men and women he's put down, the number's going up one.

I would fuck whatever this thing is

Attached: 1530377101284.jpg (363x600, 35K)

wrong

Attached: vining-2 (1).jpg (600x739, 123K)

paul is a freak.

he would win by a long shot.

Attached: 1548254657449.jpg (779x552, 94K)

Paul can hit a chest sized target with a 1911 at 75 yards every time, easily. who do you think wins?

also shes like 15..

15 year old girls are precious... Shame they'll go on to fuck niggers in a matter of a few years

youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

Should have posted the Bee scene.

Kek. I think Garand thumb is cool and all, plus posts here but he's never even been engaged in a firefight, correct? As a regular ol 11b I have more trigger time and have done more kinetic shit than GT. I believe Paul has as well, that's not even touching his "incidents" back in the States

Hey GT