Hawaii goes to war with Alaska, who wins?

Hawaii goes to war with Alaska, who wins?

Attached: us-pacific-region-5-728.jpg (728x546, 117K)

Alaska has less population but 1 trillion more guns

What's this a map of? Can't be GPS coverage, no reason you'd loose it in Alaska.

Hawaii is full of cucks and meth heads, Alaskans are actually of good stock.

foreskin length

The ocean

>2.4 meters of foreskin
Sounds terrible

>Can't be GPS coverage, no reason you'd loose it in Alaska.
Huh? I lose it all of the time.

Attached: IMG_3520.jpg (3264x2448, 2.79M)

Great pic man, I'd love to go innawoods too but I live in East Coast.

Attached: 1553797688295.jpg (1080x715, 72K)

>oi vey! i'll have to charge extra for this big of a job

Neither since they're both in the United States.

what the fuck is this like bullshit

Alaska shall bomb hawaii with their bush plane air force

Alaska. Hawaii has no oil and way too many people to feed.

Alaska would go to war with guns.. Hawaii would show up with bongs and dildos.... winner is Alaska.

Do you know how many fucking guns are in alaska?

Study orbits.

Have you ever been to Hawaii??? Those fucking Mokes could not even mount an offensive against each other...

the april fools stuff gookmoot is doing this year. kinda low effort.

The number of meters, retard

Alaska now has a warm water port.
Hawaii is now governed by Alaskan laws. Everyone wins.

We must remove the Hawaiian people and secure more living space for our Alaskan race

After 5 years on Oahu, I can confirm this by a million. I sometimes wished the Japanese or Singaporeans had taken these lazy cucks over.

Attached: 1537764927269.jpg (500x483, 54K)

On the one hand hawaii probably has a slightly larger build up of military equipment and personnel, always has since its a leapfrog point should shit go down in the pacific. OTOH hawaii will never conquer alaska in a thousand years given the lack of manpower/force projection and alaska has a fair amount of military equipment/personnel with waaaaay more resources. Gonna be pretty hard for alaska to lose tbqh.

Alaska and Hawaii both have most of America's f22 Raptors

AK has nukes in spades and strategic bombers

Hawaii has crazy navy assets

Shit would be cash

East coast has trees

That bad?

Come back when you're 18

Its exaggerated but actually true. 2 seconds of googling wouldve helped dumbfuck.

Attached: Untitled19.png (691x385, 114K)

Depends on who invades who... Hawayans freeze to death in Alaska, Alaskans die of heatstroke in Hawai.

The world

Eh Hawaii is all that hot really, I grew up there and live in MN now. It’s much worst here during the summer, very hot and humid.

*isn’t

How bad is it being white in Hawaii? I left when I was in fourth grade. According to a bunch of people my parents knew you’ll get beat up non-stop by huge Samoans if you go to highschool in Waikiki. I went to jeffson elementary and it was fine desu, got in a couple fight with a half black half Asian dude but that was it.

Attached: 03970495-03E6-440E-AA80-48666D6B4CFE.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Alaskan here, good luck finding us.
You can kill anchorage though.

>You can kill anchorage though.
I wish for nothing more in this world

Hawaii suffers from frostbite due to not having any cold weather gear and has to deal with a very large surface area for the amount of troops they have. There is also a massive guerilla war fought by a ton of Alaskans that would love to shoot some statists.

Hawaii has a very easy time defending their borders but any ground taken by Alaskan forces will be a huge loss. If any island is taken, even a very small one, and Hawaii suddenly has a much harder fight than Alaska would under invasion.

GPS sats are way farther out and orbit the entire globe, there's no reason for them to be obscured if you're in Alaska. The only thing you might lack is signal from WAAS, but that's still fine in Alaska.

Attached: waas.jpg (500x467, 89K)

You're satellite geometry might be fucked being close to the pole and you might not get enough to resolve good coordinates.

IDK though, a margin of error of 1.8 meters is fucking useless for most things except bombs and driving anyway.

It really is a hellhole. I cannot wait to be done with the business that requires my presence in anchorage.
Part of me hopes a recession comes that drives all the dilettantes out of state, but in my heart of hearts I know that shitheels like the kind that live in butte will linger and continue to shit up southcentral.

It's not, but between magnetic-true north variance and deflection to gps sattelites, you really need to know what the fuck you're doing to navigate accurately up here. A 20 meter gps tolerance is not unheard of on the slope, especially if you're only working off three satellites.

>on the slope,
Not much to get lost in up there.... except blizzards maybe. And if you do get lost you're dead.

>Alaskans are actually of good stock.

sounds like headcanon to me. all cold states are full of alcoholics because theres fucking nothing else to do in the winter.

Is this what people who live in states without seasons actually think?...

>t.Hawaiian
Arent Samoans like you born type 1?

Oahu is 85% Dog the Bounty Hunter, 10% Fantasy Island, and 5% Jerry Springer

>nothing else to do in the winter
So there are these things called skis. They go on your feet, and they make you go fast, especially downhill. They're really fun, and can only be used on good snow pack.
I look forward to using mine all summer.

There's also shooting guns while on drugs