-Oranges
-hurricanes
-Swamperating
-invasive species hunting
-beaches
-S P A C E
-Disney
-State Parks

Attached: D5AE4C41-8378-4AF7-8105-C6B3BB03F937.png (959x771, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blm.gov/programs/recreation/recreation-programs/recreational-shooting
myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cali has better oranges.

Thought it was always april fool's in Florida?
What a joke of an state.

rude

Don't mind me man I really like Florida, I'm just going on a quest to post in every board to farm score. And in fact I'm not even american, but Spanish, so Florida is a pretty cool state with a Spanish Heritage haha, anyway good day to you dude.

im a nogunz in central Florida whos buying a 9mm soon. Why are all the ranges innadoors or skeet shooting or w/e? are there any innawood shooting spots i should know about? ideally i would like some privacy to practice my CC draw and shooting

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3-1.jpg (550x415, 27K)

727 here. I need range friends..

Private sales are still 18 correct?

Corry Station was some of the best months of my life.💯

>Cali has better oranges.
bullshit. hamlins are god-tier, and their juice is far superior

fun fact: spanish people are the worse thing to ever happen to Florida

>Why are all the ranges innadoors or skeet shooting or w/e?
encroachment makes outdoor ranges a liability

And that's a good thing.

Sorry that HLB has wracked your industry to the point that you are literally adding sugar into your juice. It shouldn't be this way. F

yeah it's pretty damn terrible, but no one even tried to bounce back. They use it as an excuse to pave over groves and put up shitty low-rent apartments (that they ask too much for)

Howdy friends, I moved to north west FL from the west and got spoiled by all that wonderful BLM desert land to shoot on. Anyone know of any shooting spots in northwest FL that are public and free? I clean up after myself (and others depending) and only shoot paper, paying to practice gets real unmotivating and due to recently moving here I don't know anybody with land right now. Where do you shoot user?

>fun fact: spanish people are the worse thing to ever happen to Florida
the BRs are getting bad this time of year

blm.gov/programs/recreation/recreation-programs/recreational-shooting

myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/

Any good ranges in 305 or am I fucked?

Gang

Attached: hood.jpg (2117x2822, 866K)

Is this true

Attached: fb041dc (1).jpg (1080x782, 80K)

For a pistol range try big Al's pawn and gun it's kinda shabby but it's like 10 bucks for unlimited time and theres no range master or anything so you can pretty much dump mags and shit and no one will bother you, only bad part is you might catch a stray shot by Tyrone or Juan and his fat gf shooting the family sd9 with a stendo and laser, I've seen niggas dual wielding and shit lol

Had a Pub. Sub for lunch.
Is it legal to go out into a National forest and target practice?

Attached: 1469314278777.png (447x458, 272K)

Sorry fellow ag bro. I hope that Texas A&M comes out with that resistant rootstock soon.
t. California

Filthy yankee niggers jealous of the gunshine state

Thanks might give it a try and I'll be sure to bring body armor.

Lol I wouldn't say it's that bad usually they call you out over the PA system if you start flagging people, Tbh its the only place I go when i wanna shoot pistols anymore fuck paying by the hour and having some fudd range master yell at you because you wanna practice Mozambique drills, they sometimes have some cool shit for sale in the shop too saw an old browning marked p220 last time in was there

When the fuck is open carry gonna get legalized? I want to open carry my mauser and go full keiserboo dammit

>not open carrying 2 cap & ball colts
They shoot real fast, but they load a mite slow.

this whole likes and perks thing is kinda weird