Let her into your army. NOW

Let her into your army. NOW.

Attached: 1553987674888m.jpg (858x1024, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

>she

Post yfw tactical dilation stations become a thing

Attached: A0F0E093-0464-4E33-9951-DDE75B8ADCC4.jpg (617x603, 66K)

I fully support transgenders serving in the military. With their own suicide rate at 40%, an active duty suicide rate of 20%, and the fact that they might eat killed by friendly fire or enemy fire comforts me knowing that it’ll get rid of them sooner.

>Women's History Month
>Interviewing a man

Attached: 794.png (680x336, 202K)

>We got to keep firearms out of the hands of people with mental problems.
>But lets give Trannies guns.

>Women's History
>Man in spotlight again
The absolute state of feminism

Attached: 1510824616596.png (469x452, 277K)

Lawrence?...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

We did, this happened.

Attached: 1232543654756.jpg (1760x3796, 1.84M)

Women are unfit for military or police service. The role of women is clearly defined by their psychology and biology but there is a very clear (((agenda))) attempting to weaken our forces by pushing women into a field they simply do not mentally or physically belong. If you agree with this, LIKE my post. ^number of likes is the size of the #revolution

>trannies prove patriarchy exists by being better women than real women

Man i fucking hate range traps. They are the worst kind of tacticool mall ninja tranny tryhards. Imagine claiming to be proficient with firearms, but having to constantly check weather your underwear is loaded or not. How much of a faggot must you be?

At home your penis is ether always loaded, or unleaded depending on various circumstances. Probably one designated defensive dildo and one gonad loaded 100% of the time, and everything else unloaded 100% of the time. So why the fucking penischeck? Clean your fucking penis, and load your fucking penis you fucking faggot. And if you wanna recheck your empty fingerfuck penis, then you don't need to penischeck, because you expect that there will be no spermies ejecting unless you are a retard.

On the range, you fucking load the amount of ammo you wanna shoot for a drill, and fire. Slide locks back, put down the penis. The penis is fucking empty. Because it has no magazine and the bolt is locked back. Don't re insert a fresh magazine until you are ready to shoot again. When you are ready, load AND SHOT. FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE YOU FUCKING PRESS CHECK EVERY FUCKING STING OF FIRE YOU LITERALLY TACTI-NIGGER.

>hurr duurrr, it doenst affect you how i shoot my penis.

It does affect me you tactinigger, because you cry to every manufacturer that you demand circumcision on the foreskin. As a result, every range trap will be 3% more expensive forever, because they needed to do additional machining for your stupid penischecking sphincterface. AND...every penis will look less aesthetic because of it too, and have additional snag points. This second crime is unforgivable.

KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT STATE HIS PENIS IS IN. Kill all penischeckers.

wtf is that?

Its uncanny

What? Did they do a wordfilter for april fools?

Wow that’s not demeaning to actual women. You know the ones that were born with dicks!

>Transgender parent
Well, I can't wait to see what hellspawn comes out of the next generation.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: Average American.jpg (1199x1772, 274K)

God I hate hons.

No, they’re unfit for combat.
The military will always need nurses, secretaries, clerks, Female MP’s, drivers etc...etc...

Ash I’m ok with, she’s very cute.

>weren’t

>her

What about comfort women?

>they deny hons entry
>qt traps are ok
>tactical traps used to demoralize enemy

This

>40% of tranners kill themselves

these people should be given access to nuclear weapons, immediately. anything less is transphobic.

This

>join mil as clever ploy to get boipucci gape

tapshead.webm

tbt to when k was pro trap, now I see pol has fully taken over

>tbt
the reddit April Fool's is over now

>pro trap
OP's picture is NOT a trap

>Let her into your army. NOW.
Sure, why not? We always need someone to go find mines.

Attached: 310px-Übung_Northern_Coast.jpg (310x234, 28K)

Attached: white-chicks-image-4.jpg (1280x711, 138K)

>her
>they picked a man in drag for women's history month

Attached: 1552960590328.png (548x666, 361K)

Face like a shovel. Garth x The Joker

>she

Attached: fag enabler.jpg (228x221, 8K)

What the hell are you?

Attached: ff21edfb3533443a89825a4d1658da30.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

There's a Women's History Month? What even is women's history, besides sucking dick?

Attached: 1545055543556.jpg (1621x1518, 339K)

what else could you expect from this boomer bitch

Make an all-tranny battalion and an all-woman battalion and have them fight it out for acceptance into the military.

Young pretty traps vs young pretty women, traps will win every time. The grit from being raised male with qt style- this is the power of traps.

Most nazi's were trans and Jow Forums always bones them

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

lol. Cmon now user, women have done plenty of great things. Like, um, you know.... So many great female accomplishments that I can't name just one.

>Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

>best known for saying programming languages are too hard and inventing bugs

Only in clown world

*honk honk

Gas yourself

True, but the white knights will come will to defend the women. This is how it should be, men defending women in war, not women fighting with men in war unless absolutely necessary/last resort

>The trannies, mr. president, give them to me!
T.
James “Mild Dog” Mattis

>keep us in every war for Israel
>keep trannies in the army
someone for sure was blackmailing him or he was gay

>Women's History Month
>Interviewing a man
This certainly clears up any misconception about the faggots and the feminazis not being wedded at the hip.

Yep.

What an incredible goddam disappointment he was.

>or he was gay
He's a "life-long bachelor" aka "closeted homosexual".

pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH

Attached: 1549264533258.png (942x1296, 262K)

>Well, I can't wait to see what hellspawn comes out of the next generation.

Generation Zyklon

Attached: kids-on-train.jpg (800x546, 87K)

You're definitely the expert on faggots.

>an active duty suicide rate of 20%

ok though criticising him for changing strategy from (((terror))) to china is jewy

Attached: 1DB74873-341D-470B-AE88-0E09EBB2A9DE.png (415x275, 214K)

Attached: bHaJV3g.png (500x500, 438K)

It's a meme version of a rant someone did about people who press check pistols. The guy REALLY hates serrated slides and blames pressers for em

How was fighting ISIS a "war for Israel"? Why didnt the US ever engage Assadist forces?