CA Uncuck - Victory Part 1

How long till we can start destroying the abominations known as CA legal rifles, and rifles installed with bullet buttons? How long till california can buy some assault rifles?

Also, how long till these fucking cArpetbaggers get said saltrifles, then buy out the entire USA rifle stock for the next 6-8 months, creating a recession in rifles similar to panic buying?

Fagmother feinstein is probably tactically shitting her granny diapers right now.

Attached: 7ED2B995-AD26-4F58-BC10-13113057A655.jpg (790x592, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MnMNtgOa8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speaking of, this is an April fool's joke right?

Attached: IMG_20190401_083756_442.jpg (600x208, 14K)

I have no idea, you posted the abomination you tell me.

MFW part 2 comes cout

Attached: faceapp-Deus-Ex-JC-Denton-Smile.jpg (602x602, 51K)

>talking with a Californian
>hes talking about legal shit
>sends this
I'm just assuming he's fucking with me, that can't be real.
Also California law makes me sad.

>waiting for Californians to get yeeted by the biggest April fools joke known to man

As others have said its april fools so be on your toes for gay shit

But that being said, cuckifornia laws suck dick so It wouldnt surprise memin the slightest if it were real.

But also with what just happened, it now doesnt seem totally impossible to reverse the utter darkness and doom that california is trying to breed

>checked

Satan approves

Fuck apfr

non-American here; I thought it had like 90% chance to be overturned or something?

More like 50% and if overturned it can be fought. Thats why calicucks are more hyped than normal.

Yes, it's real.

>assault rifles
You no gun retards

Attached: 1553117839852.jpg (640x714, 61K)

Noice.

Godspeed less free america.

>How long till california can buy some assault rifles?
I'm not aware of any current lawsuits that would do so. Based Benitez is going to ream our ammo law a new one in a bit, but the rest will have to wait.

Attached: dead commies.jpg (438x639, 66K)

Based Benitez is going to judge the ammo laws in September and is going to BTFO of that as well.

Attached: Lanie Morgan.png (633x950, 1.13M)

>google "CA mag ban overturned"
>barely anything
Why am I seeing a lack of salt from grabbers? You'd think they'd be kicking and screaming over this.

Attached: Hurrying to get out of the offive.jpg (1600x1213, 152K)

They're embarrased and their is not really anything they can do. The AG got BTFO. The ruling is fucking savage.

Califag expat here. Was honestly contemplating non-funs an hero (holding out for Godzilla KOTM) for a vast amount of personal reasons but this gives me an iota if hope for the future of my home state. Thanks

NOOOO FUCK YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>complying at all
Just KYS my dude

Not only did they get their ass handed to them, but the judge used examples of SINGLE STRONG WOMAN being vulnerable and needing to defend themselves. Not only that, but the examples used where minority women.

Some rapper got killed so the media is focusing on that instead. Based Benitez also wrote his opinion in such a way that they can't report on it without accidentally redpilling a few people on guns.

Get triggered faggot
Assault rifles are the best rifle

Attached: AE1009AC-7009-4A27-A8C1-CF1D7A1A8F65.jpg (800x298, 60K)

>implying he won’t “die in a car crash” between now and then

jajaja benitz

Someone pls post the gun that shoots literal salt. I want one.

I went to reddit looking for salt but they actually seem to support this decision

why would i want a rifle that could not be used in an assault?

where can I find some damn 15rd usp9 mags.

Not saying i know who or what

But I found out that there is a shipment of 30 rounders that number in the amount of over 300k mags headed to cali from just one source.

Turns out that some NRA backed companies were ready for this event. This was just from one manufacturer..
When I heard that I thought that - that was fucking awesome.

what in god's name is that unholy infringement of the second amendment

at least the SCR is cool

Attached: 9i9reo.jpg (986x592, 28K)

People started buying mags on Friday afternoon, it has nothing to do with April Fools.

I don't know what commiefornian bad idea I want gutted first:
>ammo purchase ban
>AWB
>red flag laws (they're seeking to expand this btw)

This is real. I've seen it before. It's better than the alternatives, trust me.

Kind of depends. The circuit above the guy could try to overturn it but he went out of his way to write a really damn long opinion with really strong evidence and a lot of examples, and if they do overturn it the law will definitely go to our supreme court, who will probably decide it's unconstitutional, and by nature of this, ban laws like that across the whole country. So it's sort of a win/win/lose scenario.

Either california and the whole west coast is uncucked, or we risk a gamble with the laws for the whole nation.

>>red flag laws (they're seeking to expand this btw)
see here:

Can anyone tell me why my order from GunMagWarehouse is taking so long to process? I placed it early yesterday afternoon and I haven't even received a confirmation email, but it shows up as a pending transaction on my card.

Reddit is actually IMO majority pro-gun, they're just sort of quietly no-guns pro-gun, and definitely pretty "neutral" on the issue. It's weird. Stuff like AWB and mag cap bans are no bueno, but gay shit like a "loiscence m8" is kosher. A strange balance to keep.

thats a reach

because they dont want to help spread the word while its legal to buy and acquire them. they are hoping to remain quiet to give the california DOJ enough time to file legal appeals

Attached: 1554132890966.jpg (2960x1440, 525K)

I'm surprised the governor hasn't said anything yet. what a bitch.🦖

A lot of reddit users are from nogunz countries. I'd guess most international users are anti-gun by default.

Attached: magazine salt newsom.jpg (623x407, 79K)

He literally had "no comment", the bitch nigga would rather this fly under the radar than highlight the worst gun control failure since heller under his watch.

I like seeing that all the magazines are sold out everywhere. Good for you guys down there in Cali. I'm happy for you.

Attached: 1316564459466.jpg (628x900, 286K)

so is he just ignoring the muslim terror attack in san bernardino a few years ago that happened with this mag ban in place?

This. Reddit may be Reddit, but the idea that they're all gun grabbing SRA members is one of the biggest lies on this board. The majority of updoots sides with all the pro-gun comments. The only exception is DUDE WEED fags who think lax gun laws in certain states are a double standard compared to the war on drugs, instead of thinking both should be legal.

It's not. Either the 9th circuit agrees with the ruling and calfags are unfucked or they reject the ruling and the Supreme Court decides on whether or not to hear the case.

>muslim terror attack
That's gonna be ignored by default. Everyone talks about the Parkland and Sandy Hook shootings. When's the last time someone brought up San Bernardino or Orlando?

Im lightin' lily up right now, lets see if she responds. I used san bernardino in my first reply lol

What's funnier is they used ARs with bullet buttons in that attack.

How many people talk about the fact that Parkland was done with 10rd mags?

ordered from palmetto and preppergunshop on friday, gunmagwarehouse sunday. same situation as you. gotta be patient i guess

>When's the last time someone brought up San Bernardino or Orlando?
Down the memory hole. Like these stories re: the mosque in Christchurch, both of which have been mysteriously scrubbed from their respective news sites and are only to be had from various Internet archives.

Attached: kiwi mosque ISIS.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

actually theyve been confirmed, just not shipped

Ohio fa here (well Hiroshima Japan for now) I along with all of you free state bitches should refrain from buying mags now, let those behind enemy lines get some.

make sure to screenshot replies⚾

Bullet buttons are now dead, they added it to the CA AWB as a feature. Maglatch is the current “bullet button”.

>only able to get 4 AR mags before everything sold out
>couldn't get any standard capacity glock mags

Attached: liberal-shooting.gif (423x231, 1.24M)

I mean, did everyone fucking forget 2015 Bataclan attack? That shit was fully automatic AK’s, multiple shooters, and coordination, in fucking France.

Yet we get fucking nothing. Same goes for vegas shooting because we still have ZERO motive on that one and they don’t want to give it more exposure.

If you want, grab 10/30 mags. People with riveted mags are now taking drills to them.

I think i scared her, she isnt saying shit. Too bad, i started out pretty soft to bait her into more of her easy grabber talking points i know she has ready to go so i havnt had a chance to hit her with the big guns yet.

i didnt know that, source?

>tfw my main AR looks something like that

>put on a muzzle brake
>buy an easily, easily removable grip wrap
>dont use your vert foregrip in public (or fucking do)
>pin your stock to where you always use it anyway

Wow with these amazing tricks you too can own a featureless rifle and use detachable magazines with no bullet button.

Attached: 2FC53890-B2C1-4580-8016-C82A129B8057.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

There is literally and objectively nothing better to use than a simple pistol grip sharkfin wrap, you colossal retards

Attached: F602565A-FCE5-4155-8BEB-1A627542B126.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

If 9th rejects it, they would be reversing their own earlier finding. They’d sent this case back to District court the first time it hit their docket.

you forget:

1) buy .50 Beowulf 10-round mags and other 10 capacity meme round mags for ARs, switch the followers to be 5.56 when shooting (in private)

2) start 3-D printing magazines, there aint shit about a magazine that can't be reliably made out of a 3-D printer even if the tech is a few years away from that reliability. Also you can 3-D print the followers and even a jig now to make springs bitch nigga

3) carry blackpowder horse pistols in your car like a fucking badass, they aren't "firearms" so you good legally

>3) carry blackpowder horse pistols in your car like a fucking badass, they aren't "firearms" so you good legally

if they are loaded they are treated as firearms in california and since you probably bought them without an FFL you will be guilty of conceal carrying a handgun that is not registered to you, which carries a bigger penalty than illegally carrying a handgun which is registered to you

It also happened in the gun control stronghold of the west, Feinstein home field, and the site of the most aggressive AWB in the nation. It's like the Yankees losing on their home field, it's an embarrassment to them. Not only that, but the opinion hits on all the feelings cards, women defending themselves, all that. It even cites that California produced no evidence supporting the ban. Nada, zilch, zero, from the state that hounds how safe their gun laws are.

Attached: 1554000199257.jpg (419x591, 51K)

fuck this is a good time

Anyone who lives outside of LA or the Bay blatantly disregard these laws most of the time, Im not even trying to be a glownigger, where I live people take uncucked ARs and AKs to the range that is frequently used by LEOs and no one is ever arrested or fucked with. I sometimes wonder if liberals are aware of the flagrant non compliance, are willfully ignorant about it or if they really do live in that much of a bubble. What are they gonna do if the rural counties just say "fuck it" and stop caring openly with the local police backing them up?

Attached: operator feels.png (750x750, 38K)

Shhh, don't let the liberals realize that laws only work when they're willingly followed.

>assault rifle

nigga

Attached: 1545625423651.jpg (400x394, 41K)

You shouldn’t destroy those rifles, you should keep them as a reminder of what’s at stake

Based Cuban nerd being the Black Swan event Cali needed

glocks, and this, it is cheap and is designed to shoot only cheap ammo

youtube.com/watch?v=9MnMNtgOa8M

living in a bubble is basically a character trait of everyone who votes democrat

You guys better behave yourselves. It would suck if some Jow Forums fag ruined it all for you.

>How long till california can buy some assault rifles?
Now if you're not a cuck

if this is real, and I hope it is, it sure is a rare example of good ol' common sense used in gunlaws.

So basically we can expect a false flag mass shooting soon

they are entertaining as fuck, user.

Attached: 1548867791301.jpg (1024x765, 76K)

CHING CHONG

wheres that one site that does custom graphics on 30 round mags? i want to put this on my new california legal 30 round pmags

Attached: 1470123611589.jpg (598x286, 34K)

I once saw a guy with an unmodded AUG at an indoor range in CA, no one cared.

www .botach.com/magpul-pmag-d-60-ar-m4-5-56mm-60rd-magazines/

some ranges rent out guns