NYT is at it again

archive.is/6zPiB
>tl;dr a hipoont fires bigger bullets than a Saturday Night Special and that's bad
Are they going for caliber restrictions next?

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-233354_Firefox.jpg (720x192, 32K)

Why are people turfing for NYT on Jow Forums?

(((We))) only want common sense gun safety and that means banning the rounds that kill the most people like 9mm and 45ACP.

>ban all bullets above .22LR because they are bigger
>.22LR is now the biggest bullet
>ban that too because it's much bigger than other bullets

No it's because 40 cal police trade-ins are cheap as fuck. That's literally all it is.

kek

Attached: 9mm btfo.png (650x129, 7K)

556 wins again

Attached: 1550083865705.jpg (474x473, 25K)

Fun Fact of the Day:

Back in the 70's the New York Times pushed hard to get the small caliber guns they're now advocating banned. They called them saturday night specials and said no one needed one and only criminals would need something cheap and low powered.

At what

I'd say the cock sucking competition but we got OP.

M193 will fuck your shit up bruh

But .40 is doing (slightly) worse than 9mm.

Attached: from the article.png (591x544, 29K)

>by (((Margot Sanger-Katz)))
>and ???QUOCTRUNG BUI???

What the fuck kinda name is that? Quoctrung? Are they really just having Pleiadian overlords write their propaganda with no middleman now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-181031~2.png (777x720, 514K)

>Are they going for caliber restrictions next?
They're going for anything and everything they can get, OP, and under any pretext. Always have been, always will. Half the country is mentally ill and they won't shut up and they won't back off.... and not merely with regards to firearms.

Wait, there were more shootings with .45s than there were .40s?

42snappy4homie🙁

> Half the country is mentally ill and they won't shut up and they won't back off
The best part is this statement works, whichever side of an argument you're on.

Is .45 not out of a polymer gun? I've shot .45 twice in my life and they were both heavy fucking race guns.

Actually cutting ammo would be a genius way to fuck over the population if you really wanted to oppress them.
Who ready for reloading to become a federal crime?

Attached: 1553729971301.png (457x234, 15K)

vietnamese

Yeah, they're basically identical out of similar guns.

But .40 has a reputation for being "snappy", while .45 is "more of a push", no matter what physics says. Probably because .40 is usually in polymer guns, and even when you put .45 in a polymer gun, it usually has a heavier slide and a longer stroke.

But you put them both in a 1911 (same weight slide, same stroke), and most people are surprised at how similar they feel.

Don't worry lads California is ahead of the curve once again. The same judge that struct down our mag ban is also on the lawsuit over our online ammo sale ban and background checks to buy ammo. Accelerationism works

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Accelerationism works

Come again senpai? How does this have anything to do with accelerationism?

You astounding newfag

I guess the connection is that if you put shit-tier laws on the books earlier, public/constitutional backlash will BTFO them earlier and remove them from the roster of possible new antifun laws

Quick, shoop those articles next to OP's article

I wouldn't have that much faith in public officials, friendo.

Not speaking for myself, just trying to make sense of what said

theyre going to have a lot of mad boomers on their hands if they try to ban bubbas durr rifle and 1911

What the fuck are boomers going to do?

Wtf bros you told me 9mm just bounces off of stuff and tucks children into bed at night

Cry about it and then proudly salute the flag before donating their monthly allowance to Israel.