War Belt

Can you Jow Forumslowns recommend a good battle belt?

Attached: GEAR.jpg (1256x794, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swatmag.com/article/war-belts-rigging-battle/
tacticalholsters.com/product/the-assaulters-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SWAT Magazine - of all places - had a good article on good war/battle belts.

swatmag.com/article/war-belts-rigging-battle/

HSGI, Tyr Tactical, and Crye Precision are good.

Attached: llSvStq.jpg (960x720, 69K)

thank u my dear good friend, i will check those out.

I use the HSGI Slim grip multicam, with Esstac KYWIs, a BFG micro trauma kit with my own supplies and a UBL mid ride for my kydex holster.
Basically this picture, I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture of my setup so forgive senpai.

I'm thinking about getting another belt but in ranger green. And might try out the ODIN belt by raptor tactical but if it's shit I'll just sell it to a family member.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Have that same exact belt, its nice maybe a bit over priced. Only problem is the cringe wps emblem and text.

I don't even know what to look for with a gun belt.

I have HSGI belt plus KYWI’s, Safariland holster and Eagle SFLCS 1qt canteenpouch serving as an IFAK. All in OD green.

Is the Warrior Assault Systems Gunfighter belt any good?

Attached: W-EO-GFB-MC-1.jpg (800x600, 54K)

>Jow Forumslowns
That hurts
>recommend a good battle belt?
Not anymore, jerk

it's alright, I guess.

Attached: senshi belt.jpg (1600x932, 446K)

Gucci? Ronin. They look the same as the Blue Alpha belts and others, but they are super thicc. Overpriced, though.

Blue Alpha (what you've got in your pic) is super nice.

AWS Light Assault Belt is, according to many, a Ronin belt for less than half the price. I haven't tried them so I can't vouch for it, but at that price it seems worth a shot.

Huge padded belts are out of fashion like raver pants. Will it hold stuff? Yes. Is it as good as a modern, stiff inner/outer combo? No. Would I trust that plastic buckle to bear my weight in an emergency? Also, no.

How are those belts supposed to be worn? Do you pass the velcro belt through the buckles of the pant and wear the other belt on top without going through the buckles?

>Do you pass the velcro belt through the buckles of the pant and wear the other belt on top without going through the buckles?
yes

Gracias, like they say in Japan

>a Ronin belt for less than half the price.
>base price is about 60 bucks
>by the time im done its at 152 dollars

that escalated quickly

Are those better than tyr?

yep. i literally wear the inner velcro belt all the time, it's my normal belt. when i need to become batman, just throw on the outer belt and go.

yeah shit isn't cheap yo. wait until you start putting good pouches on it...

Tyr belts are like the non-airsoft version of if that's your style rock it. i prefer the outer/inner "duty" belt style because it's easier to take on and off, lower profile, gets in the way less, and is comfier to me.

>yeah shit isn't cheap yo. wait until you start putting good pouches on it...

i fell for the lanyard meme, it was just too cool to pass up

blue force gear is where its at imo. there's a reason everyone has a micro trauma kit now, it's just bar none the best around at what it does. the ten speed shit is great too, and perfect weight-wise for a belt

>good battle belt
Her name is ALICE. and she's seen wayyyy more shit than any other battle belt out there.

Attached: 1554095148884.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

wow user you're very brave for liking milsurp

I am looking at the Condor battle belt on Amazon for $70.

Im no operator, just want something to use every now and then.

Don't buy condor, you can do so much better for 70$

That's not really my point, battle belts just strike me as reinventing the wheel. With so little engagement surface, alice clips make sense. I've seen a lot of battle belts, owned 3, and they just don't excite me. It ends up being floppy, or it doesn't ride right. Even the "grippy" ones. If you widen it too much, you've got a cummerbund, not a belt. So why aren't you just wearing a chest rig?

example? Everything I have found is the padded piece for the belt, but then you still need to buy the inner cobra belt for another $50-$70.

Also, I just ordered an OWB G17 w/ Inforce light holster from HuckleBerry Tactical...they look to be pretty solid.

SOE cobra rigger’s belt with hsgi outer belt is GOAT

Alice is fucking garbage dude, the slim pants belt esque belts like in OPs image are million times better than ALICE

Why would you want to carry all this weight on your hips alone?

Blue alpha, condor stitching falls apart after oh a few months. I don't want anyone to repeat my past mistakes

HSGI and SET both make good ones.

SET is Snake Eater Tactical. Meme-y name but they make good shit IME.

Attached: 1552672853812.png (435x487, 299K)

Yeah pretty much just buy a Ronin belt. The inner belt is great by itself, and the outer belt will probably survive a nuclear explosion. The Asian dude behind the company is a cool high speed dude as well. Besides all his religious/spiritual shit.

WOW das CRINGEY!

I only build pistol belts, myself. If I intended to use a rifle I would have a chest rig or bandoleer or mag cases attached to backpack belt.

volund gearworks. spendy, but worth it.

Go away, Lovell.

Even if you have a chest rig, it's pretty normal to put a rifle mag on your belt, due to it being quicker to draw and insert into your rifle.

Here you go, PC with that belt.

Attached: john-lovell.png (623x651, 1.09M)

I pity the people who will never know the wonderful smell of a Ronin belt

Fuck you cringly [people going to war with the establishmnet controlled by the lgbt movement to normilize pedophelia and make cheap slave labor free and legal.

>he doesn't cut off the tags on everything he owns
What are you, gay?

>What are you, gay?
Yeah.

>I use the HSGI Slim grip multicam, with Esstac KYWIs, a BFG micro trauma kit with my own supplies and a UBL mid ride for my kydex holster

muh iphone shitcock brands eventually the conmen that sell you tards this crap will work their way back to selling you 1000$ harness lbes and you'll buy them because you are tards

>WOW das CRINGEY!
Its 10/cringe needs a doughnut bolder to work its way up to laughable

*Egypt

What’s a good padding? I want to get a BAG 1.5

>Not using a battle belt as a modern day LBV to hold all of your mags, IFAK, buttpack and canteens
Faggot

Attached: battle belt with suspenders.jpg (340x512, 70K)

this.

Attached: natolbv.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>3 mags
>cant lay prone worth a damn

cringe and faggot pilled.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

so i know you guys are gonna shit on me, but i didnt have the time to source parts, i wanted the belt asap. So i over paid for the Gcode assaulters system, which is 4 mag pouches, the belt plus the QD holster set up

I fucking love it, i like g codes quality and their qd system is tasty cakes.

Yes its over priced, but if you dont feel like being bothered for a belt kit, its a good choice.

tacticalholsters.com/product/the-assaulters-system/

Attached: ASSAULTER_A12_540x540.jpg (540x540, 179K)

Volund is great, but only have the regular cobra belts. 2 years of daily wear and only showing little wear on the belt itself.

>be fighting in shtf
>its actually like my fantasy, expend all ammo in a gunfight, be tired and sweaty but survive
>what this! guy jumps out and grabs me
>i know ill grab by knife!
>draw knife with right hand
>proceed to CUT MY FUCKING SELF WITH THE KARAMBIT HOOK AS I TRY TO UNSHEATH IT FROM LE MEME KYDEX

t. pog

this

>pull knife while being assaulted physically by a pack of wild niggers
>slice my own guts open because le meme knife looked cool

I was specifically talking about the tyr gunfighter but hell I'll check these out

Based

Attached: 1552757965717.jpg (623x713, 21K)

picture of all which will fall all over the place when said wearer has to do anything but attend a "training session" with one
of the tacticool instructor skooos.

Do you have a better solution?
>inb4 muh ALICE or carry in muh pockets

> so excited about scissors that he can't even access the limited ammunition available

The autism in this thread inspired me to buy an ALICE belt and suspenders and pouches for super cheap, because everyone talks mad shit about everyone else's expensive as fuck belts so why not just use basic bitch gear that works.

Tyr gunfighter, ronin task force or something like pic related. Pls help

It's a Colonel Blades NCO, not a karambit.

>2nd Bat Ranger with multiple combat tours
>gets criticized by gear queers on Jow Forums who can't notice the extra magazines he has on his belt for actually having trauma shears

because ALICE is dead for a reason

Seriously now I have no clue what to buy

A decent inner outer setup. I just got an odin mk3. I like it, but I do wish the outer was stiffer.

Odin is shit. Both inner and outer are flimsy as a wet tissue when compared to Tyr/Ronin. Save another $40 and get the Senshi if you want to try new belts.

Damn. Where would be a good place to sell the odin? I figured it was par for the course, being $100 and having good feedback from what I saw.

bruh just keep it and have fun!

Well my first thoughts were I was expecting it to be more stiff, but I assumed this was normal. If I could get a lot more stiffness out of a slightly pricier belt I would be tempted to do that.