Is it time to join? Make your argument

Is it time to join? Make your argument.

Attached: 180px-National_Rifle_Association.svg.png (180x180, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/28/trump-says-take-guns-first-and-worry-due-process-second-white-house-gun-meeting/381145002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you don't, ((they)) will win.

Attached: 1528251894760.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

This. The NRA is far from perfect, but they are every grabber's Emmanuel Goldstein. Ideological purity spiraling will do us no good, they have the weight we need.
>t. NRA and GOA member

give your money to GOA instead.. they are not a lobby.

M-MUH NRA, WHAT A KIKED ORGANIZATION
THEY DONT EVEN FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY

WHY DON'T THEY FIGHT THE BUMPSTOCK BAN, THE NFA, THE MACHINE GUN BAN???

t.leaf

Attached: 1526083450842.jpg (970x545, 96K)

From what I've read, coming from an article written by someone who ran to be voted into the board of directors, there is a schism between those that want to compromise and not rock the boat and those that want to go full SHALL and fight every scrap of gun legislation.

Having more people who are of the latter could tip the scales and force the former to get in line, or lose their positions.

All that is true, but they're an organization without unlimited resources and they have an obligation to allocate their resources wisely to fight where it makes sense.

The CA thing is probably the biggest pro-2A development since the rise of Constitutional Carry which we can also thank the NRA. I dunno. Bump stocks, yes, it's a shame they gave ground to (((them)). That's the question here.

>they have an obligation to allocate their resources wisely to fight where it makes sense.
ok, but have they ever said "we will fight against the machine gun ban once we have the right amount of resources"? or even "we are 100% against the machine gun ban"?

If they had enough members, maybe.

oy vey! here comes the merchant's misinformation.

Join them if you want to. No one's gonna stop you.
I belong 6 other gun rights orgs, and I am always open to joining another. IMO, the NRA is a bunch of selfserving pricks who could care less about your rights while they laugh and compare each other's holland and holland shotguns while they're pheasant hunting on a private game preserve... but they're usually more help than hindrance. Usually. Sometimes they're perfectly ready/willing to throw us under the bus. So you do you senpai, but I don't recommend putting all your support behind one organization that's large but unreliable.

The NRA is not quite as bad as establishment Republicucks when it comes to failing to represent their base.. but they're close.

Personally I have no need of Neville Chamberlains. Appeasement has gotten us nowhere, and until the NRA pulls it's head out of it's millionaire fudd ass I'm done with them.

>>t. former NRA member, current member of:
>>Firearms Policy Coalition
>>Second Amendment Foundation
>>Gun Owners of America
>>Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
>>My local state version of Gun Owners of America
>>American Suppressor Association

>>inb4 sharblu/discord tranny/russian agent. Just still mad as hell and I don't forgive betrayal.

You raise an interesting point. If true please provide details/sauce. I'd be willing to fund/support a revolt from within the NRA to unseat those traitorous fudds who would sell the rest of us down the river. In fact I'd bet you most gun owners who are disgusted with the NRA (and hoo boy, there are a LOT of us) would be on board with that plan. From where I'm sitting it looks like a seat on the board of directors requires a lot of money and is pretty much reserved for rich, fat old fudds.

NRA only cares about baseline gun rights and making gun companies happy.

fuck 'enemy of my enemy', the NRA is just another crooked political lobbying group

The NRA are the Allies to the Democrats Hitler. They just want appeasement short of outright total gun ban. They're not 2A activists. Fuck them.

They're actually more or less okay with the NFA and the MG registry being closed. There are a lot of rich fudds and gun collectors who *like* that there is a money barrier to prevent ordinary joes from getting FA guns, and then there are people like Ian from FW who have outright said they like the European gun ownership model (highly regulated, only upstanding citizens with money to deal with the financial hurdles get anything beyond bolt action 22's and break action shotty's)
People who own NFA MG's are *not* in favor of it's repeal. Alex C. from TFB springs to mind. "nuuu I'll lose so much money that I've sunk into these artificially price inflated guns"

So yeah. I would love for the NRA to go full SHALL. If anyone has a plan to make that happen I'm open to it.

>Is it time to join? Make your argument.

YES. The single biggest factor (not the constitution) behind gun ownership in the USA not being in the sorry state it is in Europe. Proof that big business and bribing politicians works.

GOA is better, but their gay emails they spam me with are just as cringe as the NRA's

>Ian from FW
A complete fucking faggot
>said they like the European gun ownership model (highly regulated, only upstanding citizens with money to deal with the financial hurdles get anything beyond bolt action 22's and break action shotty's)
Nice for home to sit there with gunz he would never get on that basis what with being a penny begging youtuber and hanging out with a satanist

>Proof that big business and bribing politicians works.

if you support then NRA knowing full well that they bribe people, you are not longer allowed to complain about corruption.

I'm already a member, but that's because I joined all of the 'gun rights' groups. NRA, GOA, NAGR, SAF, and ASA. Also the range I am a member of requires you to be an NRA member because they use the NRA insurance coverage.

It makes liberals seeth and sometimes they fund court cases that's good enough for me.

Look at how far the NRA's reputation has declined over the past decade. Why would I give them money to piss away on some stupid culture war instead of fighting for gun rights?

This guy gets it. They care more about the gun industry's profit margins than anything else. Dozens of other non-lobby organizations that do a better job.

The NRA literally supports gun confiscation laws. So does Trump.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/28/trump-says-take-guns-first-and-worry-due-process-second-white-house-gun-meeting/381145002/

Why are you posting a year old article when he's rescinded that position and has promised to veto that very confiscation bill through congress? What do you gain from lying?

>that's good enough for me.
The fact that the NRA's lip service is good enough for you is exactly the reason why our side is losing. We need a gun rights organization with BALLS, goddamnit!

>he's rescinded that position
So you admit that he's a flip-flopper.
>and has promised
Why would you take a flip-flopper's promises seriously?

>They're actually more or less okay with the NFA and the MG registry being closed.
This 1000x
Those faggots that are sitting on a shoebox full of transferable $13K lightning links would be pissed to see it become worth a fair market value of $15 each

It would be stupid to go full force on everything. Push back, making continuous progress.
Going full tilt at the NFA would be as stupid as, and get as few results as, Arnie going after the CNA before he had built any network of support at all.

Fuck you, false flagging shill.

Why was Arnie beating up nursing assistants?

>Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
Not so fast Shlomo, you’ll go to the oven too

So do you advocate we vote for the Democrat next time?

California Nurses Association.
Their union.

>flip flopper
Don't trust politicos fren, but that term is meaningless.

As just another gun owner who owns many M-16s and glocks isn't it time we abolish the NRA and enact common sense gun laws to keep us safe.

Huh. He disappeared. Imagine that.

Still the biggest gun interest group. They're obviously not the best but clearly enough people and money can actually cause change. Besides, the boomer fudds will eventually die off and all who will remain will be non-compromise zoomers.

How much does the NRA pay you to shill for them? Or do you do it for free? the overall opinion on this thread is that the NRA is deeply flawed and should be supported until it can be replaced or reformed. Your efforts are wasted.

>>No requirement that you have to be Jewish (I'm very much a Christian goy)
>>hearty keks as kike gungrabbers are met by jewish gun nuts
It's a cheap membership that makes me laugh as I think of them fighting for 2nd Amendment advocacy in their synagogues, and they're a nice piece of token shielding. Having an actual Jew tell a gungrabber to their face that they're trying to set up another holocaust is good optics.

Lining people up against the wall based on race is dumb user. Ideology is the most important aspect.

millennial's joining the NRA make it more and more radical and less compromising with every member, the NRA has a fudd problem more then anything, that can be fixed.

>the NRA has a right-wing problem more then anything, that can be fixed

corrected for accuracy

> He's a flip-flopper
Oh no, he changes his mind when he's wrong. That's so not human of him.

But a lobby is exactly what we need.

I agree, how do we get leftist gun owners to speak out?

Gun grabbers are doing everything possible to divide and conquer the NRA and clearly from this thread it's working. There is no stronger political lobby in the world than the NRA. It's the reason why we didn't all lose our ARs after 25 upper white class kids were killed in their elementary school. It's the reason why California does not have a mag capacity limit. Donate to the NRA and GOA you cheap fucks.

My bumpstock agrees

I'm not joining till lapierre and Cox are gone. With them at the helm they just show up when there's a 2a crisis, say "hey guiz we need money to fight this crisis" do a bunch of fundraising ntuen fuck off

For what its worth.
Im a lifetime member of the NRA and a few other gun advocate associations. I feel like the NRA wastes SO much fucking money soamming mailboxes. They might do more, im really not certian, bit they certainly waste a lot money

Attached: 338EB73C-CC3B-4582-84F7-22082E7F3286.png (500x581, 171K)

Already giving my shekels to the GOA, you see voting for Republicans is merely choosing the Second Amendment's death by a thousand cuts. The battle for our rights is ultimately and lastingly in the courts

The machine gun ban is something that wont ever get overturned unless the NFA gets repealed and the registry is opened again.

They would probably still be very expensive. Maybe not the 30k people want but still expensive enough

>compliance
>after zero arrests have been made for any of the thousands of bump fire stocks not surrendered despite being reclassified as the same crime
>this being only a couple months after the coat hanger mod came to surface