This is like your only chance Calicucks...

This is like your only chance Calicucks, If you aren't FLOODING California FLOODING it with standard capacity magazines then you deserve the boot you live under

Attached: 1501976820168.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns
jesticearms.com/Mags/Mags-AR15-AR10/Magpul-D60-60rd-PMAG-Drum-Magazine-BLK
botach.com/magpul-pmag-d-60-ar-m4-5-56mm-60rd-magazines/
ammoland.com/2019/03/california-ban-on-normal-gun-magazines-struck-down-sales-of-mags-resume/#ixzz5jpOCkFaS
ammoland.com/2019/03/california-ban-on-normal-gun-magazines-struck-down-sales-of-mags-resume/#axzz5jpOA8HUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont worry bro I ordered as many as I could afford

;_;
All the cz 75 variant and hi usp 9mm mags were sold out by the time I got done ordering ar and ak mags from palmetto
>tfw got the game console and no games for Christmas

Literally just ordered a shitload of glock mags. I'm gonna order ar15 and ak mags next

Same.

Honestly I hate when shit like this causes panic buying but for California it is necessary. We need the state flooded with mags

you should have bout more, uncle Sam wans you to go into debt

Basado

fucking right on

Attached: 1521038017303.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

If you don't get at least 100 mags you are a pussy

a d-60 costs like the same as 12 more useful standard 30 rounders... choosing which is hard as fuck

Buy some of both.

i would go with the 30s.

I literally bought fifteen 30-round Mini-14 mags. I don't care if they're $50 each. Freedom isn't free.

I bought 20-30rnd ar mags, I don't even have a complete AR for california.
I already have 20+ AK just from buying from fuckers willing to send them to me from out of state and a few i just drilled out the rivets from CA legal shit.

30 round mags all the way, the d60 is sweet and all, but you're gonna hate yourself if that's all you have to shoot for standard mags when you start realize you could've filled a full load out and then some with magazines for that price.

If you don't put in your $1.05, who will.

Same

chip in*

I just have to sit back and hope this lasts at least until payday. I have car insurance fuckery that I'm still sorting out, as well as other bills that need to be paid. But while I'm here, how do Magpul's most recent AK pmags rate? Reading the description on their site makes it seem like they're more or less the same as a Circle 10.

I ordered everything I can't just find in my foot well after a car trip.

Without video evidence or receipt can you prove when an un-serialized piece of hardware was brought into California? If not, this is a non issue.

Anyone take their standard mags to a range yet? I’m planning on taking them tomorrow, what’s the worst that can happen.

Online purchases always leave a trail.

Pmags and other modern mags were introduced after the ten-round limit

I ordered fifty or so mags, plus a bunch of belt links for guns I don't own yet.

got ruger 10/22 mags
doing my poorfag part

Nothing stopped you from repairing a USGI mag into a Pmag.

Already received 5. 12 more already shipped. 10 currently sitting waiting to ship (mailing label printed).

43 more on order at other vendors.

Stop fucking around and open a new line of credit ASAP

Like my post and I'll make sure to get so many mags that they double in price for the rest of the country.

:)

I'm dieing to find a vendor with some D-60s. Been searching all weekend.

For every like I get, I will order a magazine and send it out to someone who provides their email address. I'll cap out at 60 likes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 12.58.31 AM.png (1680x1050, 373K)

It's not panic buying, it's jubilation buying

I haven't found any that were in stock from places I've ordered. Same as Five-Seven magazines. I did manage to find some 32 round XD magazines and they're currently waiting to ship.

I bought a bunch of mags for guns I don't even have LOL

x8 30rd steel AR
x6 30rd steel AK
x3 20rd steel FAL
x1 8rd shield 9mm (actually have this one)

Attached: 1549935225916.png (500x500, 126K)

I did the same. I've got 15 AR-10 mags coming. I've got 5 M1A, 5 FAL, and 5 Mini-14 as well. Don't own any of them.

doing gods work❤️

why arent out of state bros helping out and selling without too much of a profit? if i was the NRA i woudl have organized groups of membesr in each state to be designated "ship to" addresses and have people place orders through them just paying shipping and maybe a tip for the new postage. if i lived out of california i would happily do this for community service.

thats the problem with teh right, everyone is lazy as fuck and people with resources are so fucking disorganized and boomer that they cant even create a god damn website let alone a meme-drop of millions of mags into california. the left will win in america because the right has absolutely no activism skills whatsoever

Attached: 1553908898348.jpg (375x500, 41K)

its both. panicked jubilation, because we arent even sure the california authorities wont appeal for an emergency stay on the judges order and kick the case over to a commie activist judge in the higher 9th circus

i dont trust giving my address to anons on Jow Forums but i will give you a like and hope you are legit and give a calicuck a mag. maybe send it to xavier becerra lmao

11-05-33

>arent even sure the California authorities wont appeal for an emergency stay
Uh, no, we're pretty fucking sure of that one. Just a matter of how long it takes the 9th Circuit to process the stay.

I already have plenty of 20s and 30s and a few G17s but I want a D-60 or two for the extra 'fuck you CA' feelings. None of the shops who are shipping seem to have them though.

I just bought an M249 belt too this is GREAT

Almost bought the DShK belt but that's too expensive for the meme and I can't get the ammo here anyway

Attached: 2019-03-31_2317.png (1288x796, 237K)

Pmags are no longer illegal in CA. You drove them across the AZ/CA border on Mar 29.

Does this mag availability mean i can buy a pistol that actually carries a decent amount mainly pic related?

Attached: IMG_4257.jpg (550x550, 21K)

Pistol roster is still in effect, and last I checked there's no Steyr pistols on it. Though you could get an on roster pistol and order standard cap mags for it now.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

jesticearms.com/Mags/Mags-AR15-AR10/Magpul-D60-60rd-PMAG-Drum-Magazine-BLK

Looks like they came back into stock. They've already shipped an earlier order of mine so they're good to go.

well im sure you are right but they also have to weigh the risks of this going to the supreme court. if this goes all the way up to the supreme court californias mag ban along with a host of other laws like the assault weapon ban and "safe handgun roster" backdoor-ban could be federally overturned. so they are probably weight the risks

It's not the risk of the supreme court they're worried about the stay. What they'll do is request a stay while they prepare to file an appeal. They'll then decide if they want to actually file an appeal or not. Either way, they're filing for a stay first thing Monday morning.

it doestn matter, you dont have to prove shit. you legally acquired them over the weekend of march 29th when it was legal to do so.

right now as of march 29 the entire magazine ban penal code is invalid and struck down as unconstitutional. so you acquired all your modern standard cap mags sometime this weekend, get it?

Your browser must have that page archived. they are out of stock. Thanks for the try user.

Monday is a CA holiday. Tuesday unless they pull some fuckery.

no, totally different law. long answer: yes, if you buy it from a private party who sells it to you via ppt. that person would have either been exempt from the handgun roster ban or just moved or bought it from someone who moved or inehrited from out of state

Have you considered trying (((Botach)))? Their site doesn't have automatic ban state order refusal, but they haven't said anything about shipping to CA, so they might cancel Monday.

botach.com/magpul-pmag-d-60-ar-m4-5-56mm-60rd-magazines/

get the mags for anything you might ever buy now. this might be your only chance to get mags for a while. or risk breaking the law in the future using your out of state connections, and claim you acquired them over this weekend. we will have to wait and see what happens. the california DOJ might appeal, they might not.

hint: botach has them and will ship youre welcome

yes and no. this is a federal court issue and federal courts are open monday. law enforcement like DOJ and the attorney general can work overtime on holidays and weekends as well as enjoy raping the taxpayer for it. you dont think xavier becerra will be in his office tomorrow, charging double overtime to us taxpayers while he drafts his appeal for federal court submission? the democrats had no problem wasting 2 million in taxpayer dollasr for the bob mueller probe. he got rich off his partisan fabricated witch hunt, happily charging overtime galore for total bullshit he knew was bullshit.

Attached: a8kaca77ac2uqpqidjfd.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

>botach... will ship

Where'd they announce that?

>botach has them and will ship
gr8b8m8

if you dont know wtf is going on stop acting like a condescending idiot

Read more: ammoland.com/2019/03/california-ban-on-normal-gun-magazines-struck-down-sales-of-mags-resume/#ixzz5jpOCkFaS
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Some online retailers like Botach have already started processing orders for the once-banned magazines to the residents of the Golden State.

ammoland.com/2019/03/california-ban-on-normal-gun-magazines-struck-down-sales-of-mags-resume/#axzz5jpOA8HUk

get outta the way, we dont have time for cucks like you