IRA

Where my Irish flags at. Aesthetic as fuck

Attached: IRA-gunman-terrorist.jpg (615x409, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P8wgrZ6t5BA
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/punishment-attacks-in-north-rise-60-in-four-years-1.3424471
rte.ie/news/investigations-unit/2015/0322/688952-above-the-law-punishment-attacks-in-northern-ireland/
youtu.be/EQL_EQi3M3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Irish Catholic and hate balaclava wearers. Please fuck off OP

I had fun there

Attached: 20181116_102935.jpg (4032x1960, 1.66M)

Probably lost your spine with your balaclava. Boot licker

Irish American here, what the fuck happened? Why did Ireland become so cucked so fast? They have some gay Indian PM now and abortion is legal. God damnit Ireland. And it all happened within like two decades, it's insane.

Exactly what was the point of all that fighting over the English to let in Muslims which are 100 times worse.

>Probably lost your spine with your balaclava. Boot licker

Is that the boot of some drug dealig extortionist who just shot the knees of a kid? The only bootlicker here is you and your ilk. Craven scum just like the thugs you idolise in the PIRA and UVF

I KNOW! Shit, the English would have just imported them over anyway though. Makes no fucking sense to fight for fucking decades, no, fucking generations for freedom just to import trash to take over. Fucking INSANE! Explain it to me, seriously, make no sense.

Dublin happened. The rest of the country is trying to ignore it but basically stopped viewing the government as legitimate after the rigged abortion referendum.

youtu.be/P8wgrZ6t5BA

Cant cope with this much freedom so America had to import it

Ireland is a meme country, delete this thread and return all lands to the UK.

Attached: ulster.jpg (209x200, 15K)

>gay Indian PM now and abortion is legal.
Good. The irish arent human anyway.
RULE BRITANNIA

The people who the government owed money to said we could not be a democracy anymore and introduced a thing called a constitutional convention which is not elected but selected by corrupt and unaccountable private polling companies. The 'constitutional convention' decides we need the things the people who the government owe money to tell them we have to have. Like water tax, carbon tax, gay leaders and tax payer funded abortion. The entire media and state broadcasting company then pushes this agenda. It got so bad with the abortion referendum that most people just view the government as a kind of occupying colonial administration like a Grattan's parliament 2.0. Dublin was always an anti-Catholic shithole filed with prostitutes and the bastards of English anyway

I'm american. My fucking forefathers were turncoats against the crown. Fuck off I support anyone that will fight back against tyranny you bong

>I'm american. My fucking forefathers were turncoats against the crown. Fuck off I support anyone that will fight back against tyranny you bong

the pira and uvf WERE tyranny

Please provide proof

Mfw dad tells me stories of the time he met IRA members when studying abroad in Dublin and how he would go to bars and hang out with them and knowing that if I ever went it would never be like what he experienced

Attached: D93A0561-41F4-4C93-A3D0-B36068A2F8C9.jpg (749x737, 71K)

Go dig potatoes paddy. IF the English allow it.

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/punishment-attacks-in-north-rise-60-in-four-years-1.3424471

There has been a 60 per cent increase in such attacks over the past four years, according to the latest police figures obtained by the Guardian.

The PSNI chief constable, George Hamilton, said some close relatives of those who are about to be attacked are plying their children with alcohol or giving them powerful painkillers before “appointments” with the “punishment” gangs.

From 2013 to the end of last year, the number of shootings and assaults by republican and loyalist paramilitaries has increased dramatically.

Figures from the PSNI’s statistics branch show that in 2013 there were 64 such attacks. In 2017, the figure rose to 101 shootings and beatings.

The statistics also show that republicans appear more likely to use guns to shoot those inside their respective communities that they label as criminals or “antisocial elements”.

According to PSNI figures seen by the Guardian, of the 27 victims shot in this latest wave of paramilitary “punishment” attacks, dissident republican groups such as the New IRA or Continuity IRA have been responsible for shooting 24 of them.

Many of the victims are often beaten after being accused of criminal actions from drug dealing to car theft, without any form of legal representation or appeal.
(or if they did not pay extortion, which is also why a lot of places were bombed btw)

>71 KB JPGMfw dad tells me stories of the time he met IRA members when studying abroad in Dublin and how he would go to bars and hang out with them and knowing that if I ever went it would never be like what he experienced

You father God Bless him was a young easily duped burger tourist who got bullshitted to n a pub. It happens if you are young and gullible.

Then why aren't you guys out protesting like the French yellow jackets? The abortion thing, if you guys really are against it, should have been a tipping point. Even here where it's legal abortion clinics will get bombed, attacked and protested all the time with states trying to make it as restrictive as possible. It's in your damn blood to fight, fuck your government, over through it, we'll fucking ship you guys guns to go full Irish 1488.

rte.ie/news/investigations-unit/2015/0322/688952-above-the-law-punishment-attacks-in-northern-ireland/

Victims and their families have spoken out in the documentary about the impact of the attacks including living with serious injury and assaults, which led to murder and suicide.

The key findings from our analysis of the data for ‘Above the Law’ are:

- 4,336 punishment-style attacks were reported to the police in Northern Ireland from the beginning of 1990 to the end of October 2014. There were 2,476 assaults and 1,860 shootings.

- Almost 58% of the victims were Protestant, 42% Catholic and less than 1% categorised as ‘other’. ‘Other’ indicates either another religion or religion was unrecorded.

- 1,443 of the assaults and 1,080 shootings were carried out by loyalists. 1,033 assaults and 780 shootings were attributed to republicans.

- 2% of the attacks involved female victims. They were subjected to 93 assaults and three shootings.

- Half of all attacks took place in Belfast. The highest number of assaults were reported in West Belfast – 357. The highest number of shootings took place in North Belfast – 481 incidents.

That's what tyranny looks like by the way

Hello Fellow Western Citizen. I to am a citizen of the West Fair and True. I too have noticed that Muslims/Left Wing Politicians/Right Wing Politicians/Ukrainians are destroying our Country/Culture/Racial Heritage . I too think the only solution is immediate civil war against our government and the easing of sanctions on Russia, which is our Friend.

Irish mutts jog on

>the French yellow jackets
That's just a Russian social media scam. We do things our own way, if you knew Irish history you would know both passive resistance and the boycott were invented here

My aunt took a DNA test (I'm screwed by gubmet I know my brother took one as well) anyways my great great great... grandfather was a soldier in the britbong army. He then was injured bc of gruesome battle in the revolutionary war. He then turned informant for Washington ab British troop movements. Did this because Britbongs weren't paying enough whatever. I fucking hate the crown and any one that licks its boots

ní thiocfaidh do lá riamh

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (1280x768, 1K)

Dude pls give a link

Attached: 1552828473556m.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

>Hello Fellow Western Citizen. I to am a citizen of the West Fair and True. I too have noticed that Muslims/Left Wing Politicians/Right Wing Politicians/Ukrainians are destroying our Country/Culture/Racial Heritage . I too think the only solution is immediate civil war against our government and the easing of sanctions on Russia, which is our Friend.

Be nice I burgers, bongs, vatniks, chinks, mudslimes, krauts and frogs would stay the fuck out of our countries affairs but hey the US state department was funning pro abortion groups here for decades. Were we supposed to start murdering America tourists? As regards vatniks, fuck them. More gangster scum

Yes and Go to mass. The wearing of green refers to a sprig of shamrock which references St. Patricks use of it to explain the Trinity. Not wearing some army surplus and strutting around threatening to burn peoples houses if they don't pay protection.

I understand and like your message but please take an English lesson plz

The russians can't afford good trolls anymore.

Thinking that the British monarch is an authoritarian sectarian abomination akin to the Saudi rulers and thinking that the PIRA and UVF were murdering extorting criminal scum is not as mutually incompatible as you assume.

Whatever. Pog mo Peig

The first line he posted is a link to a source.

Dude you can fuck off britbong. I'm going to give you the courtesy of building an iron man. Brits cant dictate what other people do in another hemisphere. Even if it makes sense as a gobment. No taxation without representation you absolute goober

Ulster is for the English and every "Irish Nationalist" you see on here is just some Mutt LARPer trying to cling to some semblance of ancestry.

>Peig
Sayers?

Peig. The compulsory for decades school textbook used to teach Irish. It featured the adventures o a sour bitter illiterate and geriatric bullshitting peasant who lived in a rock in the Atlantic and delighted in the deaths of her own innumerable children as it broke up the boredom. Highpoint is stealing an apple pie by concealing it in her armpit. What unites southern Irish people is Catholicism just as what units the Scottish planters up north is Presbyterianism (which sadly is mainly focused on hating people who are not them) . Not some con job language made up by panicking anglo academics in 1890 so they could use it as social camoglage

Attached: untitled.png (177x285, 113K)

I am the most Irish person you could ever know. I dislike the Queen, the royal family, attend Mass on Sundays, love books and find the PIRA and UVF repugnant.

Attached: 1533218250837.jpg (1242x933, 217K)

the same, O look micilin og has fallen off the cliff again.

youtu.be/EQL_EQi3M3o

am the most Irish person you could ever know. I dislike the Queen, the royal family, attend Mass on Sundays, love books and find the PIRA and UVF repugnant.

You fucking English retard

I always find people who scream shit about being English to Irish people who don't like murderers dubious. I always think they are projecting a bit, like they know their great grandma was a whore in the liberties and some drunk British solider planed their bastard family line.

Good try britbong. American Scotch Irish posting here

In a sense the American settlers are the only ones that felt independance

>American Scotch Irish posting here
So not actually Irish at all but aspiring because its much better than what you find yourself to be? You can tell you Irish when you your parents, grandparents, their parents an so on back over 1000 years are, you know, born in Ireland. Unlike you.

Who the fuck would ever wanna be irish

You fucking wish you were irish

>In a sense the American settlers are the only ones that felt independance

7000 people died in the American war of independence. In 1798 between 25000 and 30000 people died in the United Irishmen rebellion and another 25000-50000 were deported to penal colonies. America did not matter that much to the bongs at the time of the US war of independence, Ireland did. In fact most of their troops were in India at the time of the US war of independence which was seen as far more valuable to them.

By the grace and glory of God of course.
>You fucking wish you were irish
Look

They're always after me lucky charms

Attached: 1550009433616.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Reminder, the PIRA aren't pro-gun, they're commies. Fucking Ireland makes the UK look like Texas.

Attached: 4996871588_cce8eac9fe_b.jpg (1024x683, 261K)

>Actually supporting this

Attached: qm9btok94t60tx6sy3kj.jpg (1120x748, 290K)

>By the grace and glory of God of course.

Attached: image-title2.jpg (1200x972, 145K)

the UVF/RHC/UFF etc and PIRA/INLA/IPLO/Stickies are scumbags that no matter how they propagandise will be remembered for the extorting, kidnapping, murdering, extorting criminal thugs they were.

Also true. The Paramilitaries were fucking monsters.

t. doesn’t understand how the t. meme is used

>Were we supposed to start murdering America tourists?
American here, please murder every plastic paddy, thanks.

>Fucking Ireland makes the UK look like Texas.

There are about 700,000 legal firearms in the UK with a population of 66 million. There are 230,000 legally owned firearms in the republic of Ireland with a population of 4.7 million.
Do the math. Of course there are a lot more illegal arms in Ireland as well largely dating from the period of mass gun running from 1910-1920. Most irish farmers own guns and the laws in the Republic on defending yourself with a gun are vastly different to the UK were you basically need a cock in your ass before you are allowed complain

I mean it was in their stated goals. They wanted to force the people of the north to be a part of a government which a majority of those people did not want to be a part of. Their stared goal was never better treatment for Catholics in the north, it was the abolition of the northern state entirely. That's pretty damn tyrannical.

>hyphenated americans larping
Actually end your life holy shit

>I mean it was in their stated goals. They wanted to force the people of the north to be a part of a government which a majority of those people did not want to be a part of. Their stared goal was never better treatment for Catholics in the north, it was the abolition of the northern state entirely. That's pretty damn tyrannical.

It was not either sides ulterior political motives. It was how the paramilitaries behaved. They were in the purest sense terrorists and it was their own communities they terrorised the most in order to control and profit from them. Drug running, extorting shops, builders, taxis firms, kidnappings (including cartel style torture and of course 'punishment beatings' a euphemism for removing the kneecaps of anyone who challenged their thuggery.)

Attached: OO.png (640x427, 5K)

In Ireland you need a license for Night Vision, surprisingly, totally unlicensed in Bongland.

>In Ireland you need a license for Night Vision, surprisingly, totally unlicensed in Bongland.

Incorrect. In fact they were even selling little 3x40 gen1s on special offer in liddel not long ago. Loads of people use them for rabbiting. When you declare your ifle with e.g a silencer and night vision you declare it with accessories so if you have a dedicated NVRS and a silencer you write it down on the firearms application and no shits are given, other night vision devices like monoculars, goggles, binos etc are completely unregulated as is thermal which is increasingly common Where do you get this shit from? Bottom line is Ireland is in practise far more gun friendly than the UK because percentage wise its far more rural. Far more of the population percentage wise own guns and live in the countryside (and are allowed use those guns to defend themselves) whereas most of the UK is composed of dystopian megacities where gun ownership or self defence is officially frowned apon. See

>There are about 700,000 legal firearms in the UK with a population of 66 million. There are 230,000 legally owned firearms in the republic of Ireland with a population of 4.7 million.Do the math. Of course there are a lot more illegal arms in Ireland as well largely dating from the period of mass gun running from 1910-1920. Most irish farmers own guns and the laws in the Republic on defending yourself with a gun are vastly different to the UK were you basically need a cock in your ass before you are allowed complain

>liddel
A discount supermarket....