Are SCP Field Agents Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ShfODnvns

youtube.com/watch?v=bICJsHUCVOU

Attached: SCP First Contact.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpc-wiki.net/
scp-wiki.net/task-forces
rpc-wiki.net/rpc-013
youtube.com/watch?v=qyCn365Hlq4
scp-wiki.net/recording-stuff-or-whatever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The agents? Yes
The site? Fuck no?

Man, I used to like SCP, too. I guess now it's just a lesson in community storytelling: don't do it. Since SCP just sort of devolved into a massive game of one-upsmanship and every irritatingly unfunny in-jokes.

bump

i would say they are pretty Jow Forums

Very true, the current series is almost all unfunny joke SCP’s, or literal 8 year old’s dogshit

The MTFs are pretty Jow Forums, though has it been decided what their uniform and kit is like?

autist here,
I read the first thousand plus however many extras bouncing around and can confirm the articles turned to utter shit once the leddit crowd thought it was cool to write bullshit

There were some really creepy, fascinating, insightful, and thought provoking ones in there that were clearly written in the early days but now it's just hundreds of iterations of the "programmers creation" creepy pasta
>oh look, yet another computer that doesn't need to be plugged into power and is running some sort of simulation

Or the fact that every SCP after series 2 is:
>a very obvious self insert
>the apocalypse waiting to happen
>the actual apocalypse with less than a decade or two left
>shitting on the lore/older, better SCPs
It’s all so tiresome

you've inspired me

Attached: shit.png (1746x974, 234K)

What happened to site 13? Is one of the better long ones.

fuck off back to /v/, underage faggot.

It hasn't ever been k. It's run by trannies and gays now, BTW.

MTF's are pretty cool

Male to females?

In principle yes, since its literally this generations Delta Green; but in practice no, because its all ridiculous tranny fanfic garbage with no grounding or consistency. OOOOH duh super spooky photo-negative sonic recolor that only moves when you aren't looking and has already killed like 500 of our operatives, be afraid! Lame and derivative.

You will never get to fuck an scp

Attached: 1517127572826.png (1748x2480, 2.94M)

shit drawing, there are way better ones of 1471A

Your not wrong but i aint risking the ban for the one i have in mind

Saved, this is excellent. God I hate series 3 and on. How did something become so garbage?

Isn't there a spiritual successor to SCP under a different name out there?

RCP, but obviously it's not as popular because 'muh nazis' and 'chan culture'.

It really did go to shit after the first thousand. Honestly I don't know why /x/ let a bunch of cunts take over.

Pretty much only modern series that i have somewhat enjoyed is antimemetics hub. Not perfect, but its enjoyable. Mostly because its for all intents and purposes standalone, with very little crosscontamination with rest of shitflood.

rpc-wiki.net/

What's RCP. the only thing I'm finding is Real clear politics

Lold at "Super Keter"

>Delta Green
Aw shit my nigga, that's my favorite TTRPG

Attached: 1550476848867.jpg (2964x1971, 2.74M)

Attached: 1528540429677.png (1280x1738, 1.62M)

Attached: 1528539917980_0.jpg (604x290, 39K)

Don't let the higher up spoil our fun

Attached: 1544646400319.jpg (1080x1075, 112K)

Why must they do this?

Attached: 1527907821580.png (190x149, 56K)

Attached: 1528540500134.png (1280x1738, 2.9M)

Yeah, the kids this obsessive about tumblr creepypastas turned out to be weird, who knew?

You know what, it's shit like this that pisses me off about them. Why can't they do their own spin and leave the OC as is?

Nigga SCP started on /x/ not tardlr.

And when all the LGBT fags joined and ruined it

Gun powder was invented by the chinese, but none of my guns are chinese

Attached: IMG_1939.jpg (720x811, 119K)

scp-wiki.net/task-forces
Jow Forums as fuck

Attached: IMG_1933.jpg (586x1046, 112K)

Does anybody have any real life examples of a combat NBC suit which these guys seem to be wearing?

everything goes to shit after it gets more attention

very Jow Forums.

Attached: 1tj04dkte8511.jpg (923x865, 119K)

Well the home page is dogshit but the pages themselves are pretty good

Hory shed what game is this

Some of these are pretty good, but it seems to still be waiting to really take off tbqh. Still far superior to new SCP.

Attached: Vault Boy Thumbs Up.jpg (600x410, 116K)

SCP is shit nowadays. I'm sure we can make a better, more Jow Forums one.

The SCPs started writing the articles.

honestly,since SCP came from /x/, I always assumed it was some schizo tranny bullshit but this RCP sounds interesting
Also, Delta Green is just a more Cthulhu-themed SCP, but better in every way, check that shit out, you tumblr niggers, I know you're here

Attached: flying squid in vietnam.jpg (894x671, 79K)

This is pretty badass, if only there was more material on MTFs that aren’t trannies larping as operators, only we can do that. That’s the whole point of Jow Forums‘s existence

Fuck anons, I used to love the SCP-verse before the tumblr nigs invaded. I imagined operators with colt 727s and PASGT gear taking on lovecraftian horrors.

Attached: 65432123995.png (661x372, 612K)

They are

And here's something you lot might like

rpc-wiki.net/rpc-013

>mfw they go underwater
inb4 silt out

Attached: 1447328793439.jpg (1280x1110, 238K)

>There were some really creepy, fascinating, insightful, and thought provoking ones in there that were clearly written in the early days
what are your favorites?

What?

Attached: 617D75BE-D415-429A-A9FB-0CBADC1D794B.jpg (574x1024, 89K)

have you heard of SCP-1111

Attached: 1553627587257.jpg (508x566, 27K)

Is that the rape one?

naw its a dude who got hung and his white dog

It's really depressing being in a position to see the first couple series be made then watch the sharp decline during the third series. I just couldn't handle seeing another "super duper powerful human/object/geographical area be impervious to literally everything, have an IQ of 99999, kill 6 million SCP personnel before being contained (and only just barely), have huge portions of it's [redacted] be [redacted] therefore killing any attempt at backstory for the sake of "mysteriousness", totally not be an OC donutsteel, and have numerous references to scientist OCs that only serve to perpetuate the never ending circlejerk the authors and mods are in". When the facebook page for the SCP foundation (that was always in character IIRC) changed its logo in support of gay rights I knew something was wrong, and they were trying to be something more than just a source of cool and spooky stories.🐸

Attached: 1541571738205d.jpg (1280x591, 184K)

I'm probably just autistic but I think takes too much baggage from the other wiki with it. I get that it's basically just alt-Foundation by design, but I sometimes even see them use SCP wiki terminology in articles sometimes like talking about D-Class instead of CSD's. It's also supposed to be more research oriented than the Foundation, but there's rarely any mention of ongoing study even in articles that would benefit from it, and when there is it usually begins and ends with "how do we simplify containment?"

>All those gas masks
>That USS vibe
oof, my peepee

Attached: 1540530376739.jpg (800x1000, 85K)

Maybe 8 years ago before they finished raping every last entry that wasn't shit

How does one accurately recreate this set up? One setup for each of you can

Attached: 782E2EDC-B31E-469E-B89B-001730A074D7.jpg (1016x1024, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qyCn365Hlq4
Operation Nimrod. Essentially SAS going "Fuck it we'll do it live."

Attached: Why don't you.png (429x168, 56K)

Also I'm sad that SCP went to shit. I always thought about making one but always felt it wouldn't be good enough. Ironic looking back

I really like the idea, but a lot of the SCPs are bad.

At least they delete the actually horrific. However, if all of the shit ones were removed, we’d probably still be at series 3

You know there was a story written in 2011-2013 by an author on the site that basically criticized the entire fucking writing process like that. Seems like they never listened.

scp-wiki.net/recording-stuff-or-whatever

they weren't NBC suits, just coveralls and gas masks

>how did it become garbage
Simple, no established rules and filter for new writer
Also people already ran out of ideas once series 2 is reached

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1280, 68K)

Being taken over by a clique of retards who don't 'get' why the thing is good, but are desperate to be part of it and control it, seems to be standard trajectory for anything fun on the internet.
If you think SPC's fate sucks, try looking at TvTropes some time. What started as a useful encyclopedia of real screenwriting jargon is now a never ending swamp of inane tivia bullshit made up by losers who just HAVE to create a new trope based on some quote from an obscure podcast or list every single anime that has ever had an instance of a trope, not matter how irrelevant.

I'm just glad that they haven't come for imfdb... yet.

I always thought the most basic items in scp were the coolest. Like the drink machine that made anything you wanted. A revolver that when a single round is loaded in the cylinder and span it always lands on that round and is able to fire, even if you stop it, for instance. Or a camera that always crops some dude in the background, but it always looks off and clearly photoshopped in. Weird but not necessarily world changing items. Simple curiosities.

Everyone thought that they were the coolest, which is why half the best regarded ones are shit like that and the original 1000 run is full of them. Unfortunately, the outsiders who gravitated to the site and took over prefer shit to be EPIC and OVER 9000 (especially if you name drop Dr Bright), so the tone of the last couple of thousand is mostly doomsdays, format gimmicks and references/politics, with a good helping of circle jerking.

Absolutely based, why was this ignored

GTA5

I think SCP started to get shit once the OP scp's started rolling i, like i read about this "deer god" SCP that is literally god and survive unscatched being bombarded by artillery of combined US military for 3 days and require the full evacuation of Los Angeles. This SCP later can only be contained by non stop 24/7 rituals that includes the sacrifices of 10 babies each day. Even reading it can gives you an headache. Not only that they also write bunch of bullshit organization with one (GOC) is actually the UN and the enemy of SCP foundation for no reason, eventhough the LORE clearly implied that SCP foundation initself was a major international organization that supersedes any known nation on earth and is superior to UN countries due to their job and purpose. Furthermore there is also problem with the self insert OC's and "quirky" characters that is very cringy and out of places that i wont be hassle in explaining

The point is, these faggots didnt realize that what makes the SCP's cool in the first place. You see, when you looked at the first series SCP writing the thing that you notices is that it was more of their "weird" and "creepy" yet still believable (to a degree) nature thats makes them interesting. In addition, another thing that makes SCP good is it was implied that organization is exist in our world. Things like SCP-173 and scp-682 writing have those style that made them look like things the government tried to hide from us. The organization itself was also very mysterious in nature that mirrors organization like CIA and FBI with their documents have the [redacted] parts in naming sensitive individual and places instead of current scp style that have tons of uncensored real names and OC's making the purpose of redaction useless.

Lel

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-113933_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 741K)

Kojimmy could make a great SCP game.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-Screen-5.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Parts of the MG games already were.

Sometimes the unstoppable ones could make for great reads. I remember reading this one about a doorway that leads to an alrernate dimension. There were multiple security clearances for the SCP, and each one revealed more and more information, about the ritual sacrifice and chant performed every week I think it was, and more and more details are revealed. Up until the final O-5 clearance where the final twist is shown, that the door is actually a gateway to the prison of an unknown destroyer of worlds, lost to time, defeated long ago by the ancient great civilizations. The ritual was a placebo to give the staff some semblance of control over it, despite it having no effect and just being a combination of many different “rituals”. But now the 7 pillars that kept it trap have all broken except one, which is determined to break in the next 20 years.
That was a good one I thought, until I started reading some of the later ones, and realized that there’s hundreds of these doomsday SCPs

I'm confused about SCP - I've gone to the website but I only see the articles for the anomalies. Is the stuff about the Foundation itself buried in those reports or is there some other repository?

There are fanfics and stories about characters in the foundation, and the odd SCP way more about the Foundation than any actual SCP, but usually it's about reading between the lines in reports.

Doesn't help that the vast majority of active members of the forum are fart-sniffing troglodytes who reee at any article that doesn't 100% suit their tastes

That and you can tell what they learned in middle school science class that day, when they suddenly become an expert on meteorology and write an article about a keter cirrostratus cloud that kills people

and the larpers are even more toxic

That's the Seinfeld effect, nigga. That one set the standard and there were so many copies of it afterwards that it ends up sucking by association.
It's on another level that one time they added an extra clearance just to turn the rape one into "nah we're just joking, all this is just to make the researchers uncomfortable because their belief is what makes it work (even though we select for people who don't give a shit)". Fucking pleb horseshit edit by edit until one of the shining standards of how to use ambiguity well until we reached "nah we definitely rape the child(But not really)"

The larpers? I haven’t experience that, I rarely go on the forums. I don’t imagine a bit of larp to be a bad thing, seeing agent —— might make it more believable to some normie passing through lmao. Also I would imagine it would keep standards higher since they’re “in character”

Wait which one was the rape one? The seven seals?

213-7 I think the number is.

The one with Procedure 110-Montauk

That one? Was it actually rape? I used to like that one because of the feeling of desperately trying to prevent the apocolypse. But it was always really vague what the actual procedure was, I assumed it was some memetic shit. Was it edited or did I not read into it further?

Heavily implied but not outright stated rape. It got some Invisible text hinting that the Foundation was purposefully continuing with 110-Montauk unnecessarily for their own purposes and some really dark shit that got edited out I believe? I don't know, a lot of the really popular articles like that one have gone through loads of revisions.

>tons of sexy chicks operator and scientist
>borderline anime-ish characters (both the foundation teams and some human like creature)
>more cringy dialogue
>jap "comedy"
Not sure if want....

Pretty funny seeing this video blend a bunch of smaller areas from GTA 5 together via editing, but then again it kind of breaks the immersion having played the game.

I read one not too long ago about how the 7th born child was actually SCP-999, which wouldn’t be a bad twist, though idk now considering it’s actually rape or whatever the fucking edit is today. Damn that sucks, I kinda liked that one because of how vague it was

I tried to be a part of the community when i found scp shit years ago and got tired of arguing with people on stupid shit like explaining the different between meters squared and meters cubed, and not every single scp needs to be a scary keter monster and that making every new scp an intangible idea/math problem/code is equally as dumb.

idk about now but back then the larpers were in full swing and shitposting on par with yahoo answers having full threads entirely in character. I remember one post being something like "I couldn't sleep last night and I went back to the office and had a discussion with 682 and I think we can convince him to join us"

the whole scarlet king arc started off interesting and devolved immediately into airport bookshop monster erotica

Wait that kind of larp? Oh shit I was thinking more along the lines of talking like normal humans but with “policing” if that makes sense. Like say someone posts their shitty SCP on the forums and people would reply in character, correcting the mistakes and explained why certain things wouldn’t work, while being sort of in character as scientists. That sorta thing, not the middle school bullshit of “guys we became friends now” or “we need to join forces to fight bigger jaws”

And yeah the scarlet king arc was really interesting to me, with his existence being seen in small bits and pieces, like an in universe satan, though admittedly I thought the SCP-001 proposal was kind of shit

That one is actually got revised in an "official" fanfic, where its revealed that the procedure was made to look like it was horrible. While actually it isnt since the doctors found that the demonic creature or whatever didnt know the actual procedure and only know what other people think about the procedure. So, in a sense, the demon can feel fear and disgust thus the scientist make the true procedure seems like it was horrible to fool people and therefore, the demon, when it is infact a harmless procedure. Before you ask, yes they write this since trannies and beta males cant stand anything that seem to point to cruelty, even if it was just a fiction. Really sad to see that once a cool niche story website, turned into uncreative, propaganda and pandering community thanks to left wingers, their degenerate movement and their jewish masters

There's that fucking moon or satellite that has a Tumblr and identifies as Trans that when I came across it made me just stop

Watch them fucking edit the weapon on Jupiter to “communicate” with them. Where the fuck is the quality control, a fucking moon that’s trans and has a homestuck blog or some shit? Who the fuck is retarded enough to make that?

scp-wiki.net/task-forces
Pretty fuckin' Jow Forums

Nine-tailed Fox is based and redpilled