"That was a fun first date at the shooting range, user! How many guns do you have anyway?"

>"That was a fun first date at the shooting range, user! How many guns do you have anyway?"

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>A few...

Attached: fortune teller meets k.jpg (900x900, 114K)

>buying tons of guns instead of a shitton of ammo
Never gonna make it.

Rolled 65 (1d100)

"Come on back to my place and find out."

>"Nine...teen"

Agreed

>I don't know, a fair amount
That's the answer I always went with, partially because it's true and partially because it keeps them interested in finding out.

For the record though, ranges are a bad first date. Little chance for communication or reading each others body language. 3rd or 4th date, when you wanna fuck is better for the range.

why not both

Attached: 1550598206280.jpg (765x897, 68K)

just one:)

Attached: dd.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

It's always worked out for me. Maybe you're just ugly and socially inept.

I am rather ugly. Never hurt me with women though.

>"I don't know how many guns I have"
You know that sounds weird right?

edit: please upvote

no boats for you

Jesus, how many dongs is that? 40?

fuck off faggot

Attached: 1552164123395.png (462x309, 243K)

>fucking at the range
You're only allowed to fuck the range trap, user.

>Tfw I own a mostly old european guns
>Tfw 2 of them shoot unicorn calibers that PPU imports like once every other year
>Tfw broke college poorfag

Being in your early 20s is suffering

Are you going for something stupid like gender studies or are you capable of making at least some financially smart decisions?

Nah, going to school to be an air traffic controller, so i'd imagine that's a somewhat good decision.

emphasis on the "somewhat"

>uhhh.... a lot.

No it’s not you’re just stupid

"a few. lets go back to my place and ill show you"

and then everyone clapped

Not enough.

>tfw if I actually did this with a girl in my area anything over 1 would likely cause me to be labeled a weirdo/babbykiller and even 1 would garner the whole "why do you need that?" bullshit

Attached: 1553853468985.jpg (255x383, 23K)

You fucked up by not trying to become one by joining the military user but best of luck

Was thinking about taking this girl to the range this weekend for our 5th date. How not to be an autistic gun nut?

Don't take her to a range

Teach her firearm handling at home and then go to the range after.
Start her with a .22 rifle and gradually move up.
Then move onto handguns (again starting with a .22 if you can) and work your way up.
No more than 7 yards at first (It's more fun if they actually hit the target, you know?). Also, make sure to figure out her eye dominance ahead of time.

>"Why do you need so many bullets, user? Are you gonna be the next school shooter?"

"Imagine if half the country and a bunch of billionaires were lobbying every day to ban shoes or makeup, wouldn't you want to stock up in case of shortages, price spikes or bans?"

Easy.

Being a controller is just the first step in my career. Plan at the moment is to work my way into management and see where it goes from there. From my experience, milfags tend to just stay in the ATC portion and never really leave it.

Think of all the ammo you could have bought instead

>women understanding the concept of consequences

>implying we don't buy a shitton of ammo for each gun.

Attached: 1527027438288.jpg (456x297, 21K)

true enough

And if you had half the guns, you could have bought 2 shittons of ammo for each. Sorry you find math hard, user. Do what you want though.

Are you one of those people who thinks the only guns anyone should ever own are a Glock 19 and an AR?

I never counted. More than 2 but less than a hundred.

Not at all, but I'm also not one of those people that thinks a couple thousand rounds of 9mm is a decent stockpile either.

On our first date, my boyfriend and I literally went to Dollywood, then to Smoky Mountain Knife Works and Bud's Gun Shop. Shit was cash, yo.

Gay, but cutepilled

But you'll always have us kapt

you know what to do, user

Attached: 2320157458046325.jpg (688x699, 41K)

All of them.

>that image
REEEEEEEEEE

been posting this all day, buttholes.

Attached: 1500139267688.jpg (500x860, 219K)

Attached: Immunity Cat.jpg (345x1280, 128K)

Not enough

>i
>will
>follow
>you
>everywhere
>i
>go
>just
>becauseihadmydickinsideyou

get fucked, nigger

Why do you ask? Are you a fed? Find your own way home you ATF honeypotting slut

A magical place

Are you implying I need more 9mm, or more ammo types?

You always need more

But that is ammunition for his anus

Ayy bitch, whaddya think of this?